For all you people who believe in god?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 mingo123
Member since 2007 • 9005 Posts
[QUOTE="mingo123"][QUOTE="123625"]

[QUOTE="mingo123"]Islam came to perfect Christianity since Christianity changed after Jesus so obviously they will be similar but islam just fixes what the changed christiantiy is123625

No Islam is not christianity, they are not the same no matter how you look at it.

And you say christianity is changed and corrupted. I have a question. Where is the original Bible? And are aware of the dead sea scrolls? They match the OT we have now and they were made over 2000 years ago. Also what proof do you have that the bible is corrupted? Based not only on the assumption it has been translated and edited its lost all of its original meaning.

bible has so many errors in it now that it is just impossible for it to be same as what it was at first.....biggest error of them being that jesus was god or son of god

You expect sixty books produced by fourty authors ( who were oftern life times apart) to be perfect? You give alot of credit to man kind and your Quran has some errors in it to... And also most of your Quran verses have been plagurized from christianity and judaism. Just saying.

Oh and why should i beleive the word of one prophet when i have the testimonies of at least four people? and the apostles, which predate the Quran.

like i said that just means bible is not credible, which book am i suppose to believe? also i would ratther believe in a Prophet who Prophecised many things that are true then some 4 people....also plz show me errors in Quran

-RaptorJesus-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 -RaptorJesus-
Member since 2008 • 125 Posts

Ah, just when I was thinking "You know what OT needs? A RELIGION THREAD!", this little gem pops up.

Thank you, dear OP. In times like these I realize that Father has not forsaken me.

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 mingo123
[QUOTE="mingo123"]

it has scientific errors...that just shows bible is not credible

LJS9502_basic

:lol: No. Early people didn't understand science as we do today. And for the record....there are scientific errors in the Quaran.

plz show me the errors

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178858 Posts
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="mingo123"]

mingo123

:lol: No. Early people didn't understand science as we do today. And for the record....there are scientific errors in the Quaran.

plz show me the errors

Google them...that's what I did when followers of Islam brought that subject up in the past. There were too many to list. Suffice it to say that no book written years ago would have accurate science...since mankind didn't understand science.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 LJS9502_basic  Online

mingo123

plz show me the errors

Google them...that's what I did when followers of Islam brought that subject up in the past. There were too many to list. Suffice it to say that no book written years ago would have accurate science...since mankind didn't understand science.

And you never gave me any examples when I asked.....

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 mingo123
[QUOTE="mingo123"]

Jesus was never meant to be son of god, he was Prophet just like Mohammed, Mohammed didnt start his religion out of nothing, he started it just like Jesus BUT jesus had his religion change after he died while Islam hasnt changed

LJS9502_basic

That's debatable. According to the OT God promised to send a savior. Jesus was the savior. Your religion in fact changed that. Not the Christians. So to be honest...Islam changed the Abrahamic religions. It has changed the message.

who said Jesus was the saviour?, Islam is still what it was and Christianity deffo isnt...i mean just as some other christian said there are over 60 christian books with 40 authors and not all of them are perfect just shows how uncredible christianity is, islam never changed the religions, it perfected the CHANGED religions...like christianity

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 mingo123
[QUOTE="mingo123"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="mingo123"]

LJS9502_basic

plz show me the errors

no, you show me the errors so i can see the errors YOU are talking about

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 mingo123

LJS9502_basic

plz show me the errors

Edit: examples of what? the genesis is ****ed up.....theres proof in bible that Jesus was not God....god is all knowing, jesus WAS NOT....and theres a huge list which shows jesus was not God...heck the proof is in the bible itself :lol:

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 LJS9502_basic  Online
[

who said Jesus was the saviour?, Islam is still what it was and Christianity deffo isnt...i mean just as some other christian said there are over 60 christian books with 40 authors and not all of them are perfect just shows how uncredible christianity is, islam never changed the religions, it perfected the CHANGED religions...like christianity

mingo123

IN YOUR OPINION.;) The Quaran is not perfect.....Christianity has not changed though you seem to keep repeating that litany without any explanation.

Again....Jesus was the fulfillment of the promise in the OT.....the OT ties into the NT. The Quran does not.

mindstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 mindstorm
Member since 2003 • 15255 Posts

It is God's desire for all to be saved, for all to follow him. God cannot be blamed for people going to hell. The fault is not God's but our own. We do not deserve the grace of God but hell. We choose hell for ourselves but out of mercy and love God gives us grace to follow him. Here are some verses from Romans chapter 2

5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God's wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. 6 God "will give to each person according to what he has done." 7 To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. 8But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. 9 There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile; 10 but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. 11 For God does not show favoritism. 12 All who sin apart from the law will also perish apart from the law, and all who sin under the law will be judged by the law. 13 For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God's sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous. 14 (Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law, 15 since they show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts now accusing, now even defending them.) 16 This will take place on the day when God will judge men's secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares.

mindstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 mindstorm

It is God's desire for all to be saved, for all to follow him. God cannot be blamed for people going to hell. The fault is not God's but our own. We do not deserve the grace of God but hell. We choose hell for ourselves but out of mercy and love God gives us grace to follow him. Here are some verses from Romans chapter 2

5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God's wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. 6 God "will give to each person according to what he has done." 7 To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. 8But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. 9 There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile; 10 but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. 11 For God does not show favoritism. 12 All who sin apart from the law will also perish apart from the law, and all who sin under the law will be judged by the law. 13 For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God's sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous. 14 (Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law, 15 since they show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts now accusing, now even defending them.) 16 This will take place on the day when God will judge men's secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares.

Wolf-Man2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#113 Wolf-Man2006
Member since 2006 • 4187 Posts
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="mingo123"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="mingo123"]

mingo123

plz show me the errors

Jesus was never meant to be son of god, he was Prophet just like Mohammed, Mohammed didnt start his religion out of nothing, he started it just like Jesus BUT jesus had his religion change after he died while Islam hasnt changed

mingo123

That's debatable. According to the OT God promised to send a savior. Jesus was the savior. Your religion in fact changed that. Not the Christians. So to be honest...Islam changed the Abrahamic religions. It has changed the message.

How do you know Christianity was shaped by the islamic faith. Also, how can we prove that Jesus was a prophet because for all we know, he was a guy that walked the earth around 2000 years ago (I'm not attacking you btw.) Also, just because the bible has different versions doesn't mean it has changed.

Wolf-Man2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Wolf-Man2006
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="mingo123"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="mingo123"]

mingo123

plz show me the errors

mingo123

How do you know Christianity was shaped by the islamic faith. Also, how can we prove that Jesus was a prophet because for all we know, he was a guy that walked the earth around 2000 years ago (I'm not attacking you btw.)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 123625
Member since 2006 • 9035 Posts

mingo123

40 authors (who more or less corespond with each other Eg Ot prophesised the messiah and NT fulfilled the messiah) versus 1 prophet...

Any what makes you think christianity has changed? sure the texts might of had but the meaning bascially remains the same.

Dracargen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Dracargen
Member since 2007 • 7928 Posts

mingo123

plz show me the errors

http://answering-islam.org/BehindVeil/btv6.html

And if you don't trust the site,

http://atheism.about.com/od/islamandthekora/index_r.htm?p=1

The Koran has basic grammar inaccuracies and several scientific inaccuracies, as well as many others.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 123625

mingo123

plz show me the errors

Edit: examples of what? the genesis is ****ed up.....theres proof in bible that Jesus was not God....god is all knowing, jesus WAS NOT....and theres a huge list which shows jesus was not God...heck the proof is in the bible itself :lol:

Here, read http://www.answering-islam.de/Main/Quran/Contra/#external

Wolf-Man2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Wolf-Man2006
[QUOTE="Wolf-Man2006"][QUOTE="mingo123"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="mingo123"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="mingo123"]

mingo123

plz show me the errors

mingo123

How do you know Christianity was shaped by the islamic faith. Also, how can we prove that Jesus was a prophet because for all we know, he was a guy that walked the earth around 2000 years ago (I'm not attacking you btw.)

i didnt say Christianity was shaped by Islamic faith, Christianity was there way before islame :| anyways the bolded part, how can you prove jesus was son of god :|

If we could time travel, maybe we could ask villagers who saw Jesus. but since we can't, I might as well say what I believe (that Jesus is the son of god.)

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 mingo123
[QUOTE="mingo123"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="mingo123"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="mingo123"]

plz show me the errors

wait ill read and answer you and the other guy

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 mingo123
[QUOTE="mingo123"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="mingo123"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="mingo123"]

plz show me the errors

wait ill read and answer you and the other guy

Edit: it contains some stuff by Dr Cambell rofl that guy was owned live on tv while debating with Dr Zakir Naik, look up there debates on youtube ;) anyways lets read some more

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 LJS9502_basic  Online

i didnt say Christianity was shaped by Islamic faith, Christianity was there way before islame :| anyways the bolded part, how can you prove jesus was son of god :|

mingo123

You know after He was crucified...His body was gone from the tomb. His followers taught His words....even when they were killed for doing so. It would have to be something extremely powerful to risk death. Apparently it was worth it to those whom He taught.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#122 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts
[QUOTE="mingo123"]

LJS9502_basic

You know after He was crucified...His body was gone from the tomb. His followers taught His words....even when they were killed for doing so. It would have to be something extremely powerful to risk death. Apparently it was worth it to those whom He taught.

Circumstantial this isn't to say its not wrong.. Just that there is not enough evidence beyond a reasonable doubt to prove that Jesus was really ressurected with out faith.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 LJS9502_basic  Online

mingo123

he was never crucified

Yeah...He was. See that's what I mean about Islam trying to change the Bible. ;)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 123625

mingo123

he was never crucified

Says one prophet 700 hundred years after the events...

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 mingo123

oh yeh if you didnt know answering-islam has been debunked

Edit: answering-islam is run by Dr William Campbell :| that guy had a debate on tv with dr zakir naik and was pwned badly :| can i have real facts please

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 mingo123

mindstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 mindstorm

mingo123

he was never crucified

Not according to Josephus... who happened to not be a Christian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 123625

mingo123

Link?

BobSacamento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 BobSacamento
Member since 2003 • 4340 Posts

look it seems as though neither of you are going to budge here

so save yourself some time, stop talking and go have a cold one

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 mingo123
[QUOTE="mingo123"]

Link?

it is run by Dr William Campbell, he had a debate with Dr Zakir Naik...he lost look up youtube :| anyways u'll have link soon

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 LJS9502_basic  Online
[

see thats Islam trying to change bible to what it was really meant to be

mingo123

Actually no. Again the OT and NT tie together with prophecy and fulfillment. Islam attempts to change that because there would be no need for a new religion otherwise. Islam is not the continuation of the story. It's a different story...not related.

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 mingo123
[QUOTE="mingo123"][

see thats Islam trying to change bible to what it was really meant to be

LJS9502_basic

Actually no. Again the OT and NT tie together with prophecy and fulfillment. Islam attempts to change that because there would be no need for a new religion otherwise. Islam is not the continuation of the story. It's a different story...not related.

http://answering-christianity.com/nt_confirms_apocalypse_of_peter.htm meh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 123625
[QUOTE="123625"][QUOTE="mingo123"]

mingo123

Link?

it is run by Dr William Campbell, he had a debate with Dr Zakir Naik...he lost look up youtube :| anyways u'll have link soon

I would like to see a sight which proves every single commment wrong on Answering islam. I don't got any download so i can't watch these youtube vids without having to wait an hour.

xXBuffJeffXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 xXBuffJeffXx
Member since 2006 • 5913 Posts

LJS9502_basic

he was never crucified

Yeah...He was. See that's what I mean about Islam trying to change the Bible. ;)

Mingo is wrong, anyway, if I'm not mistaken. I believe the Quaran states that he WAS crucified but the body was removed from the tomb, or something like that.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 LJS9502_basic  Online

mingo123

Why are you showing me an Islam site? I'd hardly expect the truth about Christianity from that site.:|

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 mingo123

xXBuffJeffXx

he was never crucified

Mingo is wrong, anyway, if I'm not mistaken. I believe the Quaran states that he WAS crucified but the body was removed from the tomb, or something like that.

jesus was taken away from earth before crucification

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 mingo123
[QUOTE="mingo123"]

LJS9502_basic

Why are you showing me an Islam site? I'd hardly expect the truth about Christianity from that site.:|

have you checked the site? :|

Dracargen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Dracargen
Member since 2007 • 7928 Posts

Edit: answering-islam is run by Dr William Campbell :| that guy had a debate on tv with dr zakir naik and was pwned badly :| can i have real facts please

mingo123

http://www.derafsh-kaviyani.com/english/embryology.html

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 123625
[QUOTE="xXBuffJeffXx"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="mingo123"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="mingo123"]

mingo123

he was never crucified

Question. When allah took Jesus and replaced him with another man did he intend for christianity to happen as a result of this?

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 mingo123
[QUOTE="mingo123"][QUOTE="123625"][QUOTE="mingo123"]

Link?

I would like to see a sight which proves every single commment wrong on Answering islam. I don't got any download so i can't watch these youtube vids without having to wait an hour.

http://www.examinethetruth.com/page_against_01.htm#Answering_Islam_debunked when the person that has most stuff on that bs website is owned royally on TV yes not just youtube BUT on TV...theres a islamic channel where everyone who doubts islam is welcomed to challenge dr zakir naik just like how this dr campbell did and got owned

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 LJS9502_basic  Online
[

mingo123

I read what you linked...the statements were wrong. I checked to see who created the site and I was answered. If you want to know about Chrisitanity you can't go to an Islam site.

tofu-lion91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 tofu-lion91
Member since 2008 • 13496 Posts

Haha nice one :)

Makes us as low as the preachy religon people but still made me chuckle when I saw the topic

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 mingo123
[QUOTE="mingo123"][QUOTE="xXBuffJeffXx"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="mingo123"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="mingo123"]

he was never crucified

Question. When allah took Jesus and replaced him with another man did he intend for christianity to happen as a result of this?

i dont know what are you trying to say, christianity was there before all that crucified BS happened

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 LJS9502_basic  Online

mingo123

See that's where credibility is lost. Who should I believe...witnesses that were there and spread the story word of mouth while facing death in doing so...or someone that lived a very long time after changing the story to suit his needs. Hmmm...

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 mingo123
[QUOTE="mingo123"][

LJS9502_basic

I read what you linked...the statements were wrong. I checked to see who created the site and I was answered. If you want to know about Chrisitanity you can't go to an Islam site.

dont worry if they were wrong, you'll get some right ones soon

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 LJS9502_basic  Online

i dont know what are you trying to say, christianity was there before all that crucified BS happened

mingo123

Um...not quite. Christianity spread after His resurrection. Prior to that He was teaching the Jewish people. You know He was Jewish...right?

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 mingo123
[QUOTE="mingo123"]

LJS9502_basic

See that's where credibility is lost. Who should I believe...witnesses that were there and spread the story word of mouth while facing death in doing so...or someone that lived a very long time after changing the story to suit his needs. Hmmm...

what witness? only 1 person?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 123625
[QUOTE="123625"][QUOTE="mingo123"][QUOTE="xXBuffJeffXx"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="mingo123"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="mingo123"]

mingo123

he was never crucified

No there were only jewish around at that time christianity began as a Jewish sect and slowly grew apart from traditional judaism.

mindstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 mindstorm
[QUOTE="123625"][QUOTE="mingo123"][QUOTE="xXBuffJeffXx"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="mingo123"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="mingo123"]

mingo123

he was never crucified

That is not the case. The central even in Christianity is the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Besides that, no one believed Jesus to be God in the flesh until his resurrection (except Peter said he was but one could say it was a weak confession).

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 mingo123
[QUOTE="mingo123"]

LJS9502_basic

Um...not quite. Christianity spread after His resurrection. Prior to that He was teaching the Jewish people. You know He was Jewish...right?

yeh so wtf is christianity about? when jesus was a jew.....