I Believe In Evolution.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

skelebull3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#201 skelebull3000
Member since 2004 • 2724 Posts

[QUOTE="foxhound_fox"]

[QUOTE="skelebull3000"]

Are you attempting to say that people that don't believe in Jesus Christ are less advanced and/or mature?

Silenthps

As I read the OP, that's exactly the tone he seems to be implying. A very offensive one that parallels the ethnocentrism of the Imperialist period.

Actually it's if you don't REPENT and believe in Jesus Christ alone for your salvation. Not just believe

And that improves this situation, how? It's still pretty offensive.

hamstergeddon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#202 hamstergeddon
Member since 2006 • 7188 Posts

[QUOTE="foxhound_fox"]

[QUOTE="skelebull3000"]

Are you attempting to say that people that don't believe in Jesus Christ are less advanced and/or mature?

Silenthps

As I read the OP, that's exactly the tone he seems to be implying. A very offensive one that parallels the ethnocentrism of the Imperialist period.

Actually it's if you don't REPENT and believe in Jesus Christ alone for your salvation. Not just believe

You're really not helping your own cause right now, if that's what you are shooting at

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#203 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts

[QUOTE="Silenthps"]

[QUOTE="foxhound_fox"]

hamstergeddon

You're really not helping your own cause right now, if that's what you are shooting at

You know, I've never been able to decide whether or not Silenthps is actually a fundamentalist Christian...

Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#204 Funky_Llama
Member since 2006 • 18428 Posts

[QUOTE="hamstergeddon"]

[QUOTE="Silenthps"]Actually it's if you don't REPENT and believe in Jesus Christ alone for your salvation. Not just believe

chessmaster1989

You know, I've never been able to decide whether or not Silenthps is actually a fundamentalist Christian...

Well, he has admitted to trolling...

hobo290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#205 hobo290
Member since 2007 • 408 Posts

...what....

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts
Wait...what?
Silenthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 Silenthps
Member since 2006 • 7302 Posts

[QUOTE="chessmaster1989"]

[QUOTE="hamstergeddon"] You're really not helping your own cause right now, if that's what you are shooting at

Funky_Llama

yeah like a year ago, and it doesn't mean that all my post were trolling!
Silenthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 Silenthps

[QUOTE="Silenthps"]

[QUOTE="foxhound_fox"]

skelebull3000

well it should at least make it a bit less offensive ;)

Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 Funky_Llama
[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"]

Silenthps

No, but it does cast doubt on you. You can't admit to trolling and then be surprised when people get suspicious.
Wings_008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 173

#210 Wings_008
Member since 2008 • 3813 Posts
thats not really how it works, that's just wishful thinking Evolution is evolution period.
-Chimera-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 -Chimera-
Member since 2009 • 1852 Posts

[QUOTE="Silenthps"][QUOTE="Funky_Llama"]Well, he has admitted to trolling...

Funky_Llama

No, but it does cast doubt on you. You can't admit to trolling and then be surprised when people get suspicious.

Maybe that's exactly what he wants us to think...

skelebull3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 skelebull3000
Member since 2004 • 2724 Posts

[QUOTE="skelebull3000"]

[QUOTE="Silenthps"]Actually it's if you don't REPENT and believe in Jesus Christ alone for your salvation. Not just believe

Silenthps

well it should at least make it a bit less offensive ;)

Not really. Not only do I have to believe but also repent for nothing (because I don't believe that I've done much wrong in my short 18 years of life).

RushMetallica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#214 RushMetallica
Member since 2007 • 4501 Posts
Oh you dog.
Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 Funky_Llama

[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"][QUOTE="Silenthps"] yeah like a year ago, and it doesn't mean that all my post were trolling!-Chimera-

Maybe thinking that that's exactly what he wants you to think is exactly what he wants us to think D:
-Chimera-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 -Chimera-

[QUOTE="-Chimera-"]

[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"]No, but it does cast doubt on you. You can't admit to trolling and then be surprised when people get suspicious.Funky_Llama

Maybe thinking that that's exactly what he wants you to think is exactly what he wants us to think D:

Maybe he thinks that we're thinking exactly what he wants us to think is exactly what he doesn't want us to not think about so that we don't think that he thinks we know what he's thinking.

That's what I think, at least.

Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 Funky_Llama

[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"][QUOTE="-Chimera-"]

-Chimera-

Maybe he thinks that we're thinking exactly what he wants us to think is exactly what he doesn't want us to not think about so that we don't think that he thinks we know what he's thinking.

But maybe he thinks that we think that he wants us to think that thinking that maybe he thinks that we're thinking exactly what he wants us to think is exactly what he doesn't want us to not think about so that we don't think that he thinks we know what he's thinking is what he does want us to think that he thinks about us thinking.
Avatar image for MetalGear_Ninty
MetalGear_Ninty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 MetalGear_Ninty
Member since 2008 • 6337 Posts
[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"]

[QUOTE="hamstergeddon"] You're really not helping your own cause right now, if that's what you are shooting at

Remember what I said about guys with pokemon avatars a while back, well....
-Chimera-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 -Chimera-

[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"][QUOTE="-Chimera-"]

hamstergeddon

But maybe he thinks that we think that he wants us to think that thinking that maybe he thinks that we're thinking exactly what he wants us to think is exactly what he doesn't want us to not think about so that we don't think that he thinks we know what he's thinking is what he does want us to think that he thinks about us thinking.

A fatal exception 0E has occurred at 0028:C0011E36 in VXD VMM(01) +

00010E36. The current application will be terminated.

Silenthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 Silenthps
[QUOTE="-Chimera-"]

[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"]Maybe thinking that that's exactly what he wants you to think is exactly what he wants us to think D:Funky_Llama

oh no! he's on to me!
Vandalvideo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#222 Vandalvideo
Member since 2003 • 39655 Posts
[QUOTE="Wings_008"]thats not really how it works, that's just wishful thinking Evolution is evolution period.

Evolution is the psychotic toiling of an insane hobo who thought he saw things he may really not have. :)
Ingenemployee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 Ingenemployee
Member since 2007 • 2307 Posts

opens thread

reads OP

reads through all pages

forgets about OP

joins fun

in Jurassic Park

Ingenemployee

natedrummer95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 natedrummer95
Member since 2009 • 290 Posts

My beliefs:http://www.gamespot.com/users/natedrummer95/show_blog_entry.php?topic_id=m-100-25719866&tag=all-about;blog1

domatron23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 domatron23
Member since 2007 • 6226 Posts

Trolling (Inciting flames): Messages intended solely to annoy and/or offend other users by going against the clear nature of a board, topic or chat room are not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to: provoking other users to respond with flames; provoking fans of a particular system or game, especially on boards or topics dedicated to that system or game; making misleading topic titles; asking obviously useless questions; posting false information as fact; and using another user's quote in your signature without permission.Terms of Use

*ahem*

Trolls trolling trolls. Well done everyone, this has got to be the least productive evangelism thread I've seen in a while.