I can't take this brainwashing cult know as christianity no longer....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1251 blackregiment
Member since 2007 • 11937 Posts

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Deity_Slapper"]I'm waiting... :roll:Deity_Slapper

The waiting is the hardest part.....

It's quite easy actually, and he doesn't have proof anyway... ;)

It should be just a matter of time, before he either admits he can't do it, or just ignores the question, after which everyone will know he has failed in his duties as god's spokesman.

Your games are so funny. You asked for evidence of God's existence and the truth of the Bible. You did not ask me why I believe. Nice try at moving the goal posts. I told you that the evidence for the truth of the Bible, of Jesus' death and resurrection, and for the existence of God has been posted on two different threads that you were a part of. I am not going to play your games and re-write it every time you ask when you have not read it the two or three previous times I have posted it.

Now, since you ask a different question after moving the goal posts, I will answer your new question. By the way, I also answered this on another thread. You must have missedt that to.

I base my beliefs on faith first. When I put my trust in the Lord, I prayed and asked Him to lead me to the truth. He led me into many different areas of study, both in His Word and many other areas such as Biblical history, science, etc. to provide answers to my questions and resolve any doubt that I might have had. When I examined the totality of the evidence, in God's creation, in His revealed Word, and in Jesus Christ as well as other disciplines, all doubt was removed and I realized that the evidence for God's truth is overwhelming. It requires far more faith to be an atheist or agnostic that a follower of Christ when one has openly and rationally examined the evidence.

Glory to God

Jam 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
Jam 1:6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
Jam 1:7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.
Jam 1:8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

I believe and have faith in the Lord because He is worthy, good, righteous, holy, and just and to give Him all the honor and glory and to glorify His name. I believe in Him because He called me, out of love ad gave me grace and faith. I believe in Him because He revealed Himself in His creation, His Word, and in Jesus Christ. I believe in the Lord because He is my Lord, Master, and Savior, because I want to be obedient to Him and His commands, because He helps me with the Holy Spirit and His Word guides me and keeps me from error, because Loving Him fills my life with joy, because I love him, because I am lost and nothing without Him, to serve Him, because I am thankful that he loved me enough to suffer and die to save a lost, undeserving sinner like me, because I am hurt and sorrowed that I have sinned against Him and that Christ had to die because of my sins, and because I am thankful for His creation and the many blessings He have given us including His creation. I love Him because I want and need fellowship with Him and I want and need a personal relationship with Him, both in this world and in eternity.

Those are the main reasons.

Now tell me why you serve the god of this world?

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1252 Theokhoth
Member since 2008 • 36799 Posts
[QUOTE="Theokhoth"][QUOTE="Deity_Slapper"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Deity_Slapper"]I'm waiting... :roll:blackregiment

It should be just a matter of time, before he either admits he can't do it, or just ignores the question, after which everyone will know he has failed in his duties as god's spokesman.

*Snicker* God's spokesman.

Rather than "snicker", perhaps you should try being obedient to the lord. I have NEVER seen you spread the Gospel. Not even once.

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Luk 6:46 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?

Joh 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Because I know my place. The Internet, particularly a message board full of teenagers, is not the place to proselytize.

You are not God's spokesperson, and neither am I.

-Austin-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1253 -Austin-
Member since 2008 • 2417 Posts

Can BR talk to someone without meaningless bible verses? Seriously, nobody is going to read it. Seriously.

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1254 Theokhoth
By the way, black, doesn't Saint Paul speak of different types of believers? Teachers, preachers, and others?
blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1255 blackregiment
[QUOTE="blackregiment"][QUOTE="Theokhoth"][QUOTE="Deity_Slapper"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Deity_Slapper"]I'm waiting... :roll:STWELCH

Rather than "snicker", perhaps you should try being obedient to the lord. I have NEVER seen you spread the Gospel. Not even once.

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Look, this is where I draw the line.

Black, sorry to say, but you have probably hurt Christianity's reputation on these boards far more than you have helped it. Spewing Bible verses and conservative theological sites does not do ONE THING for anyone who isn't a Christian. Spreading the Gospel is far more than that.

If you want to actually change someone's mind, don't sit inside your castle made of bibles; it doesn't work. To accept what you believe rests on many presuppositions that most don't have; how about helping them find those before the bible thumping comes around.

You are entitled to you opinion, however, I have read many of your posts and I can assure you I don't serve the god you have constructed, I serve the God of the Bible.

Amo 3:3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

It is always very telling when Scripture is offensive to one that identifies themself as a Christian.

Mat 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1256 blackregiment

Can BR talk to someone without meaningless bible verses? Seriously, nobody is going to read it. Seriously.

-Austin-

That's called free will. Eat, drink, and be merry!

blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1257 blackregiment
[QUOTE="blackregiment"][QUOTE="Theokhoth"][QUOTE="Deity_Slapper"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Deity_Slapper"]I'm waiting... :roll:Theokhoth

Because I know my place. The Internet, particularly a message board full of teenagers, is not the place to proselytize.

You are not God's spokesperson, and neither am I.

That's one excuse you can use I guess. I never said i was God's spokesman, that's a red herring. I am a witness. You should try it sometime.

blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1258 blackregiment

By the way, black, doesn't Saint Paul speak of different types of believers? Teachers, preachers, and others?Theokhoth

There are different spiritual gifts. That is not an excuse not to spread the Gospel however. Spreading the Gospel is the number one priority of a Christian. Paul also said.

1Co 2:2 For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1259 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178874 Posts

Woah dude. You aren't the decision maker for who is a Christian.:|

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1260 Theokhoth

That's one excuse you can use I guess. I never said i was God's spokesman, that's a red herring. I am a witness. You should try it sometime.

blackregiment

I do. . . .in Church. Though with Churches filled with people with a similar mindset like yours these days, it's not exactly easy.

And you criticised me for never witnessing (a claim for which you have no basis in reality), after I laughed at DS' claim that you were God's spokesperson, a claim you never made, especially since God doesn't have a spokesperson. I was DEFENDING you, Black.

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1261 Theokhoth

[QUOTE="Theokhoth"]By the way, black, doesn't Saint Paul speak of different types of believers? Teachers, preachers, and others?blackregiment

There are different spiritual gifts. That is not an excuse not to spread the Gospel however.

My spiritual gift is in the realm of teaching, not preaching.

Keep your "holier than thou" insinuations to yourself. Jesus rebuked the pharisees for such attitudes.

blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1262 blackregiment
[QUOTE="blackregiment"]

Theokhoth

I do. . . .in Church. Though with Churches filled with people with a similar mindset like yours these days, it's not exactly easy.

And you criticised me for never witnessing (a claim for which you have no basis in reality), after I laughed at DS' claim that you were God's spokesperson, a claim you never made, especially since God doesn't have a spokesperson. I was DEFENDING you, Black.

So you spread the Gospel in Church...nothing like preaching to the choir. That will bring a lot of lost souls to Christ.

blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1263 blackregiment
[QUOTE="blackregiment"]

[QUOTE="Theokhoth"]By the way, black, doesn't Saint Paul speak of different types of believers? Teachers, preachers, and others?Theokhoth

There are different spiritual gifts. That is not an excuse not to spread the Gospel however.

Keep your "holier than thou" insinuations to yourself. Jesus rebuked the pharisees for such attitudes.

Oh, the old "holier than thou" defense. Must have hit a nerve.

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1264 Theokhoth
[QUOTE="Theokhoth"][QUOTE="blackregiment"]

blackregiment

So you spread the Gospel in Church...nothing like preaching to the choir. That will bring a lot of lost souls to Christ.

But preaching to people who have heard it all before won't drive people away? At least the atheists in church are easier to talk to.

By the way, neither you nor I bring ANYONE closer to Christ. YOU don't convert people. Your TEACHINGS don't convert people. The conversion is through the Holy Spirit.

blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1265 blackregiment

LJS9502_basic

Never said I was friend. Only the Lord can judge the heart. The fruits however, they are there for everyone to see. They can't be denied.

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1266 Theokhoth
[QUOTE="Theokhoth"][QUOTE="blackregiment"]

[QUOTE="Theokhoth"]By the way, black, doesn't Saint Paul speak of different types of believers? Teachers, preachers, and others?blackregiment

Your continuous "no true Christian" insinuations have gotten annoying. You have no right, by God or otherwise, to tell another person that he is or is not a True (TM) Christian, directly or indirectly.

blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1267 blackregiment
Well, I have to go. God bless
Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1268 Theokhoth
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

blackregiment

Never said I was friend. Only the Lord can judge the heart. The fruits however, they are there for everyone to see. They can't be denied.

Are we saved by faith or works, Black? Be aware that your answer may differ from your own doctrines.

-Austin-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1269 -Austin-
[QUOTE="-Austin-"]

blackregiment

I'm more of an atheist now than I was before I starting reading your posts.

blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1270 blackregiment
[QUOTE="blackregiment"][QUOTE="Theokhoth"][QUOTE="blackregiment"]

[QUOTE="Theokhoth"]By the way, black, doesn't Saint Paul speak of different types of believers? Teachers, preachers, and others?Theokhoth

Your continuous "no true Christian" insinuations have gotten annoying. You have no right, by God or otherwise, to tell another person that he is or is not a True (TM) Christian.

All one can observe are the fruits. The Lord said...

1Jn 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1271 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

blackregiment

You remember the text about judging? You're doing it...AGAIN.
blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1272 blackregiment
[QUOTE="blackregiment"][QUOTE="-Austin-"]

-Austin-

That shows great reasoning. You are willing to base your eternal destiny on your dislike of another person. Like the commercial says...brilliant!

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1273 Theokhoth

Oh, and Black? The No True Christian garbage is not only a right you do not have (playing God, blasphemy, whatever you'd like to call it), but it is also an insult: the single worst insult you could ever give to a Christian. Coming from another Christian, it's even worse. Does Christ approve of insults, Black? Certainly He engaged in Riposte now and again, but did He ever say "no true Christian" to anyone?

"It is not what goes in a mouth that defileth a man, but what comes out of it that defileth him."

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1274 Theokhoth
[QUOTE="-Austin-"][QUOTE="blackregiment"][QUOTE="-Austin-"]

blackregiment

That shows great reasoning. You are willing to base your eternal destiny on your dislike of another person. Like the commercial says...brilliant!

The messenger is almost as important as the message, Black.

-Austin-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1275 -Austin-
[QUOTE="-Austin-"][QUOTE="blackregiment"][QUOTE="-Austin-"]

blackregiment

Eternal destiny? Sorry pal, your gonna rot in the ground like the rest of us, no matter what mommy and daddy say.

blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1276 blackregiment

Oh, and Black? The No True Christian garbage is not only a right you do not have (playing God, blasphemy, whatever you'd like to call it), but it is also an insult: the single worst insult you could ever give to a Christian. Coming from another Christian, it's even worse. Does Christ approve of insults, Black? Certainly He engaged in Riposte now and again, but did He ever say "no true Christian" to anyone?

"It is not what goes in a mouth that defileth a man, but what comes out of it that defileth him."

Theokhoth

Tell it to the Lord. I think He disagrees with you.

1Jn 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Joh 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Rom 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

1Co 5:6 Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?
1Co 5:7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:
1Co 5:8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
1Co 5:9 I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:
1Co 5:10 Yet not altogether the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.
1Co 5:11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such a one no not to eat.
tycoonmike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1277 tycoonmike
Member since 2005 • 6082 Posts

Look, BlackRegiment, the only thing you have done is quote scripture. Even if you are unwilling to admit it, you know you are beat because you have not once strayed off the beaten path of the Bible and provided non-exclusive evidence for your beliefs, IE., something that is not from the Bible. You are beaten because the only thing you have done is tried to annoy us with your arrogant responses ("God bless you" for a few posts, about 15 pages back, claiming that we are sinners and that we need you to bless us) and by quoting several dozen lines of scripture without simply combining quotes that are, in the Bible, next to each other.

The moment you can provide non-religious evidence (IE., nothing from the Bible, Torah, Qur'an, Vedas/Upanishads (Hindu religious texts), Tao Te Ching, etc., will work) to show that God exists in ANY form, singular or plural, is the moment I, indeed the people who are willing to question reality, theist and atheist alike, will stop questioning you. Insofar, you have not done so, therefore how can you KNOW (NOT believe) that you believe in the true faith if you do not know if the diety being worshipped even exists?

The fact is that you do not know, no matter how much you try to delude yourself, if God, in any form, exists. That, above all else, is why you are believing in a lie, because you KNOW God exists, you don't BELIEVE God exists. You must have FAITH, a BELIEF without evidence or reason, in God and Jesus to be saved, NOT knowledge of God and Jesus. The Bible, in all its versions, says this.

blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1278 blackregiment
[QUOTE="blackregiment"][QUOTE="-Austin-"][QUOTE="blackregiment"][QUOTE="-Austin-"]

-Austin-

Eternal destiny? Sorry pal, your gonna rot in the ground like the rest of us, no matter what mommy and daddy say.

We will certainly find out one day. If you're right, I'll be right there with you. If you are wrong we will be in very different places for......................................................................................................................................... all eternity.

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1279 Theokhoth
[QUOTE="Theokhoth"]

blackregiment

Tell me, black, when you say "Lord," do you mean God, or do you mean blackregiment?

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1280 Theokhoth

-Austin-

Oh, please. Until you've been there, you don't know any more than you think we do.

Shad0ki11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1281 Shad0ki11
Member since 2006 • 12576 Posts
BlackRegiment's behavior is similar to that of VenomFangx. Has anyone else noticed that?
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1282 LJS9502_basic
BlackRegiment's behavior is similar to that of VenomFangx. Has anyone else noticed that?Shad0ki11
I know not this VenomFangx of which you speak.
SonKev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1283 SonKev
Member since 2007 • 552 Posts

Reminder: What alot of people say doesnt have anything to do with Christianity, and even if they are Christian, check up on what they say, I've seen alot of Christians who are wrong and have no idea what they are talking about, and make Christianity look idiotic and freaky...

Christianity does not try to force anything on anyone, the people may, but they shouldnt, its always personal choice

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1284 Theokhoth

[QUOTE="Shad0ki11"]BlackRegiment's behavior is similar to that of VenomFangx. Has anyone else noticed that?LJS9502_basic

I know there's a Youtube user with that name. A ridiculous fundamentalist with major shelter problems.

Ravirr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#1285 Ravirr
Member since 2004 • 7931 Posts

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Shad0ki11"]BlackRegiment's behavior is similar to that of VenomFangx. Has anyone else noticed that?Theokhoth

I know there's a Youtube user with that name. A ridiculous fundamentalist with major shelter problems.

Oh youtube. you make me sad.

Shad0ki11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1286 Shad0ki11

[QUOTE="Shad0ki11"]BlackRegiment's behavior is similar to that of VenomFangx. Has anyone else noticed that?LJS9502_basic

He's a die-hard Christian on Youtube. He was all for the Bible 100% and had an insufferable amount of ignorance. He's also a coward.

Shad0ki11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1287 Shad0ki11

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Shad0ki11"]BlackRegiment's behavior is similar to that of VenomFangx. Has anyone else noticed that?Theokhoth

Bingo.

blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1288 blackregiment

Look, BlackRegiment, the only thing you have done is quote scripture. Even if you are unwilling to admit it, you know you are beat because you have not once strayed off the beaten path of the Bible and provided non-exclusive evidence for your beliefs, IE., something that is not from the Bible. You are beaten because the only thing you have done is tried to annoy us with your arrogant responses ("God bless you" for a few posts, about 15 pages back, claiming that we are sinners and that we need you to bless us) and by quoting several dozen lines of scripture without simply combining quotes that are, in the Bible, next to each other.

The moment you can provide non-religious evidence (IE., nothing from the Bible, Torah, Qur'an, Vedas/Upanishads (Hindu religious texts), Tao Te Ching, etc., will work) to show that God exists in ANY form, singular or plural, is the moment I, indeed the people who are willing to question reality, theist and atheist alike, will stop questioning you. Insofar, you have not done so, therefore how can you KNOW (NOT believe) that you believe in the true faith if you do not know if the diety being worshipped even exists?

The fact is that you do not know, no matter how much you try to delude yourself, if God, in any form, exists. That, above all else, is why you are believing in a lie, because you KNOW God exists, you don't BELIEVE God exists. You must have FAITH, a BELIEF without evidence or reason, in God and Jesus to be saved, NOT knowledge of God and Jesus. The Bible, in all its versions, says this.

tycoonmike

You just showed how little you know about the Bible and how wrong on's assumptions can be. Here is the reason I say God bless you to people that mock and revile the Lord and my beliefs.

Mat 5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate thine enemy.
Mat 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
Mat 5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
Mat 5:46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
Mat 5:47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
Mat 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

You should try it sometime.

You are under the wrong impression. I cannot make you believe anything. In fact, you shouldn't believe me or anyone else.You should search for the truth yourself. You have a free will. My responsibility to the Lord is to spread the Gospel and tell you the truth. If you reject it, that is your choice. The Lord will be faithful in giving you the consequences of your choice.

God bless you..and now you know the rest of the story.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1289 LJS9502_basic

He's a die-hard Christian on Youtube. He was all for the Bible 100% and had an insufferable amount of ignorance. He's also a coward.

Shad0ki11
I have nothing against the Bible...though I do have something against those that use it to spread hate. So not the message. I avoid them best I can....so I've never seen him. And he'd probably make me angry.
-Austin-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1290 -Austin-
[QUOTE="-Austin-"][QUOTE="blackregiment"][QUOTE="-Austin-"][QUOTE="blackregiment"][QUOTE="-Austin-"]

blackregiment

We will certainly find out one day. If you're right, I'll be right there with you. If you are wrong we will be in very different places for......................................................................................................................................... all eternity.

Yeah, I'm glad to see your worship a God that punishes them for all eternity just for not believing in him.

Zaeryn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#1291 Zaeryn
Member since 2005 • 9070 Posts
BlackRegiment's behavior is similar to that of VenomFangx. Has anyone else noticed that?Shad0ki11
I just checked out this guy and he just pisses me off. There are so many things wrong with his videos that I don't even know where to start. What an arrogant and ignorant fool.
Monk10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1292 Monk10000
Member since 2006 • 1258 Posts
[QUOTE="Monk10000"]

I didn't open this topic so you could put bible quotes in every single one of your post. No I will not respect your request when all your doing is trying to get others to believe the way you do.

blackregiment

I wasn't adressing you. I also don't care if you like Scripture or not. I will post as I see fit. I don't like you calling your grandmother an "old hag."

I don't like you being a bible-thumper....

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1293 LJS9502_basic

Yeah, I'm glad to see your worship a God that punishes them for all eternity just for not believing in him.

-Austin-
Ugh...I hate that line of reasoning. If you don't believe in God why would you be with Him? Seems contradictory. Stick to your beliefs....don't hunt a free pass.
blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1294 blackregiment
[QUOTE="blackregiment"][QUOTE="Theokhoth"]

Theokhoth

Tell me, black, when you say "Lord," do you mean God, or do you mean blackregiment?

Oh now you start with the ad hominem attack. Libs, they'll do it every time. First the "holier thna thou" defense, then this. So predictable.

I mean the Christ of the Bible, not the Christ that liberal Christians construct that makes no demands on them to be holy, righteous, and separate, and not conformed to the world. You know what I am talking about, the "Jesus is my girlfriend", He would never ask me to do something that I didn't want to or that would be uncool with my posse of nonbelievers, redefined christ.

Shad0ki11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1295 Shad0ki11
[QUOTE="Shad0ki11"]

LJS9502_basic

I have nothing against the Bible...though I do have something against those that use it to spread hate. So not the message. I avoid them best I can....so I've never seen him. And he'd probably make me angry.

He made a lot of people angry because of his infammatory marks against all non-Christians. As a Christian I couldn't believe the stuff he spewed. Oh yeah, if you find his vids and feel the need to say something or give a rating, he doesn't allow any negative comments or ratings. He doesn't have some of his more controversial vids anymore either, but they're still on the Youtube somewhere. I will warn you ahead of time that the amount of ignorance in Venomfangx's vids is very frustrating.

blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1296 blackregiment
[QUOTE="blackregiment"][QUOTE="Monk10000"]

I didn't open this topic so you could put bible quotes in every single one of your post. No I will not respect your request when all your doing is trying to get others to believe the way you do.

Monk10000

I wasn't adressing you. I also don't care if you like Scripture or not. I will post as I see fit. I don't like you calling your grandmother an "old hag."

I don't like you being a bible-thumper....

That's your prerogative.

Gal 1:10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

Amo 3:3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed?
Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1297 Theokhoth

Oh now you start with the ad hominem attack. Libs, they'll do it every time. First the "holier thna thou" defense, then this. So predictable.

I'm not a Lib, black. We call that an ad hominem. The "they'll do it every time" line earns you the title of Poisoner of Wells.And it wasn't an insult. I think that you have this strange view of yourself as perfect, or near-perfect, and elevate yourself as some mini-deity with the right to judge others and quote Scripture in your defense.

I mean the Christ of the Bible, not the Christ that liberal Christians construct that makes no demands on them to be holy, righteous, and separate, and not conformed to the world. You know what I am talking about, the "Jesus is my girlfriend", He would never ask me to do something that I didn't want to or that would be uncool with my posse of nonbelievers, redefined christ.

Yeah, that ridiculous buddy-Christ. However, I also do not worship a stone who condemns people left and right for interpreting a passge differently than another guy.

blackregiment
dnumba1man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1298 dnumba1man
Member since 2005 • 630 Posts
God doesnt exist (you cant prove that something that doesnt exist, exist and you cant prove that something you can only see when your dead doesnt exist)...but religion isnt that bad of an invention by humans, its a relatively easy way to show ppl the morals that we as a society will like them to have and practice etc...(me for example i was raised catholic and feared god until i noticed the reason that I believed god:because of the fear of not)the only problem is that now ppl take it to extremes and society no longer needs it. Like for example I know many ppl who actually believe the world is gonna end soon...why?they say its because the bible says it and because the world is getting worse, etc...but i believe its the world is getting better yes theres disease but ppl can actually live through them and crime has increased simply bcus of the fact that there's more ppl on earth. Im just saying that in order for society to advance/susceed we must realize that we r in control of our world and not some mythological entity known as god.
Monk10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1299 Monk10000
Member since 2006 • 1258 Posts
[QUOTE="-Austin-"][QUOTE="blackregiment"][QUOTE="-Austin-"][QUOTE="blackregiment"][QUOTE="-Austin-"]

blackregiment

Didn't you say about..you know? Not judgeing......

tycoonmike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1300 tycoonmike
Member since 2005 • 6082 Posts

You just showed how little you know about the Bible and how wrong on's assumptions can be. Here is the reason I say God bless you to people that mock and revile the Lord and my beliefs.

Mat 5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate thine enemy.
Mat 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
Mat 5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
Mat 5:46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
Mat 5:47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
Mat 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

You should try it sometime.

You are under the wrong impression. I cannot make you believe anything. In fact, you shouldn't believe me or anyone else.You should search for the truth yourself. You have a free will. My responsibility to the Lord is to spread the Gospel and tell you the truth. If you reject it, that is your choice. The Lord will be faithful in giving you the consequences of your choice.

God bless you..and now you know the rest of the story.

blackregiment

Bold- That proves two of my points, that whole quote could have taken up far less space had you thought to type "Mat 5:43-48, Ye have heard..., and it is my whole point about annoying us. "Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you and persecute you." You are trying to ridicule us by remaining calm under pressure. Frankly, it isn't going to work. You have no argument that cannot be destroyed with a swipe of the hand of one person or another because you rely on one source, the Bible, nor an argument that hasn't been so.

You're right, I have made my own decision. I believe what I believe because it is the only thing that accounts for all the discrepancies in the Bible, one of which I have already discussed, God being omnipotent and yet being limited to masculinity. I have no responsibility to spread the Gospel in the way you are because if you were to convert even a single soul, you will only have converted his mind, not his soul. In his mind, the convert would believe out of fear. Indeed, that is how the missionaries in Africa got Christianity spread in Africa, by the power of a rifle. You are not successful because you are trying to fight an unseen adversary. It is incredibly unlikely that you know me personally, therefore you have no power over me. You are not successful, also, because you are trying to fight a heretic you have made up with Christianity, just as I am not going to be successful because I am fighting a dogmatist with common sense.