Are You Circumsised? (poll)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Nes705

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251 Nes705
Member since 2004 • 222 Posts
This poll is a lot closer than I thought it would be. I was thinking "yes" would have way more votes than "no"
Avatar image for simonromano2007
simonromano2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#252 simonromano2007
Member since 2007 • 657 Posts
jew so that would be a yes
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#253 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
This poll is a lot closer than I thought it would be. I was thinking "yes" would have way more votes than "no"Nes705

Not everyone on this site is from the US. ;)
bryan2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 bryan2020
Member since 2007 • 246 Posts

[QUOTE="Tolwan"]You dont get it do you? It's not *society* that thinks so. Society doesnt care on way or the other, minus jews. It's *DOCTORS* who think so. I repeat, *DOCTORS*. I'll say it again, *DOCTORS*. P&T are not *DOCTORS*, and half the time the people they talk to on their show are half-wit crock's in whatever field they're in. It's why i stopped watching them a long time ago.foxhound_fox

I don't need a doctor to tell me something that can objectively be observed. Cleaning the penis is a simple process and prevents all "infections." The male is born with a foreskin... you are telling me that something intended by nature to be on the human body, created through evolution, is something that is detrimental to the health of the penis That right there is bull****.

And I seriously doubt most women would choose not to sleep with a guy based on whether or not they have a little bit skin on the tip.elblanquito_81

Surprisingly the majority of American women prefer men without a foreskin... because its been drilled into their heads that it is what is "normal."

Umbelical cords are things of nature .... and they are cut , the thing with the foreskin is even if cleaned and all it provides a good media for microrganisms to multiply and some take only hours to do so wich leads to a susceptibility to an infection.

IncipitOmega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#255 IncipitOmega
Member since 2008 • 596 Posts

Eh infections aside - they need to keep clean how often times a day as it ends up stinking (urine, sweat, secretions, etc) happens all day. You honestly tell me you wash up everytime you sweat and piss?

Sajedene

And u do ? Bull...

Anyway,I'm all-naturale...hehe

IncipitOmega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257 IncipitOmega
Member since 2008 • 596 Posts
I didn't know u Americans are allmost all circumsised.....Being circumsized is kind of funny here in europe... :P
kingman03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 kingman03
Member since 2003 • 5202 Posts
Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeese.
gm84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259 gm84
Member since 2008 • 350 Posts

yes I am circumcised...its a tradition and I think its good. Dont have any problems with it personally. I guess you will have to make sure the doctor is an experienced pro else you might ruin a son's life !

BohemianAndy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 BohemianAndy
Member since 2007 • 1413 Posts
Yes, I am circumcised :D
quocthai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 quocthai
Member since 2005 • 1995 Posts

eh, unless you're in north america or middle east or korea, chances are you are not curcumsized. The logic behind circumcision is flaw, most of EU men are uncut and you don't see people in EU running aound with STDs. Circumcision was orginally arise to prevent masterbation since if you keep pulling the thing back and forth to clean it you might "feel" good, too good even lol.

Avatar image for RKfromDownunder
RKfromDownunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 RKfromDownunder
Member since 2007 • 1463 Posts

eh, unless you're in north america or middle east or korea, chances are you are not curcumsized. The logic behind circumcision is flaw, most of EU men are uncut and you don't see people in EU running aound with STDs. Circumcision was orginally arise to prevent masterbation since if you keep pulling the thing back and forth to clean it you might "feel" good, too good even lol.

quocthai

Yep, thats basically why the practice started. Nothing more, nothing less. Plain old fashioned stupidity.

Lonelynight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 Lonelynight
Member since 2006 • 30051 Posts
I'm not, at least I don't think I am
gummy_joe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#264 gummy_joe
Member since 2006 • 3331 Posts
yer and im a dude so if i didnt id be more infected than the people of dawn of the dead
SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#265 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts
[QUOTE="quocthai"]

RKfromDownunder

Yep, thats basically why the practice started. Nothing more, nothing less. Plain old fashioned stupidity.

It's funny. Both sides will strongly argue for their own case, just because they want to feel like they're better off. The way I see it... there's no need to change our bodies. We're supposed to be the way we are.
silence790

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 silence790
Member since 2008 • 1111 Posts
Oh god that would suck if I was.
Tolwan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#267 Tolwan
Member since 2003 • 2575 Posts
[QUOTE="RKfromDownunder"][QUOTE="quocthai"]

SolidSnake35

It's funny. Both sides will strongly argue for their own case, just because they want to feel like they're better off. The way I see it... there's no need to change our bodies. We're supposed to be the way we are.

Actually, large portions of your body are artificial. You shave, you cut your hair, you probably got braces at one point in your life, and half of your immune system is made up from artificial vaccines given to you through your adolescence. We are constantly using technology to give ourselves an advantage and eliminate threats and disease and improve ourselves. Within the next 3 decades, i expect we will see Genetic Screening surfacing, where we will make sure all children are born healthy by genetically removing any disabilities or hereditery diseases. None of these things are the way we're suppose to be. We have conquered nature with technology. Something like Circumcision is no different, it is using our intelligence to help avoid disease and infection.

moptopskate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 moptopskate
Member since 2004 • 2362 Posts
yes I am. Probably because I was born in America. It wouldnt really matter to me if I wasnt either.
SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 SolidSnake35
Something like Circumcision is no different, it is using our intelligence to help avoid disease and infection.Tolwan
The reason we have it is to stop infection etc. Providing you're not a tramp living in squalor then you shouldn't have any issues with it, otherwise it'd be more common worldwide.
hormagaunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270 hormagaunt
Member since 2003 • 6309 Posts
nope, and they are no benefits to being circumsized
teh_619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 teh_619
Member since 2007 • 2930 Posts

:lol: at this whole topic. And no, holy Jesus Christ, I am not circumsised and if I ever will I'll commit suicide.

hormagaunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 hormagaunt
Member since 2003 • 6309 Posts

argh! oh crap...

ok, well, now im circumsized, i guess

krystians

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273 krystians
Member since 2004 • 3577 Posts
I am NOT!
Foolz3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#274 Foolz3h
Member since 2006 • 23739 Posts
[QUOTE="Sajedene"]

Thank god no.

chrisrooR

Why are you acting like it's a bad thing... :|

Because you have a smaller doodoo and sex feels worse for both you and the woman!

Witchsight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 Witchsight
Member since 2004 • 12145 Posts

Wheres the 'I dont know' option

Hulkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#276 Hulkness
Member since 2008 • 1271 Posts
Yes.
mGard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#277 mGard
Member since 2004 • 679 Posts

Oh my holy god!!!

So many people a circumsised? Insane!!!!!

I would never let my self, nor my children get circumsised. Where i come from it's a completely unnecesary thing to do. Thank god. You only get infections if you don't clean yourself regularly.

mGard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#278 mGard
Member since 2004 • 679 Posts
[QUOTE="SolidSnake35"][QUOTE="RKfromDownunder"][QUOTE="quocthai"]

Tolwan

Actually, large portions of your body are artificial. You shave, you cut your hair, you probably got braces at one point in your life, and half of your immune system is made up from artificial vaccines given to you through your adolescence. We are constantly using technology to give ourselves an advantage and eliminate threats and disease and improve ourselves. Within the next 3 decades, i expect we will see Genetic Screening surfacing, where we will make sure all children are born healthy by genetically removing any disabilities or hereditery diseases. None of these things are the way we're suppose to be. We have conquered nature with technology. Something like Circumcision is no different, it is using our intelligence to help avoid disease and infection.

Circumcision does not prevent disease and infection. Only if you live in the desert and never wash. And i bet you don't.

taz412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279 taz412
Member since 2004 • 1585 Posts
Not that I had a choice in the matter, but... yes I am.
SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 SolidSnake35

Witchsight
I think you should have a little peek down there and find out.
Witchsight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281 Witchsight
Member since 2004 • 12145 Posts
[QUOTE="Witchsight"]

SolidSnake35

I did! I cant really tell.... i would ask my mom, but thats a convo id rather not have...

Donkey_Puncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 Donkey_Puncher
Member since 2005 • 5083 Posts
[QUOTE="Tolwan"][QUOTE="SolidSnake35"][QUOTE="RKfromDownunder"][QUOTE="quocthai"]

mGard

Circumcision does not prevent disease and infection. Only if you live in the desert and never wash. And i bet you don't.

Does everyone just skip over the dozens of Peer reviewed articles in this thread? It's been proven time and time again that Circumcism lowers rates of Urinary Track infectsion, STD and HIV transmissions, and nearly eliminates Penile cancer (not hygiene related). People also fail to realize that 10% of men who are uncircimicised will need to be due to foreskin complications later in life. It's just plain healthier to be circumcised on average.

SmithWesson642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283 SmithWesson642
Member since 2008 • 58 Posts
Last I checked its 2008...
DrSponge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 DrSponge
Member since 2008 • 12763 Posts
I'm not :o
DrSponge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 DrSponge
Member since 2008 • 12763 Posts
[QUOTE="SolidSnake35"][QUOTE="Witchsight"]

Witchsight

I did! I cant really tell.... i would ask my mom, but thats a convo id rather not have...

I think Google is calling to you ;)

Nwordjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286 Nwordjohn
Member since 2008 • 575 Posts
No and its great, apparently the feeling is actually better according to most women ive been with. I enjoy having a hoody on my woody.
Spartan_385

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#287 Spartan_385
Member since 2007 • 5195 Posts
Nah, im still intact.
james28893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288 james28893
Member since 2007 • 3252 Posts

Most people are. Some hospitals do it without even asking. It's just a common practice.ferrari2001

Actually in Europe it's quite rare.

Gigagamer2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289 Gigagamer2
Member since 2004 • 2149 Posts

No

But im surprised to see the majority of you are, i didnt realise it was that common in the US. In terms of infections etc, its only a problem if you arnt very clean. I have never had any problems, and its not a major fuss cleaning 'there' either.

Foolz3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#290 Foolz3h
Member since 2006 • 23739 Posts
[QUOTE="mGard"][QUOTE="Tolwan"][QUOTE="SolidSnake35"][QUOTE="RKfromDownunder"][QUOTE="quocthai"]

Donkey_Puncher

Does everyone just skip over the dozens of Peer reviewed articles in this thread? It's been proven time and time again that Circumcism lowers rates of Urinary Track infectsion, STD and HIV transmissions, and nearly eliminates Penile cancer (not hygiene related). People also fail to realize that 10% of men who are uncircimicised will need to be due to foreskin complications later in life. It's just plain healthier to be circumcised on average.

Half the studies they say it prevent HIV, but half the studies say it doesn't.

Devoo55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#291 Devoo55
Member since 2007 • 3006 Posts

Yup, I am baby

AndYOU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#292 AndYOU
Member since 2005 • 6712 Posts
Um, a little too much of a personal question. Why do you want to know?
cpo335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293 cpo335
Member since 2002 • 5463 Posts

I can proudly say that I will not have sex with a man who is not circumsised because it is disgusting to look at.

Nwordjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294 Nwordjohn

I can proudly say that I will not have sex with a man who is not circumsised because it is disgusting to look at.

cpo335

I can proudly say I will not have sex with a woman with less than D cup boobs, a small waist and perfect thighs. Because I'm just that cool. Get over yourself.

cpo335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295 cpo335
[QUOTE="cpo335"]

Nwordjohn

I can proudly say I will not have sex with a woman with less than D cup boobs, a small waist and perfect thighs. Because I'm just that cool. Get over yourself.

lol Get over myself? Thanks for assuming I'm a woman you fool. I'm not gay so I would not have sex with ANY man reguardless if they're circumsized or not.

And I am cool 8)

Next time, think before you speak.

Nwordjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296 Nwordjohn
[QUOTE="Nwordjohn"][QUOTE="cpo335"]

cpo335

lol Get over myself? Thanks for assuming I'm a woman you fool. I'm not gay so I would not have sex with ANY man reguardless if they're circumsized or not.

And I am cool 8)

So you're not gay but you're also mad at me for assuming you're a woman? Looks like my assumption was right.

cpo335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297 cpo335
[QUOTE="cpo335"][QUOTE="Nwordjohn"][QUOTE="cpo335"]

Nwordjohn

And I am cool 8)

So you're not gay but you're also mad at me for assuming you're a woman? Looks like my assumption was right.

Are you calling me a woman?
Brainkiller05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298 Brainkiller05
Member since 2005 • 28954 Posts
No i'm not, it's also weird how in America a lot of people are circumsised, yet here in England (or atleast where i live in England) it's like... well, pretty damn rare :lol:
Avatar image for deactivated-60678a6f9e4d4
deactivated-60678a6f9e4d4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#299 deactivated-60678a6f9e4d4
Member since 2007 • 10077 Posts
NO! My weener is sacred!
Nwordjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300 Nwordjohn
[QUOTE="Nwordjohn"][QUOTE="cpo335"][QUOTE="Nwordjohn"][QUOTE="cpo335"]

cpo335

And I am cool 8)

Are you calling me a woman?

So if you're not a woman, or gay why would you say you wouldn't have sex with someone who isn't circumsized? And what the hell are you?