Girl problem NO 1.618

• 101 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 VaguelyTagged
Member since 2009 • 10702 Posts

soryy it's a rather lame one,nothing fancy here; i asked this girl out today and she said she'd go out with me but only as friends,she also added that she hadn't been dating anyone for the past 2 years and that she wanted to keep it that way.then she asked whether she made me upset or something and i responded that yes she kinda did but i understand and some other crap only to sugarcoat it.so does it mean it's over? is it a good idea to go out with her as just friends?
btw she's still talking to me and is being really nice so at least i didn't freak her out right?

PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6662 Posts
The situation is pretty simple - are you even interested in being friends with her? If not, then forget about her, otherwise congratulations, you've made a new friend. You didn't do yourself any favors by understating your disappointment of being rejected and you should have probed her into why she wants to remain single. Sounds to me like she wanted to avoid hurting her feelings, because it doesn't take a genius to understand that if she really liked you she wouldn't reject you just because she told herself she'd like to stay single.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts
Are dates legal in Iran? And I seen your facebook. If she doesn't want you there's something wrong with her. Heck even I want you.
indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

many relationships starts with freindship.

FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 FMAB_GTO
Member since 2010 • 14385 Posts
yes it is totally alright. maybe she'll develop something against her will,who knows?
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 FMAB_GTO

many relationships starts with freindship.

indzman
truee~
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 themajormayor
I wanna be in a relationship with FMAB
muller39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 muller39
Member since 2008 • 14953 Posts

Same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. She isn't interested in you romantically that is why she said what she did.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 themajormayor

Same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. She isn't interested in you romantically that is why she said what she did.

muller39
But as we all know when women say one thing they mean the opposite, or something else.
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 FMAB_GTO
I wanna be in a relationship with FMABthemajormayor
You missed the train.
indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 indzman

can i be in relationship with your HOT german g.f?

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 themajormayor
[QUOTE="themajormayor"]I wanna be in a relationship with FMABFMAB_GTO
You missed the train.

I'll take my car and drive really fast next to it and jump onto it.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 themajormayor

[QUOTE="themajormayor"]I wanna be in a relationship with FMABindzman

can i be in relationship with your german HOT g.f?

we can all four be in a relationship.
Sagem28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Sagem28
Member since 2010 • 10498 Posts

Be cool...be don Juan de la Nooch.

You got it.

Iszdope

This guy

Jay++Silent+Bob+jay_and_silent_bob.jpg

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 indzman

[QUOTE="indzman"]

[QUOTE="themajormayor"]I wanna be in a relationship with FMABthemajormayor

not me...

foreverlonely.gif :P

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 themajormayor

[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="indzman"]

indzman

I don't believe that!
indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 indzman

[QUOTE="indzman"]

[QUOTE="themajormayor"] we can all four be in a relationship.themajormayor

I don't believe that!

what do i've to prove to convince you?

VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 VaguelyTagged
Are dates legal in Iran? And I seen your facebook. If she doesn't want you there's something wrong with her. Heck even I want you. themajormayor
no it's not but no one cares.wish you were a hot iranian chick btw. :oops:
muller39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 muller39
[QUOTE="muller39"]

themajormayor
But as we all know when women say one thing they mean the opposite, or something else.

Not really.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts
It depends on how much you like her. If you like her then you will either be friends or hit it off. BUT, if you grow to love her so much, then you will be risking getting yourself into some serious sh!t.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 GazaAli
nah, you wouldn't be able to keep up with a Lebanese woman.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 themajormayor
[QUOTE="themajormayor"]Are dates legal in Iran? And I seen your facebook. If she doesn't want you there's something wrong with her. Heck even I want you. VaguelyTagged

Hot swedish dude is not good enough for you?
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 themajormayor
[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="muller39"]

muller39

Not really.

I know cause I have experience. That's right b*tch, experience.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 themajormayor
[QUOTE="themajormayor"]I wanna be in a relationship with FMABGazaAli

If I can keep up with fatat min falistin I think I can keep up with a Lebanese one...
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 GazaAli
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="themajormayor"]I wanna be in a relationship with FMABthemajormayor

If I can keep up with fatat min falistin I think I can keep up with a Lebanese one...

You see? You have no idea what's your talking about :P
muller39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 muller39
[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="muller39"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] But as we all know when women say one thing they mean the opposite, or something else.

Not really.

I know cause I have experience. That's right b*tch, experience.

Ok.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 themajormayor
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] nah, you wouldn't be able to keep up with a Lebanese woman.

Lebanese are even worse???
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 GazaAli
[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] If I can keep up with fatat min falistin I think I can keep up with a Lebanese one...

Worse is not a good word to describe the whole thing...
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 themajormayor
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] You see? You have no idea what's your talking about :P

What are you talking about exactly?
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 GazaAli
[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] Lebanese are even worse???

Can't tell.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 themajormayor
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] Worse is not a good word to describe the whole thing...

Can't tell.

Com one!!
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 themajormayor

Hmm.

Iszdope
IT's NT O his real her
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 GazaAli
[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] What are you talking about exactly?

Can't tell.

Com one!!

Get me to Sweden and I will give you all of my Middle Eastern secrets.
VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 VaguelyTagged

muller39
well damn her for making me tell her that then,you see,this story has a bit more background that i didn't mention on the OP.this girl works at a retail store that i've visited a few times.i wanted to ask her out last time i visited their shop a couple of weeks ago.it was late and she was about the only one left on the shop,i'd finished my shopping earlier but i went back to tell her what i had in mind ,i entered the shop and she was on the phone so i thought it might not be the appropriate time to bring it up.so i asked a random stupid question and left.nothing happened till today when she asked me whether i would tell her the truth if she wanted to know something, to which i said yes,and she questioned what was i really wanted to say the second time i went back there and for some reason i told the truth which apparently was a mistake.i'm now confused if she wanted to reject me why in hell did she bring that up? that's probably what tricked me to be honest with her.
VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 VaguelyTagged

[QUOTE="VaguelyTagged"][QUOTE="themajormayor"]Are dates legal in Iran? And I seen your facebook. If she doesn't want you there's something wrong with her. Heck even I want you. themajormayor

but i want to touch that hot swedish fella.you know what,fvck the internet. :cry:

muller39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 muller39
[QUOTE="muller39"]

VaguelyTagged
well damn her for making me tell her that then,you see,this story has a bit more background that i didn't mention on the OP.this girl works at a retail store that i've visited a few times.i wanted to ask her out last time i visited their shop a couple of weeks ago.it was late and she was about the only one left on the shop,i'd finished my shopping earlier but i went back to tell her what i had in mind ,i entered the shop and she was on the phone so i thought it might not be the appropriate time to bring it up.so i asked a random stupid question and left.nothing happened till today when she asked me whether i would tell her the truth if she wanted to know something, to which i said yes,and she questioned what was i really wanted to say the second time i went back there and for some reason i told the truth which apparently was a mistake.i'm now confused if she wanted to reject me why in hell did she bring that up? that's probably what tricked me to be honest with her.

Personally it's better to get what your feeling out in the open. It's not healthy in my opinion to store up your feelings until it's either too late to express them or something else happens. I would rather know and move on from her answer. It seems to me that she could have genuinely curious as to what you came back to ask the second time so I wouldn't say she tricked you. Also you probably won't stay friends as it might get a little awkward for her since you like her in a more romantic way than she does you.
VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 VaguelyTagged
[QUOTE="VaguelyTagged"][QUOTE="muller39"]

muller39

Personally it's better to get what your feeling out in the open. It's not healthy in my opinion to store up your feelings until it's either too late to express them or something else happens. I would rather know and move on from her answer. It seems to me that she could have genuinely curious as to what you came back to ask the second time so I wouldn't say she tricked you. Also you probably won't stay friends as it might get a little awkward for her since you like her in a more romantic way than she does you.

hmm ok, fair enough.she also promised to bring me this book on physiology that i'd asked before.i guess i should skip that one too.lol
muller39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 muller39
[QUOTE="VaguelyTagged"][QUOTE="muller39"][QUOTE="VaguelyTagged"] well damn her for making me tell her that then,you see,this story has a bit more background that i didn't mention on the OP.this girl works at a retail store that i've visited a few times.i wanted to ask her out last time i visited their shop a couple of weeks ago.it was late and she was about the only one left on the shop,i'd finished my shopping earlier but i went back to tell her what i had in mind ,i entered the shop and she was on the phone so i thought it might not be the appropriate time to bring it up.so i asked a random stupid question and left.nothing happened till today when she asked me whether i would tell her the truth if she wanted to know something, to which i said yes,and she questioned what was i really wanted to say the second time i went back there and for some reason i told the truth which apparently was a mistake.i'm now confused if she wanted to reject me why in hell did she bring that up? that's probably what tricked me to be honest with her.

hmm ok, fair enough.she also promised to bring me this book on physiology that i'd asked before.i guess i should skip that one too.lol

I would say you should skip that but if it's not awkward for either of you to still be friends and hang out then go for it.
jetpower3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 jetpower3
Member since 2005 • 11631 Posts

Is that numbering intentional?

VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 VaguelyTagged

Is that numbering intentional?

jetpower3
genius right?..right?
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 themajormayor
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] Can't tell.

Com one!!

Well next time you're in Belgium we get married and you're set! Seriously if you know how I'll help you
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 themajormayor

Wow. Wut?

Iszdope
Right??
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 themajormayor

[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="VaguelyTagged"] no it's not but no one cares.wish you were a hot iranian chick btw. :oops:VaguelyTagged

but i want to touch that hot swedish fella.you know what,fvck the internet. :cry:

After this discussion I think I want to touch myself a bit!
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 GazaAli
[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] Com one!!

Well next time you're in Belgium we get married and you're set! Seriously if you know how I'll help you

Job offer, university admission, scholarship, hot willing Swedish woman. Pick one.