How many BFs/ GFs have you had?

  • 123 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by BluRayHiDef (10839 posts) -

How old are you and how many boyfriends and/ or girlfriends have you had? For those of you who've had numerous relationships, how has your understanding of relationships changed/ progressed?

#2 Edited by thegerg (15441 posts) -

0/5

It's progressed well.

#3 Posted by BluRayHiDef (10839 posts) -

@thegerg said:

5/0

It's progressed well.

What does 5/0 mean? 5 years old and zero girlfriends/ boyfriends?

#4 Posted by deeliman (2443 posts) -

@BluRayHiDef said:

@thegerg said:

5/0

It's progressed well.

What does 5/0 mean? 5 years old and zero girlfriends/ boyfriends?

Maybe 5 boyfriends 0 girlfriends?

#5 Edited by thegerg (15441 posts) -

@BluRayHiDef said:

@thegerg said:

5/0

It's progressed well.

What does 5/0 mean? 5 years old and zero girlfriends/ boyfriends?

No. It's the answer to your "BF's/GFs" question. But, I have the numbers reversed.

#6 Edited by deeliman (2443 posts) -

I've had 3 GF's, but my understanding of relationships is still pretty narrow, since they were all just stupid high school relationships.

#7 Posted by luke1889 (14617 posts) -

I'm 25 and have had 7 girlfriends. I'm currently single though.

#8 Posted by BluRayHiDef (10839 posts) -

@luke1889 said:

I'm 25 and have had 7 girlfriends. I'm currently single though.

Damn. 7? I'm going to be 25 on January 1st and I've had only one girlfriend, which I don't even count because I was only thirteen at the time.

#9 Edited by wiifan001 (18420 posts) -

0

#10 Posted by br0kenrabbit (13042 posts) -

Actual relationships, seven. Three lasted more than a year, one led to marriage (and divorce), and I'm currently going on 2+ years with my current.

#11 Posted by genius2365 (387 posts) -

0 girlfriends and currently 17. High school relationships aren't really for me

#12 Edited by konvikt_17 (22248 posts) -

23 years old. 0.5 girlfriends.

#13 Edited by BluRayHiDef (10839 posts) -

@konvikt_17 said:

23 years old. 0.5 girlfriends.

0.5 GFs? What?

#14 Posted by konvikt_17 (22248 posts) -

@BluRayHiDef said:

@konvikt_17 said:

23 years old. 0.5 girlfriends.

0.5 GFs? What?

was one of those middle school flings.

i dont really count it as a real GF. but cant just disregard it completely.

#15 Edited by deeliman (2443 posts) -

@konvikt_17 said:

23 years old. 0.5 girlfriends.

0.5? Do i wanna know?

#16 Posted by Stranger_36 (481 posts) -

I'm 26 and I haven't even kissed anyone.

#17 Posted by konvikt_17 (22248 posts) -

@deeliman said:

@konvikt_17 said:

23 years old. 0.5 girlfriends.

0.5? Do i wanna know?

look above. its not what you think.

#18 Posted by luke1889 (14617 posts) -

@BluRayHiDef said:

@luke1889 said:

I'm 25 and have had 7 girlfriends. I'm currently single though.

Damn. 7? I'm going to be 25 on January 1st and I've had only one girlfriend, which I don't even count because I was only thirteen at the time.

My first was when I was 18 and in university. That lasted about six months and my most recent ended just over a year ago and was about 2 years long. Onwards and upwards! (And with any luck, downwards and inwards.)

#19 Edited by insanegame377 (332 posts) -

Turned 23 last week, but only had 3 serious girlfriends, I've dated other girls but they weren't really serious. My last proper relationship ended about 4 months ago and I'm currently enjoying being single.

#20 Edited by BluRayHiDef (10839 posts) -
@luke1889 said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@luke1889 said:

I'm 25 and have had 7 girlfriends. I'm currently single though.

Damn. 7? I'm going to be 25 on January 1st and I've had only one girlfriend, which I don't even count because I was only thirteen at the time.

My first was when I was 18 and in university. That lasted about six months and my most recent ended just over a year ago and was about 2 years long. Onwards and upwards! (And with any luck, downwards and inwards.)

So, you have had seven GFs in seven years. Which was the shortest relationship?

#21 Edited by vl4d_l3nin (971 posts) -

I'm 26 and I've had 2 women I've been in actual relationships with. If including non-committal flings, it would be about 8

#22 Posted by Trender_man (137 posts) -

2 gfs. 1 bf. girls are much more expensive

#23 Posted by theothernormal (76 posts) -

21 and I've only had 1 gf.

#24 Posted by Ugalde- (3653 posts) -

@BluRayHiDef: Im 21 and Ive had 2 actual girlfriends and 2 flings. Before I ever dated a girl I thought they were like innocent angels. Now I kind of just hate them all.

#25 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9811 posts) -

21 year old. Only GF for a grand period of 2 months durring the summer of 2013... Thats it.

Im too poor and too "boring" (as they put it) to offer anything to a girl, so I sometimes dont even try. But this girl in the summer basically threw herself at me.

only had flings with two other girls...

#26 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9811 posts) -

@Ugalde- said:

@BluRayHiDef: Im 21 and Ive had 2 actual girlfriends and 2 flings. Before I ever dated a girl I thought they were like innocent angels. Now I kind of just hate them all.

not gonna lie, I feel the same way now too. Now i totally get why men say the things they say about women, and why they treat women like some of them do.

#27 Posted by darkmark91 (2873 posts) -

I've had 1.5 relationships. I just recently became single :(

#28 Edited by Nengo_Flow (9811 posts) -

@Trender_man said:

2 gfs. 1 bf. girls are much more expensive

#29 Posted by Ugalde- (3653 posts) -

@Nengo_Flow said:

@Ugalde- said:

@BluRayHiDef: Im 21 and Ive had 2 actual girlfriends and 2 flings. Before I ever dated a girl I thought they were like innocent angels. Now I kind of just hate them all.

not gonna lie, I feel the same way now too. Now i totally get why men say the things they say about women, and why they treat women like some of them do.

Yea me too. I used to hate that men called woman bitches and were disrespectful in general. Now i could care less.

#30 Edited by xdude85 (4428 posts) -

21 years old and 0 relationships.

#31 Posted by -Renegade (8340 posts) -

@Ugalde- said:

@Nengo_Flow said:

@Ugalde- said:

@BluRayHiDef: Im 21 and Ive had 2 actual girlfriends and 2 flings. Before I ever dated a girl I thought they were like innocent angels. Now I kind of just hate them all.

not gonna lie, I feel the same way now too. Now i totally get why men say the things they say about women, and why they treat women like some of them do.

Yea me too. I used to hate that men called woman bitches and were disrespectful in general. Now i could care less.

they know they got the upper hand on us and use that to their advantage.

#32 Posted by Makhaidos (1614 posts) -

One. Of both.

It's kinda a weird story.

#33 Posted by Aljosa23 (25119 posts) -

3 "real" girlfriends.

#34 Edited by Iszdope (10126 posts) -

I'm XXXIX and have had III serious girlfriends:

VI years; III years; and VIII years.

#36 Posted by -Renegade (8340 posts) -

0 @31 im going to die a virgin :(

#37 Edited by Sword-Demon (6970 posts) -

I'm 24. I've had a few flings but no serious relationships.

men are stereotyped as the pigs who just want sex, but for every girl I've been with, I wanted to date them but they just wanted to use me and had no interest in relationships :(

#38 Edited by Legit1024 (40 posts) -

2 gf 2fwb and bunch of flings.

#39 Edited by br0kenrabbit (13042 posts) -

@-Renegade said:

0 @31 im going to die a virgin :(

Damn dude, what's the problem? 30 year old women are ready to go.

#40 Posted by Minishdriveby (10014 posts) -

I'm 21; I've only had one and we've been dating for a little over 4 years.

#41 Posted by luke1889 (14617 posts) -

@BluRayHiDef said:
@luke1889 said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@luke1889 said:

I'm 25 and have had 7 girlfriends. I'm currently single though.

Damn. 7? I'm going to be 25 on January 1st and I've had only one girlfriend, which I don't even count because I was only thirteen at the time.

My first was when I was 18 and in university. That lasted about six months and my most recent ended just over a year ago and was about 2 years long. Onwards and upwards! (And with any luck, downwards and inwards.)

So, you have had seven GFs in seven years. Which was the shortest relationship?

I've had one or two that were only a month or so long. Massive lifestyle/personality differences. Oh well, nothing ventured, nothing gained!

#42 Edited by Gaming-Planet (14022 posts) -

Coming from an abusive home, finding someone to trust and share your life with is unreal. I don't even have a best friend, and that says a lot. Pretty disconnected from a lot of people and spend most of my time alone.

#43 Edited by quadraleap (36514 posts) -

You don't want to get me started on this. In a nutshell I'm 46 and had a ton of one night stands in earlier years, had 3 what I would call "relationships", each progressively worse spread out through many years, and now I have been single for a year plus. I think I learned all I need to know after the last twisted ordeal and I still care too much for a lost cause. It was like a ride on the Titanic. I learned allot about myself and had to make choices, and naturally the right ones are hardest to make but the right thing to do.

#44 Posted by ShepardCommandr (2736 posts) -

0

In 10 years i will be a powerful wizard.

#45 Posted by THE_DRUGGIE (24964 posts) -

@Gaming-Planet said:

Being in an abusive home, finding someone to trust and share your life with is unreal. I don't even have a best friend, and that says a lot. Pretty disconnected from a lot of people and spend most of my time alone.

I can be the Brosuke to your Yu Narukami.

#46 Edited by johnd13 (8219 posts) -

I'm 20 and have had 0 gf. My social life was non-existant in high-school and even though now after two years in uni it has vastly improved(still I don't go clubbing and stuff), I haven't been lucky thus far to have a girlfriend.

#47 Posted by moix123 (67 posts) -

age 25 , gf 2, currently single

#48 Edited by Shottayouth13- (6807 posts) -

Greater than 5 and less than 10.

I've had more relations with girls that I wasn't in a relationship with.

I'm 21.

#49 Posted by sukraj (23040 posts) -

@Stranger_36 said:

I'm 26 and I haven't even kissed anyone.

I'll kiss u

#50 Edited by Twisted14 (3497 posts) -

@Stranger_36 said:

I'm 26 and I haven't even kissed anyone.

I'm 21 and this. I'll probably end up being 26 and still the same. Goddamnit. Need to get out more.

I think I have come close once or twice, but was too scared to ever follow anything through.