Are You Circumsised? (poll)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

cpo335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#301 cpo335
Member since 2002 • 5463 Posts
[QUOTE="cpo335"][QUOTE="Nwordjohn"][QUOTE="cpo335"][QUOTE="Nwordjohn"][QUOTE="cpo335"]

I can proudly say that I will not have sex with a man who is not circumsised because it is disgusting to look at.

Nwordjohn

I can proudly say I will not have sex with a woman with less than D cup boobs, a small waist and perfect thighs. Because I'm just that cool. Get over yourself.

lol Get over myself? Thanks for assuming I'm a woman you fool. I'm not gay so I would not have sex with ANY man reguardless if they're circumsized or not.

And I am cool 8)

Next time, think before you speak.

So you're not gay but you're also mad at me for assuming you're a woman? Looks like my assumption was right.

Are you calling me a woman?

So if you're not a woman, or gay why would you say you wouldn't have sex with someone who isn't circumsized? And what the hell are you?

I am a straight male. And since when can I not say I will not have sex with uncircumsized men (since I won't)?

Also, I can proudly say that you will criticize anyone who doesn't have opinions that meet your standards. Are yu uncircumsized?

NaiKoN9293

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#302 NaiKoN9293
Member since 2004 • 4102 Posts
[QUOTE="ferrari2001"]

[QUOTE="Merkaba-"]Nope...thankfully my parents are not retarded.MindFreeze

how is it retarded. Less infections, less chance of STD's

Uhh those are BS claims.

I'm happy I'm not. I heard it is very common in North America though, blehg

just another reason to be glad one is not 'merican :p

jjr10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#303 jjr10
Member since 2005 • 5880 Posts
Why's it so common in America, yet no-where else?
flowdee79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#304 flowdee79
Member since 2007 • 4483 Posts

Why's it so common in America, yet no-where else?jjr10

I live in the UK and I am...I just feel its better in every way...though I didn't get a choice in the matter.

MichaeltheCM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#305 MichaeltheCM
Member since 2005 • 22765 Posts
:lol: wow what a question
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#306 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
Actually, large portions of your body are artificial. You shave, you cut your hair, you probably got braces at one point in your life, and half of your immune system is made up from artificial vaccines given to you through your adolescence. We are constantly using technology to give ourselves an advantage and eliminate threats and disease and improve ourselves. Within the next 3 decades, i expect we will see Genetic Screening surfacing, where we will make sure all children are born healthy by genetically removing any disabilities or hereditery diseases. None of these things are the way we're suppose to be. We have conquered nature with technology. Something like Circumcision is no different, it is using our intelligence to help avoid disease and infection.Tolwan

I lol'd hard at the first line... then at the entire rest of the post. You are just making some really crazy arguments up now. They are only all "artificial" if you feel the need to remove them, they are ALL natural things. You are born with it, it is meant to be there, your removing or changing it is what is "artificial."

And genetic screening and modification is "natural." You are modifying the genetic code to be "natural."

An odd fetish with body mutilation and anti-masturbation.
Avatar image for ReverseCycology
ReverseCycology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307 ReverseCycology
Member since 2006 • 9717 Posts

I think the only thing that should be cut at birth is the umbilical cord. It's not like an extra limb or anything, it's the way you were born, it's what you were born with. Don't let them take anything from you.

NSR34GTR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308 NSR34GTR
Member since 2007 • 13179 Posts
yes i am
Avatar image for MassEfectivator
MassEfectivator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#309 MassEfectivator
Member since 2007 • 471 Posts
Yes. Thank God, I can't walk around with....more buffalo than the herd will allow
Faylette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310 Faylette
Member since 2006 • 672 Posts

Yes. Thank God, I can't walk around with....more buffalo than the herd will allowMassEfectivator

I have no idea what that's supposed to mean. :(

SaintBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311 SaintBlaze
Member since 2007 • 7736 Posts
Yes.
Avatar image for MassEfectivator
MassEfectivator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312 MassEfectivator
Member since 2007 • 471 Posts

[QUOTE="MassEfectivator"]Yes. Thank God, I can't walk around with....more buffalo than the herd will allowFaylette

I have no idea what that's supposed to mean. :(

I might get been banned if I say it

moptopskate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313 moptopskate
Member since 2004 • 2362 Posts
[QUOTE="Nwordjohn"][QUOTE="cpo335"][QUOTE="Nwordjohn"][QUOTE="cpo335"][QUOTE="Nwordjohn"][QUOTE="cpo335"]

I can proudly say that I will not have sex with a man who is not circumsised because it is disgusting to look at.

cpo335

I can proudly say I will not have sex with a woman with less than D cup boobs, a small waist and perfect thighs. Because I'm just that cool. Get over yourself.

lol Get over myself? Thanks for assuming I'm a woman you fool. I'm not gay so I would not have sex with ANY man reguardless if they're circumsized or not.

And I am cool 8)

Next time, think before you speak.

So you're not gay but you're also mad at me for assuming you're a woman? Looks like my assumption was right.

Are you calling me a woman?

So if you're not a woman, or gay why would you say you wouldn't have sex with someone who isn't circumsized? And what the hell are you?

I am a straight male. And since when can I not say I will not have sex with uncircumsized men (since I won't)?

Also, I can proudly say that you will criticize anyone who doesn't have opinions that meet your standards. Are yu uncircumsized?

hey give it up. you lost.

tofu-lion91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314 tofu-lion91
Member since 2008 • 13496 Posts
No thank god! (I'm a girl btw!) :)
zero9167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315 zero9167
Member since 2005 • 14554 Posts
Yes i am
DJ_Lae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#316 DJ_Lae
Member since 2002 • 42748 Posts

No.

I don't think anyone should be circumsized before they're old enough to make the decision for themselves, especially as it's not a reversable procedure and it has very little medical benefit unless your son is incapable of spending five seconds to clean his foreskin in the shower.

Wait until they're in their teens - then pop the question "Do you want the tip of your dick snipped off?" If yeah, fine, then go the doctor and have him add another hat to his little shriveled collection.

Shadow-Syn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317 Shadow-Syn
Member since 2006 • 1194 Posts

There's no reason for humans to be cut. Its evil....Do you see the agoney and shock it puts babies thru. You humans are so gullible. Believing in things before doing proper research seems to be the fool thing to do....

It's ashame the doctors cut off something that you was born with to protect you. Its there for a reason, to protect the head. I guess diseases come from not cleaning yourself properly.I even heard they save the skin for future graphing surgeries. Most ppl that go into surgery don't even know they are walking out with foreskin graphed to them. ( I bet you thought they threw it away,HA) I bet some ppl don't even realize this shortens the erection by 2 to 3 inches too.

Nwordjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318 Nwordjohn
Member since 2008 • 575 Posts
Thanks for the backup moptop.
Avatar image for RKfromDownunder
RKfromDownunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319 RKfromDownunder
Member since 2007 • 1463 Posts

What else, religion.

The practice of circumcision has its roots in religion. The only reason it was started up again in America was rather 'extreme' Christian's innate fear of masturbation Health reasons? Haha, yeah...

Jigsaw_McGraw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#320 Jigsaw_McGraw
Member since 2006 • 1231 Posts
[QUOTE="Happy_Kat777"]

I am not. But am wondering if there are any benefits to being. Can someone please tell me some benefits and disadvantages XD

I know a benefit of not being is that I can change if I want to....

On a side note, I created this same topic a while back and it got locked......don't really see how this breaches the thingy...rulebook

SOedipus

There are supposedly more benefits for being circumcised, such as hygiene and prevention of penile cancer. You can actually get a circumcision reversed but from the pics I've seen it looks painful. The risk I see of being circumcised is that there is a chance the doc may snip a little too far.

From what I read at the Bodies Exihibit is that Old, Circumsized Men with a history of yeast infections are more common in having penile cancer...this may be wrong but it does come from a credible source.

MissRiotmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321 MissRiotmaker
Member since 2007 • 8593 Posts
Why yes. Yes I am... :|
fmacraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322 fmacraze
Member since 2007 • 5658 Posts
I'm not
R0cky_Racc00n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323 R0cky_Racc00n
Member since 2006 • 5088 Posts
Wanna find out? ;)
Jaks_Secret

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324 Jaks_Secret
Member since 2006 • 9003 Posts

Seriously, circumsision is useless. I think that we should end this topic, because as awesome as it was when this started and when Saje was here, this topic has died.

EVERYTHING I HELP FOUND DIES!

clock_of_omens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325 clock_of_omens
Member since 2005 • 5595 Posts
yes i am
megahaloman64

Forum Posts