Ayn Rand's sudden increase in (internet) popularity?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Snipes_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#201 Snipes_2
Member since 2009 • 17126 Posts

[QUOTE="Snipes_2"]

[QUOTE="HAHAITHINKNOT"]I've already given you a calculation, haven't I? How about we try that with more reasonable figures - let's say, for example, 2% of the population is gay - a very conservative (and indeed Conservative!) estimate. We find using this that the chance of none of the saints being gay is about 0.98^10000=10^-88. Now, just to put that into perspective, that's about a hundred million times less likely than picking an atom at random from the universe, and then picking another atom, and then both being the SAME ATOM. It's so unfathomably, crushingly improbable that it alone means you are wrong.Ace6301

You're using today's population in Comparison to Hundreds of years ago? You can continue to state I'm wrong without backing up your claims, just keep at it, you may one day ;)

Wait are you making the claim that the amount of homosexuals per capita has increased throughout history? Link.

Population increase generally means a number Goes up...

Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 Teenaged
Member since 2007 • 31764 Posts

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="Snipes_2"] Why would they spend it on food when they can go to a soup kitchen for free?Snipes_2

Not all homeless people live close to homeless people's shelters which provide food for them.

In fact I dont even know how many in order for the existence of those shelters to be any indication.

There are Soup Kitchens all over New York City.

And New York city is the only city in the USA?

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#203 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23053 Posts
[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="Snipes_2"] I just posted a Link showing that a majority of Homeless people are Alcoholics. I think it's reasonable to assume that they can go to a soup kitchen for food and spend the money you gave them on Alcohol. Snipes_2

And did someone say that many homeless people dont deal with alcoholism?

You on the other hand implied (by supporting bobapan's claim) that a homeless person will rush to buy booze in stead of food when he gets money, which in turn implies that they are not worth some help (which could be non-monetary).

Why would they spend it on food when they can go to a soup kitchen for free?

Soup kitchen's have shortages, for one, and cannot always meet demand.

Regardless, the point is irrelevant to this discussion, IMO, as Ayn Rand's philosophy states that the soup kitchens should not serve those people as they are unworthy of being helped.
Snipes_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 Snipes_2

[QUOTE="Snipes_2"]

[QUOTE="HAHAITHINKNOT"]I've already given you a calculation, haven't I? How about we try that with more reasonable figures - let's say, for example, 2% of the population is gay - a very conservative (and indeed Conservative!) estimate. We find using this that the chance of none of the saints being gay is about 0.98^10000=10^-88. Now, just to put that into perspective, that's about a hundred million times less likely than picking an atom at random from the universe, and then picking another atom, and then both being the SAME ATOM. It's so unfathomably, crushingly improbable that it alone means you are wrong.HAHAITHINKNOT

You're using today's population in Comparison to Hundreds of years ago? You can continue to state I'm wrong without backing up your claims, just keep at it, you may one day ;)

:lol: You're claming the rate of homosexuality is significantly different than it was then? And yes, I'm happy to state that you're wrong when the chance of you being right is less than chance of you winning the lottery more times than there are atoms in the universe. IN A ROW. :lol:

Again, Baseless claims...You have no evidence whatsoever of Saints being Homosexual. GG>
Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#205 Ace6301
Member since 2005 • 21389 Posts

[QUOTE="Ace6301"][QUOTE="Snipes_2"] You're using today's population in Comparison to Hundreds of years ago? You can continue to state I'm wrong without backing up your claims, just keep at it, you may one day ;)

Snipes_2

Wait are you making the claim that the amount of homosexuals per capita has increased throughout history? Link.

Not when the number is a percentage of the population or per capita. If 2% of the population now is homosexual then chances are 2% of the population way back when was gay as well. Unless you're saying other wise then in which case a link would be nice. Snipes he has more evidence for there being a gay saint then you do even if it's just a little calculation.
Snipes_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 Snipes_2

[QUOTE="Snipes_2"][QUOTE="Teenaged"]Not all homeless people live close to homeless people's shelters which provide food for them.

In fact I dont even know how many in order for the existence of those shelters to be any indication.

Teenaged

There are Soup Kitchens all over New York City.

It's sort of Representative of each city. Every city has at least 1-5 Soup kitchens....Probably a lot more.
mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 mattbbpl

[QUOTE="Ace6301"][QUOTE="Snipes_2"] You're using today's population in Comparison to Hundreds of years ago? You can continue to state I'm wrong without backing up your claims, just keep at it, you may one day ;)

Snipes_2

Not on a per capita basis. By your logic, the number of per capita males and females in that population have both increased since past times.
Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 Teenaged

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="Snipes_2"] There are Soup Kitchens all over New York City. Snipes_2

It's sort of Representative of each city. Every city has at least 1-5 Soup kitchens....Probably a lot more.

Prooooooooof?

Especially for that "every city".

And after you do that, answer me how their alcoholism means they are not worth some help (which could be non-monetary and other than just poviding for food).

HAHAITHINKNOT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 HAHAITHINKNOT
Member since 2010 • 403 Posts
[QUOTE="HAHAITHINKNOT"]

[QUOTE="Snipes_2"] You're using today's population in Comparison to Hundreds of years ago? You can continue to state I'm wrong without backing up your claims, just keep at it, you may one day ;)

Snipes_2

:lol: You're claming the rate of homosexuality is significantly different than it was then? And yes, I'm happy to state that you're wrong when the chance of you being right is less than chance of you winning the lottery more times than there are atoms in the universe. IN A ROW. :lol:

Again, Baseless claims...You have no evidence whatsoever of Saints being Homosexual. GG>

HAHAITHINKNOT uses BASIC MATHEMATICS; it's super-effective! Really, you're more likely to be a murderer or to win the lottery quadrillions of times in a row than you are to be right about this.
HAHAITHINKNOT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 HAHAITHINKNOT

Snipes_2

Jesus Christ on a stick what are you doing it's a proportion :lol:
mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 mattbbpl

[QUOTE="Snipes_2"][QUOTE="Teenaged"]And New York city is the only city in the USA?

Teenaged

Prooooooooof?

And after you do that, answer me how their alcoholism means they are not worth some help (which could be non-monetary and other than just poviding for food).

No need. A simple look at rural America will prove him wrong. Many of the smaller cities and towns in the area in which I was raised have no soup kitchens.

Again, I think the argument is pointless, however. According to Ayn Rand's philosophy, there would be no soup kitchens and, if there were, there would be no individuals donating food to them.
Snipes_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 Snipes_2

[QUOTE="Snipes_2"]

[QUOTE="Ace6301"] Wait are you making the claim that the amount of homosexuals per capita has increased throughout history? Link. Ace6301

Not when the number is a percentage of the population or per capita. If 2% of the population now is homosexual then chances are 2% of the population way back when was gay as well. Unless you're saying other wise then in which case a link would be nice.

I would provide a link if they kept track of such things that long ago.

"1993: The Alan Guttmacher Institute of sexually active men aged 20–39 found that 2.3% had experienced same-sex sexual activity in the last ten years, and 1.1% reported exclusive homosexual contact during that time.[20]"

"2007: Cornell University, carrying out research into sexuality amongst a representative sample of more than 20 000 young Americans, published that 14.4% of young women self-identified as being sexual and either lesbian or bisexual, whilst 5.6% of young men self-identified as being sexual and either gay or bisexua"

Snipes_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 Snipes_2
[QUOTE="Snipes_2"]

[QUOTE="Ace6301"] Wait are you making the claim that the amount of homosexuals per capita has increased throughout history? Link. HAHAITHINKNOT

Jesus Christ on a stick what are you doing it's a proportion :lol:

Too bad it's inconsistent ;)
HAHAITHINKNOT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 HAHAITHINKNOT

Snipes_2

You think that increases in those self-identifying as homosexual are due to population increases?

I am dying here

Really

Tell my family I died in a state of pure mirth

Snipes_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 Snipes_2

[QUOTE="Snipes_2"][QUOTE="HAHAITHINKNOT"]:lol: You're claming the rate of homosexuality is significantly different than it was then? And yes, I'm happy to state that you're wrong when the chance of you being right is less than chance of you winning the lottery more times than there are atoms in the universe. IN A ROW. :lol:

HAHAITHINKNOT

HAHAITHINKNOT uses BASIC MATHEMATICS; it's super-effective! Really, you're more likely to be a murderer or to win the lottery quadrillions of times in a row than you are to be right about this.

Still waiting for that proof...Just assumptions are all I see right now.

Snipes_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 Snipes_2

[QUOTE="Snipes_2"]

HAHAITHINKNOT

You think that increases in those self-identifying as homosexual are due to population increases?

I am dying here

Really

No, I'm sure it's for some other unknown reason right?
Snipes_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 Snipes_2

[QUOTE="Snipes_2"][QUOTE="Teenaged"]And New York city is the only city in the USA?

Teenaged

Prooooooooof?

Here you go:

http://4homeless.hypermart.net/soup_kitchens.html

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts

[QUOTE="GabuEx"]She makes it sound all well and good by saying that there is nothing wrong in helping other people, but if one really reads what she's saying, she is effectively saying that as long as one assures oneself that a person is not "worthy" of one's help then there is nothing wrong with not giving that person help. Couple this in with her rather clear apathy towards the plight of the impoverished and the way in which she effectively ties together poverty with failure and the implications in what she has to say seem rather evident to me.

bobaban

So you think its fine to help the bum on the street that asks you for food money only to go spend it on booze? She has a point, some people aren't worthy of help.

Ever see/read Pygmalion?

Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 Ace6301
[QUOTE="HAHAITHINKNOT"]

[QUOTE="Snipes_2"]

Snipes_2

I am dying here

Really

Considering how homosexuality has actually become somewhat accepted in this day and age compared to even 17 years ago I would say he has a pretty valid point. Would you come out as a homosexual if everyone had the feelings towards it that you seem to? I really doubt most would.
Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 Teenaged

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="Snipes_2"] It's sort of Representative of each city. Every city has at least 1-5 Soup kitchens....Probably a lot more. Snipes_2

Prooooooooof?

Here you go:

Again point to me where in this link it states:

a) the estimated population of homeless people in each city

b) How many of them each soup kitchen serves (an estimate of course based on the region radius)

Also that link hardly proves the "every city" claim of yours. ;)

HAHAITHINKNOT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 HAHAITHINKNOT

No, I'm sure it's for some other unknown reason right? Snipes_2
I could fish a 13-year-old out of a maths class and he would laugh in your face for what you're claiming about proportions and population increase, you know that? Of COURSE it's for another reason; it's a statistically necessity :lol:

Still waiting for that proof...Just assumptions are all I see right now.Snipes_2
You know, you have to worry when you reach the point where you're defending yourslef with 'Oh, but there's still a 10^-88 chance I'm right' :lol: Well, you've embarassed yourself and I've trampled on your head enough that everyone reading this will know that you've lost badly, so that's enough for me.

Snipes_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 Snipes_2

[QUOTE="Snipes_2"][QUOTE="HAHAITHINKNOT"]You think that increases in those self-identifying as homosexual are due to population increases?

I am dying here

Really

Ace6301

Considering how homosexuality has actually become somewhat accepted in this day and age compared to even 17 years ago I would say he has a pretty valid point. Would you come out as a homosexual if everyone had the feelings towards it that you seem to? I really doubt most would.

We're going on assumptions again'? These were anonymous studies.

Snipes_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 Snipes_2

[QUOTE="Snipes_2"]No, I'm sure it's for some other unknown reason right? HAHAITHINKNOT

I could fish a 13-year-old out of a maths class and he would laugh in your face for what you're claiming about proportions and population increase, you know that? Of COURSE it's for another reason; it's a statistically necessity :lol:

Still waiting for that proof...Just assumptions are all I see right now.Snipes_2
You know, you have to worry when you reach the point where you're defending yourslef with 'Oh, but there's still a 10^-88 chance I'm right' :lol: Well, you've embarassed yourself and I've trampled on your head enough that everyone reading this will know that you've lost badly, so that's enough for me.

Ah, The inevitable "I win you lose" claim. Glad to know that you've recognized your failure in providing a basis for your claims. Good Day sir ;)
HAHAITHINKNOT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 HAHAITHINKNOT
[QUOTE="Snipes_2"] Ah, The inevitable "I win you lose" claim. Glad to know that you've recognized your failure in providing a basis for your claims. Good Day sir ;)

:lol: As hypocritical as you are wrong, as usual. Some things never change.
Snipes_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 Snipes_2

[QUOTE="Snipes_2"]

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]Prooooooooof?

Teenaged

Here you go:

b) How many of them each soup kitchen serves (an estimate of course based on the region radius)

It's a list of every states soup kitchens and homeless shelters :? I think it's fair to assume that each kitchen feeds at least 1,000 homeless people a week.
Snipes_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 Snipes_2
[QUOTE="HAHAITHINKNOT"][QUOTE="Snipes_2"] Ah, The inevitable "I win you lose" claim. Glad to know that you've recognized your failure in providing a basis for your claims. Good Day sir ;)

Continue please, you're bringing my Lulz for the day :)
Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 Ace6301

[QUOTE="Ace6301"][QUOTE="Snipes_2"] No, I'm sure it's for some other unknown reason right? Snipes_2

Assumptions is still more than you've had in this argument. You've really done nothing other than say "there were no homosexual saints" which while difficult to prove, obviously, was shown to be a mathematical improbability even when using a conservative estimate of homosexuals per capita. If you would like to show any evidence what so ever that there was never a gay saint go right ahead, I'm sure hahaIthinknot is waiting with bated breath.
HAHAITHINKNOT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 HAHAITHINKNOT
[QUOTE="Snipes_2"][QUOTE="HAHAITHINKNOT"][QUOTE="Snipes_2"] Ah, The inevitable "I win you lose" claim. Glad to know that you've recognized your failure in providing a basis for your claims. Good Day sir ;)

:lol: You don't know the half of it.
Snipes_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 Snipes_2
[QUOTE="Snipes_2"][QUOTE="HAHAITHINKNOT"]:lol: As hypocritical as you are wrong, as usual. Some things never change.HAHAITHINKNOT

:lol: You don't know the half of it.

Aww, No more baseless claims or sarcasm? :(
Snipes_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 Snipes_2
[QUOTE="Snipes_2"]

[QUOTE="Ace6301"] Considering how homosexuality has actually become somewhat accepted in this day and age compared to even 17 years ago I would say he has a pretty valid point. Would you come out as a homosexual if everyone had the feelings towards it that you seem to? I really doubt most would.Ace6301

Assumptions is still more than you've had in this argument. You've really done nothing other than say "there were no homosexual saints" which while difficult to prove, obviously, was shown to be a mathematical improbability even when using a conservative estimate of homosexuals per capita. If you would like to show any evidence what so ever that there was never a gay saint go right ahead, I'm sure hahaIthinknot is waiting with bated breath.

There's no evidence of a Saint being Homosexual. What other proof do you want?
Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 Teenaged

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="Snipes_2"]

Here you go:

Snipes_2

It's a list of every states soup kitchens and homeless shelters :? I think it's fair to assume that each kitchen feeds at least 1,000 homeless people a week.

Again:

does it say how many homeless people are in each town/city (an estimated figure at least, I dont mind)?

(RED) No its not fair to assume that at all. Just like you dont like assumptions (seeing how you so admantly oppose them for anything) I wont accept them either. Proof, please.

Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 Teenaged

[QUOTE="Ace6301"][QUOTE="Snipes_2"] We're going on assumptions again'? These were anonymous studies.

Snipes_2

"Absence of evidence doesnt equate to evidence of absence"

Snipes_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 Snipes_2

[QUOTE="Snipes_2"][QUOTE="Teenaged"]Again point to me where in this link it states:

Teenaged

Again:

does it say how many homeless people are in each town/city (an estimated figure at least, I dont mind)?

(RED) No its not fair to assume that at all. Just like you dont like assumptions (seeing how you so admantly oppose them for anything) I wont accept them either. Proof, please.

You want me to Look up each Soup Kitchen and how many Homeless people they feed and then compare them to the overall homeless population? That's over 100 soup kitchens...and a few hours of research...
Snipes_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 Snipes_2

[QUOTE="Snipes_2"][QUOTE="Ace6301"] Assumptions is still more than you've had in this argument. You've really done nothing other than say "there were no homosexual saints" which while difficult to prove, obviously, was shown to be a mathematical improbability even when using a conservative estimate of homosexuals per capita. If you would like to show any evidence what so ever that there was never a gay saint go right ahead, I'm sure hahaIthinknot is waiting with bated breath.Teenaged

How else can it be proved then? There's nothing to suggest any Homosexual Activities, if you want to believe some of them were Gay I'm not going to stop you. I don't believe they were though.
Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 Teenaged

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="Snipes_2"] It's a list of every states soup kitchens and homeless shelters :? I think it's fair to assume that each kitchen feeds at least 1,000 homeless people a week.Snipes_2

Again:

You want me to Look up each Soup Kitchen and how many Homeless people they feed and then compare them to the overall homeless population? That's over 100 soup kitchens...and a few hours of research...

Yes.

Either you do that or you can stick to your assumptions.

You choose.

Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 Teenaged

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="Snipes_2"] There's no evidence of a Saint being Homosexual. What other proof do you want?Snipes_2

How else can it be proved then? There's nothing to suggest any Homosexual Activities, if you want to believe some of them were Gay I'm not going to stop you. I don't believe they were though.

It cant be proven beyond any reasonable doubt.

Since at this point there is no tangible irrefutable proof, the arguments layed out to you about this issue is the only thing available. Counter them.

Snipes_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 Snipes_2

[QUOTE="Snipes_2"][QUOTE="Teenaged"]"Absence of evidence doesnt equate to evidence of absence"

Teenaged

Since at this point there is no tangible irrefutable proof, the arguments layed out to you about this issue is the only thing available. Counter them.

I did counter them. There's absolutely nothing to suggest they were Gay I have yet to see a counter to this argument other than assumptions.

Snipes_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 Snipes_2

[QUOTE="Snipes_2"][QUOTE="Teenaged"]Again:

Teenaged

Yes.

You choose.

Aren't you assuming that they don't go to soup kitchens but buy food instead with the money they are given?
HAHAITHINKNOT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 HAHAITHINKNOT

How else can it be proved then? There's nothing to suggest any Homosexual Activities, if you want to believe some of them were Gay I'm not going to stop you. I don't believe they were though. Snipes_2
If you want, you can believe the even-less-likely claim that you if entered as many lottery competitions as there are atoms in the universe you would win them all - but you'd still rightly be looked upon as a insane for doing so.

I did counter them. There's absolutely nothing to suggest they were Gay Snipes_2
Can you read? Just a few minutes ago, Teenaged pointed out that absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence.

PerfectCircles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 PerfectCircles
Member since 2009 • 2359 Posts
Ugh I had to read one of her books in High School I did not enjoy it. The characters didn't have names they had numbers.
Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 Teenaged

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="Snipes_2"] You want me to Look up each Soup Kitchen and how many Homeless people they feed and then compare them to the overall homeless population? That's over 100 soup kitchens...and a few hours of research...Snipes_2

Yes.

You choose.

Aren't you assuming that they don't go to soup kitchens but buy food instead with the money they are given?

No.

I am considering the possibility that a considerable number of homeless people are not close to one: either their town doesnt have one or there is not one close (and that is a problem in very big cities).

Also it is not assumption that not all cities have those soup kitchens. You should have said "major cities".

I didnt make a claim though, you did. Therefore its your job to prove that claim.

Snipes_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 Snipes_2

[QUOTE="Snipes_2"][QUOTE="Teenaged"]Yes.

You choose.

Teenaged

No.

I am considering the possibility that a considerable number of homeless people are not close to one: either their town doesnt have one or there is not one close (and that is a problem in very big cities).

Also it is not assumption that not all cities have those soup kitchens. You should have said "major cities".

I didnt make a claim though, you did. Therefore its your job to prove that claim.

I did, by providing a link showing multiple soup kitchens in each state.
Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 Teenaged

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="Snipes_2"] How else can it be proved then? There's nothing to suggest any Homosexual Activities, if you want to believe some of them were Gay I'm not going to stop you. I don't believe they were though. Snipes_2

I did counter them. There's absolutely nothing to suggest they were Gay I have yet to see a counter to this argument other than assumptions.

How?

Simply by stating they are inadequate?

How are they inadequate?

(RED) What argument?

Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 Teenaged

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="Snipes_2"] Aren't you assuming that they don't go to soup kitchens but buy food instead with the money they are given?Snipes_2

No.

I did, by providing a link showing multiple soup kitchens in each state.

Which link doesnt provide with relevant info.

All the link proves is that there are many kitchen soups in the USA in major cities.

It doesnt prove though that those kitchens cater to a considerable number of homeless people across the USA.

Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 Ace6301
You know I didn't even fully realize this was the Ayn Rand topic. Why the hell is Snipes arguing here? This seems like the kind of ideology that he would be against along with the majority of OT.
Snipes_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 Snipes_2

[QUOTE="Snipes_2"] How else can it be proved then? There's nothing to suggest any Homosexual Activities, if you want to believe some of them were Gay I'm not going to stop you. I don't believe they were though. HAHAITHINKNOT

If you want, you can believe the even-less-likely claim that you if entered as many lottery competitions as there are atoms in the universe you would win them all - but you'd still rightly be looked upon as a insane for doing so.

I did counter them. There's absolutely nothing to suggest they were Gay Snipes_2
Can you read? Just a few minutes ago, Teenaged pointed out that absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence.

Are you just going to keep regurgitating that quote are are you going to try and refute it? IF there is nothing to suggest or even hint at homosexuality then I think it's reasonable to say they did not engage in Homosexual activities.

Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 Teenaged

Are you just going to keep regurgitating that quote are are you going to try and refute it? IF there is nothing to suggest or even hint at homosexuality then I think it's reasonable to say they did not engage in Homosexual activities.

Snipes_2

Not engaging in homosexual activities doesnt mean one is not gay.

Snipes_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 Snipes_2
You know I didn't even fully realize this was the Ayn Rand topic. Why the hell is Snipes arguing here? This seems like the kind of ideology that he would be against along with the majority of OT.Ace6301
Someone asked why I found it "Interesting" that Liberals opposed her. Somehow we got to where we are now. Probably one of the people I'm arguing with posting an inane comment.
Snipes_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 Snipes_2

[QUOTE="Snipes_2"]

Teenaged

Not engaging in homosexual activities doesnt mean one is not gay.

Okay...?