Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are hypcorites

• 103 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

@The_Last_Ride said:
@themajormayor said:
@The_Last_Ride said:

"empty achievments" ahahahahahahahhahaha. So UN saying it's the best is empty? Despite all that it's better than your country :D. You can throw those things at me, but still doesn't change the facts it's better than your feminist heaven. Face it and concede that my country is the best in the world. You're just damage controlling at this point mate

Yes it's empty. Of course it's better than Sweden. You're completely right about that, I admitted that long time ago.

Keep telling yourself that. I would like to see you have this discussion with a typical american. The battle of the two greatest egos hahahah. Yet both loses to good countries like Germany, France, Australia etc.

All of those have higher unemployment rates and worse solutions for people who don't have jobs. Also it's not ego to state facts. Besides i am German, i know perfectly well the difference between Norway and Germany

And alot of Asian countries have lower unemployment rates than Norway. So I guess they're better than Norway, countries like Tajikistan. Of course it's not ego to state facts. You're just confirming what I'm saying even more.

I'll believe that when you get out of your own ass. Don't worry I know you won't, like a good little Norwegian, not allowed to question his state. Oh my, just imagine Norwegians with open minds. The whole country would collapse in a matter of days.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

@fenriz275 said:

I've been following this thread but I just can't bring myself to take it seriously because the OP misspelled "hypocrites" in the title. I'm sorry but it's not like it's the 80s and you have to find your bottle of whiteout.

Don't be too hard on him. He's from a "special" country.

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#103 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts

They are politicians, which is synonymous with hypocrite

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#104 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@themajormayor said:

One of the world's highest cancer rates. Link

Relatively high suicide rate: Who wouldn't become suicidal living in Norway? Link

High cancer rates are indicative of a 'healthy' country with longer lifespans. It means that people are living longer to die of cancer instead of war, famine, heart disease, or other causes. The same could apply to suicide rates as well, look at South Korea and Japan as examples. Or simply partially attributed to seasonal affective disorder (yes it is a real thing).

'Oh no, Scandinavia sucks because people are dying of cancer and not fucking Ebola!!! We have a higher chance of killing ourselves rather than dying from criminals or internal strife! The horror!'.

That's somewhat incorrect. Heart disease is usually the number one killer in most industrialized nations, cancer is 2. But having a high cancer rate doesn't mean you have a healthy country. There are a lot of environmental, behavorial, and dietary causes of cancer.

Seiki_sands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#105 Seiki_sands
Member since 2003 • 1973 Posts

They didn't merely change their minds in my conception, they were pretty hypocritical. It hasn't been so long, and they were extremely firm with all that "core belief," "sacred union" stuff. Mind you, I suspect they were knowingly lying back then, but I think most of us knew that at the time. Both of them described themselves throughout their careers as champions for LBGT rights, and you don't define yourself that way and hold the beliefs espoused in those clips simultaneously. I'll go further and say, that if they truly did believe the words coming out of their mouths in those clips, then they were self-delusional. And that said, we are all hypocrites. I'm especially hypocritical on the death penalty. I would want someone who killed my family to not only die, but to die by my hand personally, yet I don't want to live in a society where the state can institutionalize revenge murder.

Oh, and let's not forget that the entire south realigned it's entire political outlook and basically everything they believed just so they could have an excuse to hold onto their racism when they switched from Democrats to Republicans in the 60's. A hypocritical state of affairs that colors all of US policy and politics to this day. The south historically should not be the home of the "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" mentality (especially seeing as how most of them are larger safety net recipients than the other states), yet uncomfortably they now try to pretend Jack Kennedy would be a Republican today in order to justify the pictures that were hanging on the wall in their daddies and granddaddies homes.