Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are hypcorites

• 103 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mannimarco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Mannimarco
Member since 2015 • 41 Posts

They're also frauds and phonies who would lie, cheat, and steal to maintain office.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#52 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38662 Posts

@toast_burner said:
@The_Last_Ride said:
@comp_atkins said:

i'm sure glad there isn't video of me professing my beliefs of all the stupid shit i thought 20 years ago...

this is just 10 years ago, and they were grown ass people then. There's a difference being young and stupid and grown up and ignorant

Do you honestly think that people stop learning once they become an adult?

new facts will never change my positions on anything. i'm "principled"

Avatar image for deactivated-598fc45371265
deactivated-598fc45371265

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#53 deactivated-598fc45371265
Member since 2008 • 13247 Posts

Obama's changed his mind several times on this issue. In the 90's he was for it, then in the 00's he was against it, now he's for it again. I predict in the 20's he will be back to opposing it again.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36038 Posts

@Storm_Marine said:

Obama's changed his mind several times on this issue. In the 90's he was for it, then in the 00's he was against it, now he's for it again. I predict in the 20's he will be back to opposing it again.

I'll make that bet. $500?

SamusBeliskner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 SamusBeliskner
Member since 2015 • 569 Posts

@The_Last_Ride said:
@samusbeliskner said:
@The_Last_Ride said:
@samusbeliskner said:

They did the same thing with all the above. After 10 years, they won't dare oppose it, then Americans will finally get the public insurer option they should have had from the beginning.

Well now since the supreme court said it's legal, they don't have shit to go with. I can not for the life of me get why the political system is what it is right now

Because the stupid half of the country hasn't yet realized that theocracy is bad, treating people like second class citizens is wrong, and that voting for the interests of the wealthy and big business is contrary to their own interests only harms them.

Yet still half vote for these people and Hillary won't be any better either. Someone like Warren or Sanders should win

If we can't have Sanders or Warren, I will take Hilary over a Republican any day of the week, but I want Sanders or Warren, who isn't running.

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#56 AFBrat77
Member since 2004 • 26848 Posts

I will likely be voting for Hillary Clinton for President, I don't see a better choice.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#57  Edited By Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

They are opportunists.

This guy says it how it is.

Loading Video...
Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#58 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

@AFBrat77: Bernie Sanders

quebec946

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#59  Edited By quebec946
Member since 2007 • 1607 Posts

all politicians are liar and hypocrites this is nothing new

-Blasphemy-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 -Blasphemy-
Member since 2005 • 3369 Posts

hasnt the internet taught you anything? people will say whatever they need to say at the time they need to say it to make whatever point they need to make.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#61 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@samusbeliskner said:
@The_Last_Ride said:
@samusbeliskner said:

Because the stupid half of the country hasn't yet realized that theocracy is bad, treating people like second class citizens is wrong, and that voting for the interests of the wealthy and big business is contrary to their own interests only harms them.

Yet still half vote for these people and Hillary won't be any better either. Someone like Warren or Sanders should win

If we can't have Sanders or Warren, I will take Hilary over a Republican any day of the week, but I want Sanders or Warren, who isn't running.

Hillary is just as bad as the republicans, doubt me? Take a look at all the fundraisers she had

BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 BossPerson
Member since 2011 • 9177 Posts

As if people think that politicians "evolve" on issues on their own. How convenient that their evolution happened to accord with public opinion and pop culture.

Of course they're hypocrites.

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#63 YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts

@chessmaster1989 said:

Yes because people shouldn't be allowed to change their opinions on issues. That's the mark of a good thinker, who won't change their opinion no matter what they're presented with.

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By thebest31406
Member since 2004 • 3775 Posts

@The_Last_Ride said:
@bforrester420 said:
@The_Last_Ride said:
@bforrester420 said:

What politician doesn't cater their opinion on social issues to their voting base? You think all of these Republicans really give a crap who marries whom? Probably not...they're just pandering to their base.

A democratic republic is supposed to reflect the will of the voters.

No, a person is suppose to implement their own policies. He's suppose to represent them, not reflect them

And if they don't reflect them, do do not get re-elected.

Maybe where you live, here they are supposed to represent us. They're not suppsoe to reflect us. Because no one will ever 100% agree on everything a person does

That doesn't sound very democratic to me...

EDIT: Actually, what you say makes sense. Sorry.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 The_Last_Ride

@thebest31406 said:
@The_Last_Ride said:
@bforrester420 said:

And if they don't reflect them, do do not get re-elected.

Maybe where you live, here they are supposed to represent us. They're not suppsoe to reflect us. Because no one will ever 100% agree on everything a person does

That doesn't sound very democratic to me...

EDIT: Actually, what you say makes sense. Sorry.

Good to see we agree at that :)

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@mattbbpl said:
@chessmaster1989 said:

Yes because people shouldn't be allowed to change their opinions on issues. That's the mark of a good thinker, who won't change their opinion no matter what they're presented with.

This, to a degree. I mean, this is absolutely critical to a good leader. That being said, it's often difficult to discern this from pandering, and I don't have much of a stomach for that.

Oh, they were pandering. I have no doubt about that. But I'd say the same about most Republican candidates on opposing same sex marriage. Can you really be a politician and not pander though?

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

@The_Last_Ride said:
@themajormayor said:
@The_Last_Ride said:
@themajormayor said:

Too bad Norway is a garbage dump. Only criminals would prefer Norway to good countries.

ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahahah! Are you serious? You're trolling right? You do know Norway has one of the lowest criminal rates in the whole world mate... Of course you don't, as always you're making stupid posts...

I never said anything about the criminal rate. I only said that "only criminals would prefer Norway to good countries". Norwegian school system at work? Btw, congratulations on being in the company of countries such as Laos, South Sudan and Syria when it comes to "criminal rate".

"good countries" wow... Who's the judge of that? You? The country i am living in is superior to yours, deal with it...

Hillary and Obama should be called out for the things they said in the past

Yes. So? I live in Sweden. It sucks. Great achievement Norway, according to The_Last_Ride you beat the Penis of Europe. Bravo.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 themajormayor

@gamerguru100 said:
@themajormayor said:
@gamerguru100 said:
@themajormayor said:
@The_Last_Ride said:
@bforrester420 said:
@The_Last_Ride said:

Norway, why do you ask?

Also this should be taken into account:

I disagree. I like having daylight during winter.

Uhm, you do know we have sunlight here during winter?

Too bad Norway is a garbage dump. Only criminals would prefer Norway to good countries.

What exactly is your beef with Scandinavia again?

It's trash.

Yeah, you're gonna need to be more specific, man. What exactly makes you say that?

That's not how it works here. People here call for nuking the Middle East, for example, without any real knowledge whatsoever of the region. But whatever. It's cold and grey, the people are smug and extremely nationalistic, as you can see. They're very close minded, as you can see. It's more authoritarian than most western states. Feminism spiraling out of control. And so on.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By The_Last_Ride

@themajormayor said:
@The_Last_Ride said:
@themajormayor said:

I never said anything about the criminal rate. I only said that "only criminals would prefer Norway to good countries". Norwegian school system at work? Btw, congratulations on being in the company of countries such as Laos, South Sudan and Syria when it comes to "criminal rate".

"good countries" wow... Who's the judge of that? You? The country i am living in is superior to yours, deal with it...

Yes. So? I live in Sweden. It sucks. Great achievement Norway, according to The_Last_Ride you beat the Penis of Europe. Bravo.

You do know that norwegians make fun of sweds right? Just look at you pc culture, using the word "hen" and just the feminist bullshit you guys have.

Stay on topic which is Hillary and Obama...

Avatar image for deactivated-57d8401f17c55
deactivated-57d8401f17c55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#70 deactivated-57d8401f17c55
Member since 2012 • 7221 Posts

And so are 99% of politicians. Everything they say is only what the majority wants to hear.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 themajormayor

@The_Last_Ride said:
@themajormayor said:
@The_Last_Ride said:
@themajormayor said:

You do know that norwegians make fun of sweds right? Just look at you pc culture, using the word "hen" and just the feminist bullshit you guys have.

Exactly, which is why living in a country superior to the one I'm living in doesn't mean sh*t.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 The_Last_Ride

@themajormayor said:
@The_Last_Ride said:
@themajormayor said:

Exactly, which is why living in a country superior to the one I'm living in doesn't mean sh*t.

What? Yes it does...

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 themajormayor

@The_Last_Ride: nah.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

@Toph_Girl250 said:
@Riverwolf007 said:

Technically speaking 100% of people are hypocrites.

Well even if that is true, I'm sure a certain percentage wish they weren't hypocrites, and do want to claim they did something hypocritical without realizing, and say that it was not their intention.

there is no "even if" about it. if you are a human there is a 100% certainty you are a hypocrite.

in the long run nobody cares.

you don't see anyone talking about how ghandi killed his wife or how ronald reagan was a hugely successful union leader or how everyone that hates the confederate flag is carrying around money with slave owners on it.

hypocrisy is a meaningless concept because we all do it all the time.

Teubrinquedo12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Teubrinquedo12
Member since 2015 • 50 Posts

Democrats are so funny. They get upset when they see politicians lying! Politicians? Lying, you don't say? These guys' jobs are to pander at whoever gives them votes and campaign funds. Shoot, bet people still vote Hilary .

Teubrinquedo12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Teubrinquedo12

"One of the founding foundational.." - Hilary Clinton

MuD3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By MuD3
Member since 2011 • 2192 Posts

@comp_atkins said:

i'm sure glad there isn't video of me professing my beliefs of all the stupid shit i thought 20 years ago...

Have you ever went back at old forum posts from years ago? I have (not on this forum though), and I can say, without a doubt, that I really hate the person I used to be.

Teubrinquedo12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Teubrinquedo12

@MuD3:

We've all been there :p

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#79 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts
@MuD3 said:
@comp_atkins said:

Have you ever went back at old forum posts from years ago? I have (not on this forum though), and I can say, without a doubt, that I really hate the person I used to be.

I think it's an entirely different thing to be young and stupid on an internet forum than to lie and wheedle about in an attempt to get elected.

I used to have some pretty stupid ideas but I learned from them. Hell, I have some stupid ideas now too and I still learn from them.

It doesn't feel that way with politicians. It feels like they're just drifting to the next popular viewpoint and pandering to people they need votes from. Not honest evolution of their ideas.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 The_Last_Ride

@themajormayor said:

I just told you several reasons mate...

MuD3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By MuD3

@airshocker said:
@MuD3 said:
@comp_atkins said:

I think it's an entirely different thing to be young and stupid on an internet forum than to lie and wheedle about in an attempt to get elected.

I used to have some pretty stupid ideas but I learned from them. Hell, I have some stupid ideas now too and I still learn from them.

It doesn't feel that way with politicians. It feels like they're just drifting to the next popular viewpoint and pandering to people they need votes from. Not honest evolution of their ideas.

I agree it can seem like that, but you will never really know if it's one way or the other... their actions are what matter since you can't trust anything a politician says.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 themajormayor

@The_Last_Ride said:
@themajormayor said:

What I mean is, Sweden sucks, being better than Sweden is not a great achievement. For the reasons you mentioned among others.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@MuD3 said:

I agree it can seem like that, but you will never really know if it's one way or the other... their actions are what matter since you can't trust anything a politician says.

Wouldn't you want integrity, though? What's to stop them from going with the very opposite if it becomes popular?

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#84 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Because opinions are permanent right?

Let me guess TC, are you Christian?

MuD3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By MuD3

@airshocker: Nothing... nothing is stopping anyone from doing that though and changing your mind once from something you said ten years ago isn't an established history of flip flopping.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 The_Last_Ride

@foxhound_fox said:

Because opinions are permanent right?

Let me guess TC, are you Christian?

No... I am not...

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 The_Last_Ride

@themajormayor said:
@The_Last_Ride said:
@themajormayor said:

What I mean is, Sweden sucks, being better than Sweden is not a great achievement. For the reasons you mentioned among others.

It's not just better than Sweden, it's better than everyone

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 JangoWuzHere
Member since 2007 • 19032 Posts

You're really grasping for straws if you have to dig up clips that are 7+ years old.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 themajormayor

@The_Last_Ride: hahahahahahahahaha. Certainly it seems to have one of the biggest egos. Well, whatever makes it more endurable to live in that hell hole

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 The_Last_Ride

@themajormayor said:

@The_Last_Ride: hahahahahahahahaha. Certainly it seems to have one of the biggest egos. Well, whatever makes it more endurable to live in that hell hole

egos has nothing to do with it... It's fact, that's the difference between you and me it seems. Check out the UN best country to live in. It's constantly Norway... Please check evidence before you make broad statements

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@MuD3 said:

@airshocker: Nothing... nothing is stopping anyone from doing that though and changing your mind once from something you said ten years ago isn't an established history of flip flopping.

I don't know. For me it still comes back to the fact that I believe most politicians will say whatever they think they need to to get elected. Say you talk to somebody on an internet forum years ago and they say they're against gay marriage. Fast forward to now and they're for it. I would take that change of opinion as more sincere than a career politician making the change.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#92 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

Most politicians are hypocrites. Certainly, neither Hillary Clinton nor President Obama were trailblazers for gay rights. They gave their support only after public opinion had already sided with that issue. It would have been nice to see them out in front - pushing for what they felt was right and just - instead of playing it safe. But I give them credit for at least not being obstructionist.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 themajormayor

@The_Last_Ride said:
@themajormayor said:

egos has nothing to do with it... It's fact, that's the difference between you and me it seems. Check out the UN best country to live in. It's constantly Norway... Please check evidence before you make broad statements

Yes this fits very well into the definition of ego. Empty "achievements" going to your head. The UN doesn't have a "best country to live in", it has a Human Development Index, on which I wrote a paper on. And using this as the only evidence is incredibly stupid. The UN being a very corrupt, immoral and incompetent organisation. So that there is one index from them where Norway does well does not convince me. You referring to other's work like this does not convince anyone. Let's see what is said about the HDI:

"The Human Development Index has been criticized on a number of grounds including alleged ideological biases towards egalitarianism and so-called "Western models of development", failure to include any ecological considerations, lack of consideration of technological development or contributions to the human civilization, focusing exclusively on national performance and ranking, lack of attention to development from a global perspective, measurement error of the underlying statistics, and on the UNDP's changes in formula which can lead to severe misclassification in the categorisation of 'low', 'medium', 'high' or 'very high' human development countries."

Let's look at some other lists.

Happy Planet Index: Norway is not surprisingly below countries such as Pakistan and Algeria. Link

Global Terrorism Index: Norway is not surprisingly below countries such as Tunisia and Saudi Arabia. Link

One of the world's highest cancer rates. Link

Relatively high suicide rate: Who wouldn't become suicidal living in Norway? Link

And so on. The point is that being on the top of some arbitrary list doesn't help very much when your country is trash. Cause as we can see, other arbitrary lists paint a different picture. In the end Norway will be garbage regardless of any list.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@themajormayor said:

Relatively high suicide rate: Who wouldn't become suicidal living in Norway? Link

High cancer rates are indicative of a 'healthy' country with longer lifespans. It means that people are living longer to die of cancer instead of war, famine, heart disease, or other causes. The same could apply to suicide rates as well, look at South Korea and Japan as examples. Or simply partially attributed to seasonal affective disorder (yes it is a real thing).

'Oh no, Scandinavia sucks because people are dying of cancer and not fucking Ebola!!! We have a higher chance of killing ourselves rather than dying from criminals or internal strife! The horror!'.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 The_Last_Ride

@themajormayor said:

Yes this fits very well into the definition of ego. Empty "achievements" going to your head. The UN doesn't have a "best country to live in", it has a Human Development Index, on which I wrote a paper on. And using this as the only evidence is incredibly stupid. The UN being a very corrupt, immoral and incompetent organisation. So that there is one index from them where Norway does well does not convince me. You referring to other's work like this does not convince anyone. Let's see what is said about the HDI:

"The Human Development Index has been criticized on a number of grounds including alleged ideological biases towards egalitarianism and so-called "Western models of development", failure to include any ecological considerations, lack of consideration of technological development or contributions to the human civilization, focusing exclusively on national performance and ranking, lack of attention to development from a global perspective, measurement error of the underlying statistics, and on the UNDP's changes in formula which can lead to severe misclassification in the categorisation of 'low', 'medium', 'high' or 'very high' human development countries."

Happy Planet Index: Norway is not surprisingly below countries such as Pakistan and Algeria. Link

Global Terrorism Index: Norway is not surprisingly below countries such as Tunisia and Saudi Arabia. Link

And so on. The point is that being on the top of some arbitrary list doesn't help very much when your country is trash. Cause as we can see, other arbitrary lists paint a different picture. In the end Norway will be garbage regardless of any list.

"empty achievments" ahahahahahahahhahaha. So UN saying it's the best is empty? Despite all that it's better than your country :D. You can throw those things at me, but still doesn't change the facts it's better than your feminist heaven. Face it and concede that my country is the best in the world. You're just damage controlling at this point mate

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 themajormayor

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@themajormayor said:

High cancer rates are indicative of a 'healthy' country with longer lifespans. It means that people are living longer to die of cancer instead of war, famine, heart disease, or other causes. The same could apply to suicide rates as well, look at South Korea and Japan as examples. Or simply partially attributed to seasonal affective disorder (yes it is a real thing).

'Oh no, Scandinavia sucks because people are dying of cancer and not fucking Ebola!!! We have a higher chance of killing ourselves rather than dying from criminals or internal strife! The horror!'.

If you look at the list it include only developed countries, most of them with very long life spans. Or do you think many people in Japan die of war and famine?

How could this apply to suicide rates? Or look at India, Burundi, South Sudan.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 themajormayor

@The_Last_Ride said:
@themajormayor said:

"empty achievments" ahahahahahahahhahaha. So UN saying it's the best is empty? Despite all that it's better than your country :D. You can throw those things at me, but still doesn't change the facts it's better than your feminist heaven. Face it and concede that my country is the best in the world. You're just damage controlling at this point mate

Yes it's empty. Of course it's better than Sweden. You're completely right about that, I admitted that long time ago.

Keep telling yourself that. I would like to see you have this discussion with a typical american. The battle of the two greatest egos hahahah. Yet both loses to good countries like Germany, France, Australia etc.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 The_Last_Ride

@themajormayor said:
@The_Last_Ride said:

Yes it's empty. Of course it's better than Sweden. You're completely right about that, I admitted that long time ago.

Keep telling yourself that. I would like to see you have this discussion with a typical american. The battle of the two greatest egos hahahah. Yet both loses to good countries like Germany, France, Australia etc.

All of those have higher unemployment rates and worse solutions for people who don't have jobs. Also it's not ego to state facts. Besides i am German, i know perfectly well the difference between Norway and Germany

mingmao3046

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 mingmao3046
Member since 2011 • 2683 Posts

These same liberals who talk about their "change in thinking" or whatever are the same ones who will slander the likes of Ron Paul for "racist articles" 25+ years ago. Or try to dig up dirt from Jeb Bush's book he wrote 20 or so years ago. JUST LOL.

fenriz275

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 fenriz275
Member since 2003 • 2379 Posts

I've been following this thread but I just can't bring myself to take it seriously because the OP misspelled "hypocrites" in the title. I'm sorry but it's not like it's the 80s and you have to find your bottle of whiteout.