Ghost encounters in real life.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"][QUOTE="ShadowJax04"]  said. That's the kind of thing I don't like because that feels cheap and at first I thought that was sort of what you had in mind.

ShadowJax04

Well obviously not EVERYTHING that happens is cause of a Ghost, lol... Like you said, it's best to keep an open mind (within reason). When they discovered the Earth wasn't flat, it probably started with a guess or theory thinking outside the box (by analyzing things around them). Maybe in 1000 years we discover Ghosts are real and they become part of everyday science.

Gallileo was a great man. It's hard not to defend theorizing as long as people don't jump to half-assed supernatural conclusions. Take for example the idea of a poltergeist:

If a poltergeist can make light switches go on and off, and start up electrical appliances, and make objects fall from shelves, then why don't they have the power to make a pen write a message on a piece of paper? And if they can why have this never been recorded?

It could be a ghost, it could also be the "energy" of a latent psychic person. No idea there. But I'm a skeptic at heart when it comes to this stuff, at least until tangible evidence arrives.

Why do you think they want to write a message on a piece of paper?

Maybe the "light switches go on and off, and start up electrical appliances, and make objects fall from shelves" is just static or interfernce of the poltergeist when in proximity?  

Humans tend to think that everything that happens must be related to them somehow, yet there are millions of creatures and things in the Universe that go on their everyday job or cycle without even caring about what a Human does.

Maybe a Poltergeist is just another one of those creatures, on a level/realm we cannot see (like the dog whistle which Humans cannot hear), going on their normal cycle and causing interference in our realm?

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#102 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
Why not in some cases?FelipeInside
Because logic and sensibility.
When you don't have evidence or logic to explain something, what's wrong with thinking outside the box and creating theories or estimated guesses on what it could be. Or every time we can't explain something should we just go "Don't know, won't think about it". Humans will never evolve or improve like that. Lots of scientific theories started with thinking outside the box.FelipeInside
"Outside the box" is why we have scientific revolutions... but they remain within the realm of reality. They don't jump to objective impossibilities on the basis that "we don't know, therefore it must be ghosts". Your assertion that remaining agnostic equates to "not thinking" is intellectually dishonest. Agnostic is "I don't know, therefore I will look for the truth rather than assume the truth". Science runs on agnosticism and the truth. Assuming something "is possible" does not make it probable. The supernatural is not a useful explanation for anything. It is merely the admittance by the person claiming it that they do not wish to know the truth, they are content just assuming it.
ShadowJax04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#104 ShadowJax04
Member since 2006 • 3351 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowJax04"]

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"] Well obviously not EVERYTHING that happens is cause of a Ghost, lol... Like you said, it's best to keep an open mind (within reason). When they discovered the Earth wasn't flat, it probably started with a guess or theory thinking outside the box (by analyzing things around them). Maybe in 1000 years we discover Ghosts are real and they become part of everyday science.FelipeInside

Gallileo was a great man. It's hard not to defend theorizing as long as people don't jump to half-assed supernatural conclusions. Take for example the idea of a poltergeist:

If a poltergeist can make light switches go on and off, and start up electrical appliances, and make objects fall from shelves, then why don't they have the power to make a pen write a message on a piece of paper? And if they can why have this never been recorded?

It could be a ghost, it could also be the "energy" of a latent psychic person. No idea there. But I'm a skeptic at heart when it comes to this stuff, at least until tangible evidence arrives.

Why do you think they want to write a message on a piece of paper?

Maybe the "light switches go on and off, and start up electrical appliances, and make objects fall from shelves" is just static or interfernce of the poltergeist when in proximity?  

Humans tend to think that everything that happens must be related to them somehow, yet there are millions of creatures and things in the Universe that go on their everyday job or cycle without even caring about what a Human does.

Maybe a Poltergeist is just another one of those creatures, on a level/realm we cannot see (like the dog whistle which Humans cannot hear), going on their normal cycle and causing interference in our realm?

It's hard not to make that sound more epic than it is when you have a Vamp: the Masquerade avatar. I'm also open to the idea that there are more levels of existance than we humans can pick up on. In fact it's confirmed as you mention the dog whistle and obviously there's also more examples of this which also makes the idea of other beings of energy on a different plane of existance a bit more plausible.

This was also one of the things I had in mind when I mentioned enviromental factors. But we must not forget the biological and psychological factors such as human imagination. A lot of people are crazy. With that said, I have never personally had a 'ghost encounter' and that is why my stance is such that I'm a skeptic.

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#105 ShadowsDemon
Member since 2012 • 10059 Posts
[QUOTE="ShadowJax04"][QUOTE="FelipeInside"]

By the natural law WE KNOW OF. 

Humans don't even know the 0.000000000000000000000001% of all the secrets of the Universe yet, so by judging something with the laws we know of, of course they might seem weird or counter productive.

Me, I prefer to think beyond the laws we know and create theories or logical guesses.  It's a lot more fun.  But of course I also am aware that a sound in the wall could just be the pipes, and not a ghost.

FelipeInside
Lol, I'm not claiming that we are masters of the universe. I don't believe superstition is the way we should go to explain phenomenon we don't understand such as ghosts, howevever.

LOL, I wasn't claiming that we were masters of the universe. I'm just pointing out that some people, when they come across something they cannot explain, will just say "Can't explain" and then wait for science to discover it. That's fine and all but other people choose to go beyond what science knows and try to create new theories. Either way is fine, I'm just of the later cause some things will never be explained in my lifetime.

Indeed. It's stupid to think we're the end-all of knowledge and this is as good as we're gonna get.
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 foxhound_fox
I'm also open to the idea that there are more levels of existance than we humans can pick up on.ShadowJax04
Enter Carl Sagan, our Lord and Saviour.
ShadowJax04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 ShadowJax04
[QUOTE="ShadowJax04"]I'm also open to the idea that there are more levels of existance than we humans can pick up on.foxhound_fox
Enter Carl Sagan, our Lord and Saviour.

Well I'm not jumping to conclusions. :P
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 foxhound_fox
Well I'm not jumping to conclusions. :PShadowJax04
Good. Better than assuming you know the answer.
ShadowJax04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 ShadowJax04
[QUOTE="ShadowJax04"]Well I'm not jumping to conclusions. :Pfoxhound_fox
Good. Better than assuming you know the answer.

Yep, I'm no expert on the 4th dimension.
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 foxhound_fox
Yep, I'm no expert on the 4th dimension.ShadowJax04
Technically, nobody is, except someone from the 4th dimension.
zeroyaoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 zeroyaoi
Member since 2013 • 2472 Posts
[QUOTE="ShadowJax04"]Yep, I'm no expert on the 4th dimension.foxhound_fox

Wish we could get someone from the 4th dimension to clear things up.
ShadowJax04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 ShadowJax04
[QUOTE="foxhound_fox"][QUOTE="ShadowJax04"]Yep, I'm no expert on the 4th dimension.zeroyaoi

Me too. As Felipeinside said maybe we will know in 1000 years. But for now I'm skeptic as it's as plausible as aliens right now, as in, no evidence. Though I do hope we will meet aliens in my lifetime, that would be pretty neat.
FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 FelipeInside
[QUOTE="ShadowJax04"][QUOTE="zeroyaoi"][QUOTE="foxhound_fox"] Technically, nobody is, except someone from the 4th dimension.

Though I do hope we will meet aliens in my lifetime, that would be pretty neat.

As long as they don't want to kill us all....lol.
zeroyaoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 zeroyaoi
[QUOTE="ShadowJax04"][QUOTE="zeroyaoi"][QUOTE="foxhound_fox"] Technically, nobody is, except someone from the 4th dimension.

Me too. As Felipeinside said maybe we will know in 1000 years. But for now I'm skeptic as it's as plausible as aliens right now, as in, no evidence. Though I do hope we will meet aliens in my lifetime, that would be pretty neat.

Too bad we wont be around when that happens. Not sure I'd like to meet some aliens. :P
ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 ShadowsDemon
[QUOTE="FelipeInside"][QUOTE="ShadowJax04"][QUOTE="zeroyaoi"] Wish we could get someone from the 4th dimension to clear things up.

Though I do hope we will meet aliens in my lifetime, that would be pretty neat.

After seeing our discussions in OT they probably would think they're doing us a favour :P
ShadowJax04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 ShadowJax04

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"][QUOTE="ShadowJax04"] Though I do hope we will meet aliens in my lifetime, that would be pretty neat. ShadowsDemon

After seeing our discussions in OT they probably would think they're doing us a favour :P

Yes, and there's also a chance they are going to herd us like a lesser cattle.

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 ShadowsDemon

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"][QUOTE="FelipeInside"] As long as they don't want to kill us all....lol. ShadowJax04

Probably. Aliens are much more interesting than humans.
FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 FelipeInside

[QUOTE="ShadowJax04"]

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"] After seeing our discussions in OT they probably would think they're doing us a favour :PShadowsDemon

As long as they don't Zerg Rush us we have a fighting chance !!!

zeroyaoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 zeroyaoi
What if the aliens turn out to be more like E.T. ... I'd say we would have a good chance of winning. :P
ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 ShadowsDemon

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"][QUOTE="ShadowJax04"]

FelipeInside

As long as they don't Zerg Rush us we have a fighting chance !!!

Maybe so :P
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 foxhound_fox
As long as they don't Zerg Rush us we have a fighting chance !!!FelipeInside
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#123 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowJax04"][QUOTE="FelipeInside"] Why not in some cases? When you don't have evidence or logic to explain something, what's wrong with thinking outside the box and creating theories or estimated guesses on what it could be. Or every time we can't explain something should we just go "Don't know, won't think about it". Humans will never evolve or improve like that. Lots of scientific theories started with thinking outside the box.FelipeInside

Ghosts is just an umbrella term for several things we don't understand including biological (seeing shadows out the corner of your eyes having to do with the prevalence of rod photoreceptors in your peripheral vision) psychological and environmental factors. Again why jump to the supernatural? Cavemen believed fire was a god, that doesn't mean we have to.

Again, what's wrong in creating theories outside of what we know?

When something can't be proven or explained with the knowledge we have now, should we just sit on our bottoms and say "Oh well, we don't know" and twiddle our fingers? Or maybe start creating theories beyond what we know to try to explain them or prove them?

Humans evolve by trial and error, not by sitting down and saying "we don't know".

Because I can sit here and say the fairies in my underware created the universe five minutes ago and gave us all memories and created the light from stars en route and that's just as valid as anything you'll come up with.  It's a waste of time to dwell on what's possible, instead you focus on what's probable. Massive difference.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 FelipeInside

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]

[QUOTE="ShadowJax04"] Ghosts is just an umbrella term for several things we don't understand including biological (seeing shadows out the corner of your eyes having to do with the prevalence of rod photoreceptors in your peripheral vision) psychological and environmental factors. Again why jump to the supernatural? Cavemen believed fire was a god, that doesn't mean we have to.wis3boi

When something can't be proven or explained with the knowledge we have now, should we just sit on our bottoms and say "Oh well, we don't know" and twiddle our fingers? Or maybe start creating theories beyond what we know to try to explain them or prove them?

Humans evolve by trial and error, not by sitting down and saying "we don't know".

Because I can sit here and say the fairies in my underware created the universe five minutes ago and gave us all memories and created the light from stars en route and that's just as valid as anything you'll come up with.  It's a waste of time to dwell on what's possible, instead you focus on what's probable. Massive difference.

We both know the example u gave is ridiculous, so it's NOT as valid as other theories people have. But back to the point, when something can't be explained, you would prefer to sit and not think outside the box? It's weird cause a lot of scientists don't act that way and it's the way they have arrived at scientific theories. (for example the Earth Flat example I gave). I don't see anything wrong with people having theories about stuff. It's fine if others want to just sit and wait for science to discover it.
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 wis3boi

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]

FelipeInside

We both know the example u gave is ridiculous, so it's NOT as valid as other theories people have. But back to the point, when something can't be explained, you would prefer to sit and not think outside the box? It's weird cause a lot of scientists don't act that way and it's the way they have arrived at scientific theories. (for example the Earth Flat example I gave). I don't see anything wrong with people having theories about stuff. It's fine if others want to just sit and wait for science to discover it.

Scientists are not just sitting in their bedroom dreaming about things and writing them down.  They are actively testing things using tools and labs based on repeat observations.  We are not.  The time to believe is when there is a reason to, so yes, it is good to wait.  Plus, you're using theory wrong again, as a scientific theory is the pinnacle of an idea...it's like it got it's college diploma.  I don't care if you sit there and think about god knows what, but to act like science does that the same way you do is ludicrous.  

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 foxhound_fox
We both know the example u gave is ridiculous, so it's NOT as valid as other theories people have.FelipeInside
The only way you can justify this statement when faced with the myth of a talking burning bush in the Old Testament is by appealing to popularity. Because a large number of people believe it with their whole heart, it is more probable than underwear fairies creating the universe. They are both wholly nonsensical ideas... the only difference is, one is acceptable because it is "religion" (or tradition if you like).
FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 FelipeInside

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"][QUOTE="wis3boi"]

wis3boi

Scientists are not just sitting in their bedroom dreaming about things and writing them down.  They are actively testing things using tools and labs based on repeat observations.  We are not.  The time to believe is when there is a reason to, so yes, it is good to wait.  Plus, you're using theory wrong again, as a scientific theory is the pinnacle of an idea...it's like it got it's college diploma.  I don't care if you sit there and think about god knows what, but to act like science does that the same way you do is ludicrous.  

So scientists have NEVER thought about something that isn't explained and created some theories to start with? and then went onto investigate and research the basis of that theory to come up with a scientific theory at the end? Galileo NEVER looked up at the stars and then thought "Wait a sec, it could be that the Earth isn't flat"?
FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 FelipeInside
[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]We both know the example u gave is ridiculous, so it's NOT as valid as other theories people have.foxhound_fox
The only way you can justify this statement when faced with the myth of a talking burning bush in the Old Testament is by appealing to popularity. Because a large number of people believe it with their whole heart, it is more probable than underwear fairies creating the universe. They are both wholly nonsensical ideas... the only difference is, one is acceptable because it is "religion" (or tradition if you like).

What are u talking about?
br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#129 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17860 Posts

Galileo NEVER looked up at the stars and then thought "Wait a sec, it could be that the Earth isn't flat"?FelipeInside

Uuuuhhh...it was as common knowledge in Galileo's time that the Earth was round as it is now. In fact, Eratosthenes (~200BC) pretty accurately measured the Earth as a sphere.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 FelipeInside

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]Galileo NEVER looked up at the stars and then thought "Wait a sec, it could be that the Earth isn't flat"?br0kenrabbit

Uuuuhhh...it was as common knowledge in Galileo's time that the Earth was round as it is now. In fact, Eratosthenes (~200BC) pretty accurately measured the Earth as a sphere.

You miss the point.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#131 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"]A long time ago at my granddad's place I heard doors opening and closing right before my eyes without a person touching them...and no, it wasn't the wind. Some times there are no logical explanations for things like this.

Probs Jesus Communicating and whatnot
br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 br0kenrabbit

You miss the point.FelipeInside

You've never had a point. Not one worth replying to, anyway.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 FelipeInside

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"] You miss the point.br0kenrabbit

You've never had a point. Not one worth replying to, anyway.

So you miss my point and then resort to insult me. Why bother even responding?
br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 br0kenrabbit

So you miss my point and then resort to insult me. Why bother even responding?FelipeInside

To correct your fallacy.

That should have been clearly obvious.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 FelipeInside

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]So you miss my point and then resort to insult me. Why bother even responding?br0kenrabbit

To correct your fallacy.

That should have been clearly obvious.

What fallacy? I quoted Galileo just to express the initial point. Maybe the "Earth Flat" example wasn't directly related to him and if so I apologize.
br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 br0kenrabbit

What fallacy? I quoted Galileo just to express the initial point. Maybe the "Earth Flat" example wasn't directly related to him and if so I apologize.FelipeInside

The Fallacy that Galileo might have believed the Earth to be flat. He knew it wasn't so. Most people did back then.

To quote someone means you state exactly what they did (if you're close to saying what they did but even a word or two off, that's not a quote, it's a paraphrase). But in this case, Galileo would believe no such thing.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 FelipeInside

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]What fallacy? I quoted Galileo just to express the initial point. Maybe the "Earth Flat" example wasn't directly related to him and if so I apologize.br0kenrabbit

The Fallacy that Galileo might have believed the Earth to be flat. He knew it wasn't so. Most people did back then.

To quote someone means you state exactly what they did (if you're close to saying what they did but even a word or two off, that's not a quote, it's a paraphrase). But in this case, Galileo would believe no such thing.

No, I meant that Galileo believed the Earth WASN'T Flat.

I maybe expressed myself not entirely clear on my statement before.

Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Laihendi
Member since 2009 • 5872 Posts
There is no evidence to suggest the existence of ghosts. If you think you have seen a ghost then you are delusional.
FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 FelipeInside
There is no evidence to suggest the existence of ghosts. If you think you have seen a ghost then you are delusional.Laihendi
Uhhh goody, I get to use Shadow's phrase which I like: "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"
Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Laihendi
[QUOTE="Laihendi"]There is no evidence to suggest the existence of ghosts. If you think you have seen a ghost then you are delusional.FelipeInside
Uhhh goody, I get to use Shadow's phrase which I like: "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

If you live by the premise that any whim is true until demonstrated false then you will inevitably believe a bunch of nonsense, because you do not require reason, logic, or evidence to accept a belief. Living by such a premise results in you being content with ignorance. That is an anti-intellectual attitude, and it has no rational basis.
Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Laihendi
Reason, logic, and evidence are filters to distinguish ideas that are true from those that are not true.
FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 FelipeInside
[QUOTE="FelipeInside"][QUOTE="Laihendi"]There is no evidence to suggest the existence of ghosts. If you think you have seen a ghost then you are delusional.Laihendi

If you live by the premise that any whim is true until demonstrated false then you will inevitably believe a bunch of nonsense, because you do not require reason, logic, or evidence to accept a belief. Living by such a premise results in you being content with ignorance. That is an anti-intellectual attitude, and it has no rational basis.

Not really. You discard ANYTHING which doesn't have current evidence. Things exist which science hasn't been able to prove yet. Basically you must also believe we are alone in the Universe because there is no evidence of other life? If so, who's ignorant there?
br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 br0kenrabbit

Not really. You discard ANYTHING which doesn't have current evidence. Things exist which science hasn't been able to prove yet. Basically you must also believe we are alone in the Universe because there is no evidence of other life? If so, who's ignorant there?FelipeInside

Neither biology nor physics precludes life on other worlds, because all that's required for life is a habitable environment, and we know of at least one planet with such. Therefore, we have one verifiable positive sample to extrapolate from.

Not so with the supernatural. Nothing, nada, zilch. No empirical evidence whatsoever.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 wis3boi

[QUOTE="Laihendi"]There is no evidence to suggest the existence of ghosts. If you think you have seen a ghost then you are delusional.FelipeInside

That doesn't work there.  There's zero reason to think ghosts exist, claiming you saw one is unfounded and indistinguishable from a delusion or halucination.  The default position is disbelief until proven otherwise.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 FelipeInside

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"][QUOTE="Laihendi"]There is no evidence to suggest the existence of ghosts. If you think you have seen a ghost then you are delusional.wis3boi

That doesn't work there.  There's zero reason to think ghosts exist, claiming you saw one is unfounded and indistinguishable from a delusion or halucination.  The default position is disbelief until proven otherwise.

By you and others that choose that path.  It wouldn't be belief if we had evidence now would it?

Other people choose to have faith, belief, theories on things that don't have evidence yet.  Why is that so hard to understand with you guys?

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 FelipeInside

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]Not really. You discard ANYTHING which doesn't have current evidence. Things exist which science hasn't been able to prove yet. Basically you must also believe we are alone in the Universe because there is no evidence of other life? If so, who's ignorant there?br0kenrabbit

Neither biology nor physics precludes life on other worlds, because all that's required for life is a habitable environment, and we know of at least one planet with such. Therefore, we have one verifiable positive sample to extrapolate from.

Not so with the supernatural. Nothing, nada, zilch. No empirical evidence whatsoever.

There is "Nothing, nada, zilch. No empirical evidence whatsoever" about Life on other planets, yet you choose to believe in that and not other things? That's fine but don't then go using double standards on other people which choose to believe other things.
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 wis3boi

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"] Uhhh goody, I get to use Shadow's phrase which I like: "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"FelipeInside

By you and others that choose that path.  It wouldn't be belief if we had evidence now would it?

Other people choose to have faith, belief, theories on things that don't have evidence yet.  Why is that so hard to understand with you guys?

because that's asinine to do

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 ShadowsDemon
[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]

FelipeInside

Ludicrous analogies are his specialty. I thought you would have known that by now.
ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 ShadowsDemon

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

wis3boi

because that's asinine to do

Maybe for you, but get used to the fact that others think a little more deeply than you do and don't presume, because something isn't proven/is unlikely can't exist nor does it exist. It's like sitting in your room, refusing to speculate what the weather might be like because it's stupid to 'assume' something.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#150 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
[QUOTE="FelipeInside"][QUOTE="Laihendi"]There is no evidence to suggest the existence of ghosts. If you think you have seen a ghost then you are delusional.Laihendi

Weird I agree with Lai ...I feel kinda dirty