I can't take this brainwashing cult know as christianity no longer....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1301 blackregiment
Member since 2007 • 11937 Posts
[QUOTE="blackregiment"][QUOTE="-Austin-"][QUOTE="blackregiment"][QUOTE="-Austin-"][QUOTE="blackregiment"][QUOTE="-Austin-"]

Can BR talk to someone without meaningless bible verses? Seriously, nobody is going to read it. Seriously.

-Austin-

That's called free will. Eat, drink, and be merry!

I'm more of an atheist now than I was before I starting reading your posts.

That shows great reasoning. You are willing to base your eternal destiny on your dislike of another person. Like the commercial says...brilliant!

Eternal destiny? Sorry pal, your gonna rot in the ground like the rest of us, no matter what mommy and daddy say.

We will certainly find out one day. If you're right, I'll be right there with you. If you are wrong we will be in very different places for......................................................................................................................................... all eternity.

Yeah, I'm glad to see your worship a God that punishes them for all eternity just for not believing in him.

You still don't understand it do you. All men are sinners and are lost. We have a sin nature. God is holy and cannot allow sin into His presence. The penalty for sin is spiritual death, eternal separation from God. God is also just. He does not make exceptions for sin and say. ok, I'll let that one slide. He would not be just if He did. God love us and does not want that anyone should be lost. He came to earth as Jesus Christ and lived a sinless life. He then suffered and died, to pay the price for our sin. He defeated death when He arose from the grave. He imputes the righteousness of Christ to us, something we don't deserve, and paid the price for our sins, something we deserve to pay. Those that choose to put their faith and trust in Jesus Christ are reunited in fellowship with God through Christ and will have eternal life with Him. Those that reject His plan in Christ, will pay their own price for their sin, eternal death. God does not force us to accept His plan. He gave us a free will to accept Him or reject Him. As a just and loving God, He will respect our choice and give us the consequences of that choice. God does not condemn anyone. We are all condemned already by our sinful nature. We condemn ourselves when we refuse God's plan of salvation in Christ.

Why do you complain about God's gift? Why do you complain when God gives you what you, and you alone choose?

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
Joh 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Joh 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
Joh 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
Joh 3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1302 blackregiment
[QUOTE="blackregiment"]

You just showed how little you know about the Bible and how wrong on's assumptions can be. Here is the reason I say God bless you to people that mock and revile the Lord and my beliefs.

Mat 5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate thine enemy.
Mat 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
Mat 5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
Mat 5:46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
Mat 5:47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
Mat 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

You should try it sometime.

You are under the wrong impression. I cannot make you believe anything. In fact, you shouldn't believe me or anyone else.You should search for the truth yourself. You have a free will. My responsibility to the Lord is to spread the Gospel and tell you the truth. If you reject it, that is your choice. The Lord will be faithful in giving you the consequences of your choice.

God bless you..and now you know the rest of the story.

tycoonmike

Bold- That proves two of my points, that whole quote could have taken up far less space had you thought to type "Mat 5:43-48, Ye have heard..., and it is my whole point about annoying us. "Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you and persecute you." You are trying to ridicule us by remaining calm under pressure. Frankly, it isn't going to work. You have no argument that cannot be destroyed with a swipe of the hand of one person or another because you rely on one source, the Bible, nor an argument that hasn't been so.

You're right, I have made my own decision. I believe what I believe because it is the only thing that accounts for all the discrepancies in the Bible, one of which I have already discussed, God being omnipotent and yet being limited to masculinity. I have no responsibility to spread the Gospel in the way you are because if you were to convert even a single soul, you will only have converted his mind, not his soul. In his mind, the convert would believe out of fear. Indeed, that is how the missionaries in Africa got Christianity spread in Africa, by the power of a rifle. You are not successful because you are trying to fight an unseen adversary. It is incredibly unlikely that you know me personally, therefore you have no power over me. You are not successful, also, because you are trying to fight a heretic you have made up with Christianity, just as I am not going to be successful because I am fighting a dogmatist with common sense.

You are so wrong in you assumptions. I am not trying to ridicule you, I am telling you the truth. Just look at your post. You are the one doing the ridiculing.

The rest of your post is just pure baseless ridicule based on nothing but your errant opinion.

The Word of God seems to irrate you. The Bible tells us that this would happen.

Heb 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

STWELCH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1303 STWELCH
Member since 2005 • 4805 Posts

"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do to their fellows, because it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

.....accurate.

See, not to be arrogant, but if I debate a non believer, I try to be kind, courteous, and not break out bible verses to "prove" them wrong. I try to be reasonable.

Black, you automatically take your reading of the Bible as "Inspired." Look here, pal, your reading has as much weight as mine or Theo's reading. And I can guarentee, your "preaching" on this board has hurt Christianity's true message far more than you can know.

And again, the arrogance you spout when you condemn what my interpretation is. I disagree with yours, but I don't say "You're not a Christian" because of it. You have no right to do so, and don't be arrogant enough to assume you do.

blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1304 blackregiment
[QUOTE="blackregiment"][QUOTE="-Austin-"][QUOTE="blackregiment"][QUOTE="-Austin-"][QUOTE="blackregiment"][QUOTE="-Austin-"]

Can BR talk to someone without meaningless bible verses? Seriously, nobody is going to read it. Seriously.

Monk10000

That's called free will. Eat, drink, and be merry!

I'm more of an atheist now than I was before I starting reading your posts.

That shows great reasoning. You are willing to base your eternal destiny on your dislike of another person. Like the commercial says...brilliant!

Eternal destiny? Sorry pal, your gonna rot in the ground like the rest of us, no matter what mommy and daddy say.

We will certainly find out one day. If you're right, I'll be right there with you. If you are wrong we will be in very different places for......................................................................................................................................... all eternity.

Didn't you say about..you know? Not judgeing......

The giving the truth is not judging. You should learn something about the doctrine of proper Biblical judgement before you make a comment like that. It's less embarassing that way.

2Ti 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
Crushmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1305 Crushmaster
Member since 2008 • 4324 Posts

"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do to their fellows, because it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

.....accurate.

See, not to be arrogant, but if I debate a non believer, I try to be kind, courteous, and not break out bible verses to "prove" them wrong. I try to be reasonable.

Black, you automatically take your reading of the Bible as "Inspired." Look here, pal, your reading has as much weight as mine or Theo's reading. And I can guarentee, your "preaching" on this board has hurt Christianity's true message far more than you can know.

And again, the arrogance you spout when you condemn what my interpretation is. I disagree with yours, but I don't say "You're not a Christian" because of it. You have no right to do so, and don't be arrogant enough to assume you do.

STWELCH

Quite interesting. I have a question for you, SW:
If you were to die today and stand before God, and He asked, "Why should I let you into my kingdom?" what would you say?
STWELCH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1306 STWELCH
[QUOTE="STWELCH"]

.....accurate.

Crushmaster

If you were to die today and stand before God, and He asked, "Why should I let you into my kingdom?" what would you say?

Your assuming theology that I somewhat disagree with, but I'll play along.

I have lived to my ability to love both God and neighbor, to foster the same sense of love in people I've known. I'm not perfect, not even close. I have faults, failings, and flaws. I have tried my best to follow the teachings of His Son. That is all I can do.

And again, you never responded to my PM ;)

Crushmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1307 Crushmaster
Member since 2008 • 4324 Posts
[QUOTE="Crushmaster"][QUOTE="STWELCH"]

.....accurate.

STWELCH

I have lived to my ability to love both God and neighbor, to foster the same sense of love in people I've known. I'm not perfect, not even close. I have faults, failings, and flaws. I have tried my best to follow the teachings of His Son. That is all I can do.

That is not how one is saved.
(Romans 10:8-11) - "But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; {9} That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. {10} For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. {11} For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed."
There is only one way to obtain salvation - through Christ.
(John 14:6) - "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
The only way to heaven is by accepting Christ into your heart and repenting of your sins.
(Luke 13:3) - "I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish."
In doing that, we are born again.:) Saved by Christ.
(John 3:3) - "Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
SW, have you done that?
blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1308 blackregiment

.....accurate.

STWELCH

I have read enough of your posts to know that you are not a Biblical Christian. Christians that invent their own version of Christianity that is not based in the Word of God are the ones that hurt Christianity. The world looks at those conformed to the world Christians and sees one living not much different than they are. Their conformity to the world to be cool and liked by nonbelievers combined with their feelings and emotions version of Christianity, is not what the Bible calls followers of Christ to be. One sure sing of these Christians is their dislike of anyone that uses of the Word of God to support their position. I think seeing it convicts them and that is why it irritates them.

Feel free to believe what you wish, to live your life as you please and I will do the same. I can assure you though, your attempts to get me to conform or compromise the Word of God to your version of Christianity are wasted keystrokes. I stand on the truth of God's word.

Heb 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1309 blackregiment
Well, I have to go. God bless
STWELCH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1310 STWELCH
[QUOTE="STWELCH"]

.....accurate.

blackregiment

I have read enough of your posts to know that you are not a Biblical Christian. Christians that invent their own version of Christianity that is not based in the Word of God are the ones that hurt Christianity. The world looks at those conformed to the world Christians and sees one living not much different than they are. Their conformity to the world to be cool and liked by nonbelievers combined with their feelings and emotions version of Christianity, is not what the Bible calls followers of Christ to be. One sure sing of these Christians is their dislike of anyone that uses of the Word of God to support their position. I think seeing it convicts them and that is why it irritates them.

Hey, Lord Black, got anymore decrees on the judgement of my heart to hand down?

STWELCH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1311 STWELCH
[QUOTE="STWELCH"][QUOTE="Crushmaster"][QUOTE="STWELCH"]

.....accurate.

Crushmaster

That is not how one is saved.
(Romans 10:8-11) - "But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; {9} That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. {10} For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. {11} For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed."
There is only one way to obtain salvation - through Christ.
(John 14:6) - "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
The only way to heaven is by accepting Christ into your heart and repenting of your sins.
(Luke 13:3) - "I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish."
In doing that, we are born again.:) Saved by Christ.
(John 3:3) - "Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
SW, have you done that?

You do realize that the Kingdom of God and heaven are seperate concepts, right?

MFaraz_Hayat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1312 MFaraz_Hayat
Member since 2006 • 1794 Posts
[QUOTE="blackregiment"][QUOTE="STWELCH"]

.....accurate.

STWELCH

Sarcasm?

STWELCH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1313 STWELCH
[QUOTE="STWELCH"][QUOTE="blackregiment"][QUOTE="STWELCH"]

.....accurate.

MFaraz_Hayat

Sarcasm?

Of course. I highly resent it when a person announces that I am not a Christian when I don't agree with his version and interpretation of Christianity. He has no right to do that. No human does.

blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1314 blackregiment

.....accurate.

STWELCH

.....accurate.

STWELCH

.....accurate.

STWELCH

STWELCH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1315 STWELCH

.....accurate.

blackregiment

.....accurate.

STWELCH

.....accurate.

STWELCH

Again, here we go with you assuming you have the right interpretation, and damning everyone else. High five!

Kuhu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1316 Kuhu
Member since 2004 • 2845 Posts

.....accurate.

blackregiment

.....accurate.

STWELCH

.....accurate.

STWELCH

Your bible verses are getting pretty annoying. Are you even capable of making good responses on your own, because as I have been reading through this topic, I have noticed that all of your responses seem hypocritical and pathetic :L

Oh wait.. Maybe you should keep with the bible verses then, it makes you look smarter.

blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1317 blackregiment
[QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"][QUOTE="STWELCH"][QUOTE="blackregiment"][QUOTE="STWELCH"]

.....accurate.

STWELCH

Sarcasm?

Of course. I highly resent it when a person announces that I am not a Christian when I don't agree with his version and interpretation of Christianity. He has no right to do that. No human does.

I said you are not a Biblical Christian. I have read many of your posts where you have stated beliefs that were not biblical. If you dispute that, then why not state your beliefs and show how those beliefs are supported by Scripture. If you prefer, I can ask you specific quuestions on Biblical doctrine. It would be better however if you would justify your beliefs based on Scripture from your perspective. It would require far fewer posts that way.

See how easy that is?

STWELCH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1318 STWELCH
[QUOTE="STWELCH"][QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"][QUOTE="STWELCH"][QUOTE="blackregiment"][QUOTE="STWELCH"]

.....accurate.

blackregiment

Sarcasm?

I said you are not a Biblical Christian. I have read many of your posts where you have stated beliefs that were not biblical. If you dispute that, then why not state your beliefs and show how those beliefs are supported by Scripture. If you prefer, I can ask you specific quuestions on Biblical doctrine. It would be better however if you would justify your beliefs based on Scripture from your perspective. It would require far fewer posts that way.

See how easy that is?

It would take me along time to post my entire systematic beliefs here. If you have specific questions and my support of them, then PM me and ask.

blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1319 blackregiment
[QUOTE="blackregiment"][QUOTE="STWELCH"][QUOTE="blackregiment"][QUOTE="STWELCH"]

.....accurate.

STWELCH

.....accurate.

STWELCH

.....accurate.

STWELCH

Again, here we go with you assuming you have the right interpretation, and damning everyone else. High five!

And here you go with the red herring and ad hominem attack. Back to back no less. So predictible.

MFaraz_Hayat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1320 MFaraz_Hayat
Member since 2006 • 1794 Posts
[QUOTE="STWELCH"][QUOTE="MFaraz_Hayat"][QUOTE="STWELCH"][QUOTE="blackregiment"][QUOTE="STWELCH"]

.....accurate.

blackregiment

Sarcasm?

See how easy that is?

Hey, can you please tell how much have you studied? I mean, any degrees etc.

-Austin-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1321 -Austin-
Member since 2008 • 2417 Posts
My favorite thing about BR is when he makes condascending comments about me going to hell he acts like there is actually some sort of evidence supporting his claims.
Deity_Slapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1322 Deity_Slapper
Member since 2008 • 2615 Posts

I base my beliefs on faith first. blackregiment

Ahhh...so you have no proof, as I expected. Well, since you couldn't provide proof of the lord, then what I said earlier holds true.

You have to prove god exists, before that passage from Psalms will have any meaning to it.

MAILER_DAEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1323 MAILER_DAEMON
Member since 2003 • 45906 Posts
I think this thing's gone on long enough.