Cop punches woman in the face.

• 85 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by junglist101 (5462 posts) -

If this cop can hit a woman this way I can only imagine the trail of destruction he leaves behind on a day to day basis.

Story

#2 Posted by FMAB_GTO (14385 posts) -
I'm kinda glad cops don't come here now X_X
#3 Posted by Baranga (14217 posts) -

How come CNN doesn't show the whole video? It's just a few seconds longer and clearly shows someone else throws water towards the police.

#4 Posted by hippiesanta (9992 posts) -
another version of ....ONLY IN AMORICA
#5 Posted by joel_c17 (2982 posts) -
Haha love it
#6 Posted by Jandurin (95552 posts) -
philly sucks
#7 Posted by Iszdope (11309 posts) -

lol Jandurin.

Edit: ouch!

Edit2: ooh, lucky #7 again!

#8 Posted by WhiteKnight77 (12018 posts) -

This is one instance that I can agree that it was messed up that the woman got sucker punched by the cop. The longer video, that the liberal media edited down for some stupid reason, clearly shows that someone else tossed the water and the cop jumped to conclusions due to the woman holding a water bottle and being close to him. He does need to be disciplined somehow or another.

#9 Posted by leviathan91 (7763 posts) -

How come CNN doesn't show the whole video? It's just a few seconds longer and clearly shows someone else throws water towards the police.

Baranga

This video does prove that she (the person being arrested) didn't throw the bottle. Her only fault was her involvement in that whole shindig.

#10 Posted by cheese_game619 (13316 posts) -
BOOM RIGHT ON THE BUTTON AND ITS AAAAAAALLLLLLLLL OVER lets see that again joe
#11 Posted by junglist101 (5462 posts) -

This is one instance that I can agree that it was messed up that the woman got sucker punched by the cop. The longer video, that the liberal media edited down for some stupid reason, clearly shows that someone else tossed the water and the cop jumped to conclusions due to the woman holding a water bottle and being close to him. He does need to be disciplined somehow or another.

WhiteKnight77

Disciplined like fired. The guy's a liability.

#12 Posted by GazaAli (23801 posts) -
I hope she will sue their asses.
#13 Posted by Chicken453 (2038 posts) -
Girl got slapped down.
#14 Posted by LostProphetFLCL (17752 posts) -

Maybe that will teach her to leave the kitchen like that....

#15 Posted by Aljosa23 (25999 posts) -

Nice, she's going to make bank now. CHA-CHING

#16 Posted by bnarmz (1370 posts) -
I guess the police brutality is being exposed more by the day, this is nothing new. Just imagine all the crap they have been getting away with so far, especially before everyone started carrying cameras. Maybe this is a good thing, hopefully with more people exposing these hot headed cops the police will come to the realization they are not bigger then the law.
#17 Posted by Jandurin (95552 posts) -
wait wait wait it wasn't even a water bottle it was just water? lol what a farce
#18 Posted by indzman (19965 posts) -

wait wait wait it wasn't even a water bottle it was just water? lol what a farceJandurin

jand is back =D

#19 Posted by mahlasor (1278 posts) -

Yeah, this guy deserve to go to prison... Its unfortunate to take such extreme measures over what.. Ok, I have seen a video where a cop assaults a person, and the other cop immediately put him under control. In this case, all the cops were helping out, so this is a big deal.

#20 Posted by Chris_Williams (14882 posts) -

hey man, lets make this a race issue. We all know if it was a white cop hitting a black woman it would have been. The same should apply here too. "looks around" anyone with me? anyone?

#21 Posted by johnd13 (8381 posts) -

There are men out there that rape women all the time. And just because he' s a cop he doesn' t have the right to just punch a woman? Give him a break people!

#22 Posted by ps3theJT (1137 posts) -

She was arrested, too. That f*ckin cop should go to jail for assault but he probably won't even lose his job.:roll:

#23 Posted by Chris_Williams (14882 posts) -

She was arrested, too. That f*ckin cop should go to jail for assault but he probably won't even lose his job.:roll:

ps3theJT
he got put on leave and probably is going to be fired, either way girlfriend is about to get paaaaaid
#24 Posted by DavesAlt (950 posts) -
Gotta love the liberal media
#25 Posted by leviathan91 (7763 posts) -

There are men out there that rape women all the time. And just because he' s a cop he doesn' t have the right to just punch a woman? Give him a break people!

johnd13

Seriously? :?

#26 Posted by johnd13 (8381 posts) -

[QUOTE="johnd13"]

leviathan91

Seriously? :?

Of course not! I was just joking. He deserves too be fired and he should also see a psychologist. But I really doubt any of these will really happen.

#27 Posted by Baranga (14217 posts) -

WHAT IF IT WAS ACID GUYS

WHAT THEN

#28 Posted by JuanGrande386 (1115 posts) -

I dont care how many of his cop buddies were there, I wouldve kicked him in the face so f'n hard when he bent down to handcuff her. He wouldve wished it was more water heading his way. Then theyd all get fired cus theyd all have to get their shot in on me for giving him what he deserved........no wait Id get arrested for assault and the piggys would get to walk. AMERICA!:roll:

#29 Posted by l4dak47 (6838 posts) -
Fvck da cops.
#30 Posted by airshocker (30989 posts) -

She probably deserved it.

#31 Posted by GazaAli (23801 posts) -

airshocker

On what basis did you make this judgement?

#32 Posted by l4dak47 (6838 posts) -

airshocker
What a surprise. Another cop making excuses.
#33 Posted by airshocker (30989 posts) -

What a surprise. Another cop making excuses.l4dak47

-Didn't watch the video.-

#34 Posted by l4dak47 (6838 posts) -

[QUOTE="l4dak47"]What a surprise. Another cop making excuses.airshocker

Because immediately punching a woman after having a bit of water thrown on him is a very reasonable and proportional response.
#35 Posted by airshocker (30989 posts) -

Because immediately punching a woman after having a bit of water thrown on him is a very reasonable and proportional response. l4dak47

No, because I've learned to tune the cop haters of GS out. That's why I didn't watch the video.

#36 Posted by Jandurin (95552 posts) -

[QUOTE="l4dak47"]Because immediately punching a woman after having a bit of water thrown on him is a very reasonable and proportional response. airshocker

No, because I've learned to tune the cop haters of GS out. That's why I didn't watch the video.

so the video is a cop hater of GS? well at least it makes sense how ignorant people exist they choose ignorance god bless
#37 Posted by EmpCom (3451 posts) -
[QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="airshocker"]

What a surprise. Another cop making excuses.l4dak47

Because immediately punching a woman after having a bit of water thrown on him is a very reasonable and proportional response.

Well at least he didn't shoot her
#38 Posted by GazaAli (23801 posts) -
[QUOTE="airshocker"]

[QUOTE="l4dak47"]Because immediately punching a woman after having a bit of water thrown on him is a very reasonable and proportional response. Jandurin

so the video is a cop hater of GS? well at least it makes sense how ignorant people exist they choose ignorance god bless

airshocker.
#39 Posted by airshocker (30989 posts) -

so the video is a cop hater of GS? well at least it makes sense how ignorant people exist they choose ignorance god blessJandurin

The video is a video.

Why worry about it? Those who hate cops will continue to hate cops, those who don't won't.

#40 Posted by Jandurin (95552 posts) -

[QUOTE="Jandurin"]so the video is a cop hater of GS? well at least it makes sense how ignorant people exist they choose ignorance god blessairshocker

The video is a video.

Why worry about it? Those who hate cops will continue to hate cops, those who don't won't.

whether you hate cops or not is no reason to ignore what goes on
#41 Posted by airshocker (30989 posts) -

whether you hate cops or not is no reason to ignore what goes onJandurin

Sure it is.

#42 Posted by GazaAli (23801 posts) -
[QUOTE="airshocker"]

[QUOTE="Jandurin"]so the video is a cop hater of GS? well at least it makes sense how ignorant people exist they choose ignorance god blessJandurin

The video is a video.

whether you hate cops or not is no reason to ignore what goes on

More importantly, whether you hate cops or not is no reason to make uninformed and utterly ignorant judgements.
#43 Posted by chessmaster1989 (29757 posts) -

airshocker
If you actually watch the video, it seems clear that she didn't.
#44 Posted by airshocker (30989 posts) -

More importantly, whether you hate cops or not is no reason to make uninformed and utterly ignorant judgements.GazaAli

You're not allowed to use ignorant in a sentence if you also misspell judgment. < 3

#45 Posted by Jandurin (95552 posts) -

[QUOTE="Jandurin"]whether you hate cops or not is no reason to ignore what goes onairshocker

Sure it is.

have you gotten dumber
#46 Posted by airshocker (30989 posts) -

have you gotten dumberJandurin

No, I just care a whole lot less.

#47 Posted by Jandurin (95552 posts) -

[QUOTE="Jandurin"]have you gotten dumberairshocker

No, I just care a whole lot less.

if you don't care, what's the point
#48 Posted by GazaAli (23801 posts) -

[QUOTE="GazaAli"] More importantly, whether you hate cops or not is no reason to make uninformed and utterly ignorant judgements.airshocker

You're not allowed to use ignorant in a sentence if you also misspell judgment. < 3

They both work smarty.
#49 Posted by airshocker (30989 posts) -

if you don't care, what's the pointJandurin

To troll, obv.

#50 Posted by airshocker (30989 posts) -

They both work smarty.GazaAli

Not really, but it's okay, I don't really think you're stupid.