Are You Circumsised? (poll)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#51 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
You would take P&T over all the doctors and girls who find it aesthetically pleasing? I hope they satisfy you well.Sajedene

I would rather be with a woman who loves me for who I am... not for what my penis looks like. :| And the male foreskin contributes to female pleasure as well.
MindFreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 MindFreeze
Member since 2007 • 2814 Posts

[QUOTE="foxhound_fox"][QUOTE="chrisrooR"]It helps prevent urinary tract infections and penile cancer. :|Sajedene

Bull****. That is just an excuse made by society. Watch the P&T video. Any man who keeps himself clean will prevent any of those things.

You would take P&T over all the doctors and girls who find it aesthetically pleasing? I hope they satisfy you well.

P&T FTFW, and if I ever met a girl like that I'd probably tell her to GTFO, probably including a slap.

Hell, I think circumsizing a baby should be illegal.

Tolwan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53 Tolwan
Member since 2003 • 2575 Posts

[QUOTE="chrisrooR"]It helps prevent urinary tract infections and penile cancer. :|foxhound_fox

Bull****. That is just an excuse made by society. Watch the P&T video. Any man who keeps himself clean will prevent any of those things.

Most doctors will still tell you that circumcision has many benefits. Do you know there there are many potential infections, some serious, for those who have foreskin? You have to take great care of it and you are still at risk, which is why it became a standard procedure in the first place. There is very little cultural reasoning behind it at all, because the only religion i'm aware of that forces it is Judaism, and they do it themselves. There are many studies and articles on this on the first page of google with a quick "Circumcision Health Benefits" search.Tolwan

Watch P&T. Before watching it I thought circumcision was beneficial as well... now I am an opponent. Removing something nature put on the human body is not "normal" no matter how much society thinks it so.

You dont get it do you? It's not *society* that thinks so. Society doesnt care on way or the other, minus jews. It's *DOCTORS* who think so. I repeat, *DOCTORS*. I'll say it again, *DOCTORS*. P&T are not *DOCTORS*, and half the time the people they talk to on their show are half-wit crock's in whatever field they're in. It's why i stopped watching them a long time ago.

Magiciant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#54 Magiciant
Member since 2008 • 120 Posts
Im only young and im wondering: do white people get circumsised and why?
SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14820 Posts
[QUOTE="Sajedene"]

[QUOTE="foxhound_fox"][QUOTE="chrisrooR"]It helps prevent urinary tract infections and penile cancer. :|MindFreeze

You would take P&T over all the doctors and girls who find it aesthetically pleasing? I hope they satisfy you well.

P&T FTFW, and if I ever met a girl like that I'd probably tell her to GTFO, probably including a slap.

Hell, I think circumsizing a baby should be illegal.

Funny, I know a lot of girls who are like that. I guess looking out for oneself is a bad thing nowadays.

Zaeryn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#57 Zaeryn
Member since 2005 • 9070 Posts
I'm one of the few uncircumcised.
tzar3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#58 tzar3
Member since 2006 • 12393 Posts

No, its there for a reason. The same way a soldier needs a helmet its the same thing.

Wolf-Man2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#59 Wolf-Man2006
Member since 2006 • 4187 Posts
You should have offered a third option: Whats the point? My privates are private
Mystery-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Mystery-
Member since 2007 • 2144 Posts
yes i'm circumsised
MindFreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 MindFreeze

No, its there for a reason. The same way a soldier needs a helmet its the same thing.

tzar3

Well that's a bad analogy since the foreskin is protecting the "helmet.":P

elblanquito_81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 elblanquito_81
Member since 2007 • 4356 Posts

[QUOTE="foxhound_fox"][QUOTE="chrisrooR"]It helps prevent urinary tract infections and penile cancer. :|Sajedene

Actually most "claims" that circumcision prevents any type of infection or disease are speculation at best. All one has to do anyway if they're not is clean when taking a shower, it's not that difficult. And I seriously doubt most women would choose not to sleep with a guy based on whether or not they have a little bit skin on the tip (skin that can and does roll back even if not forced). The women I've been with haven't made complaints. It's really not much of a big deal.
monkeyman04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 monkeyman04
Member since 2004 • 2355 Posts
Proudly i say that I am.
carrot-cake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 carrot-cake
Member since 2008 • 6880 Posts
[QUOTE="tzar3"]

MindFreeze

Well that's a bad analogy since the foreskin is protecting the "helmet.":P

Nah, its protecting the head.
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 foxhound_fox
You dont get it do you? It's not *society* that thinks so. Society doesnt care on way or the other, minus jews. It's *DOCTORS* who think so. I repeat, *DOCTORS*. I'll say it again, *DOCTORS*. P&T are not *DOCTORS*, and half the time the people they talk to on their show are half-wit crock's in whatever field they're in. It's why i stopped watching them a long time ago.Tolwan

I don't need a doctor to tell me something that can objectively be observed. Cleaning the penis is a simple process and prevents all "infections." The male is born with a foreskin... you are telling me that something intended by nature to be on the human body, created through evolution, is something that is detrimental to the health of the penis That right there is bull****.

And I seriously doubt most women would choose not to sleep with a guy based on whether or not they have a little bit skin on the tip.elblanquito_81

Surprisingly the majority of American women prefer men without a foreskin... because its been drilled into their heads that it is what is "normal."
Jaks_Secret

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Jaks_Secret
Member since 2006 • 9003 Posts
Yeah, no one who's uncircumsized ever "forgets". It's just a process. And I can assure you, it doesn't take just one missed wash to get an infection. It takes about thirty.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 123625
Member since 2006 • 9035 Posts
Nope,
Wolf-Man2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Wolf-Man2006
Member since 2006 • 4187 Posts
Do I have the feeling this is gonna get locked
Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Sajedene
Member since 2004 • 13718 Posts

Eh infections aside - they need to keep clean how often times a day as it ends up stinking (urine, sweat, secretions, etc) happens all day. You honestly tell me you wash up everytime you sweat and piss?

Jaks_Secret

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Jaks_Secret

Eh infections aside - they need to keep clean how often times a day as it ends up stinking (urine, sweat, secretions, etc) happens all day. You honestly tell me you wash up everytime you sweat and piss?

Sajedene

Well, I pull back when I urinate, and when it sweats my hand goes in for more than just a ball swipe.

bradleybhoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 bradleybhoy
Member since 2005 • 6501 Posts
Nope, and while I have a say in it I'd rather not have any shiny, pointy, metal objects near my crotch area thank you very much.
MindFreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 MindFreeze

Sajedene

These kind of convos are going to get this topic locked but oh well.

Urine doesn't get in the foreskin, unless you're doing it wrong...:roll:

I can tell you, and my girlfriend will back me up, if you wash up once a day, it's not going to smell.

Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Sajedene
[QUOTE="Sajedene"]

MindFreeze

I can tell you, and my girlfriend will back me up, if you wash up once a day, it's not going to smell.

What can I do? It comes with the territory of the conversation and topic.

But eh whatever floats your boat and I'll go with what floats mine.

MoonSpoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 MoonSpoon
Member since 2005 • 9970 Posts
I love talking penis with you guys.
Jaks_Secret

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Jaks_Secret
Exactly. It's like a mouth. As long as you brush (and don't have some disease), you don't have horrible breath.
stevenk4k5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 stevenk4k5
Member since 2005 • 5608 Posts
[QUOTE="Sajedene"]

MindFreeze

Exactly. We don't even have to explain ourselves to her, she's obviously just shallow since she will allow something so minimal affect her judgement of a guy.

Jaks_Secret

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Jaks_Secret
It's funny, I'd think this topic would be a whole lot more awkward . . .
Def_Jef88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#79 Def_Jef88
Member since 2006 • 17441 Posts
I am. I honestly couldnt care less wether I was or not though.
Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Sajedene
[QUOTE="MindFreeze"][QUOTE="Sajedene"]

stevenk4k5

Exactly. We don't even have to explain ourselves to her, she's obviously just shallow since she will allow something so minimal affect her judgement of a guy.

Dont call me shallow especially since none of you guys never even bothered to ask me WHY.

bradleybhoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 bradleybhoy

I love talking penis with you guys.MoonSpoon

Yeah we've all got penis on our lips.

LAWL

MindFreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 MindFreeze
[QUOTE="stevenk4k5"][QUOTE="MindFreeze"][QUOTE="Sajedene"]

Sajedene

Dont call me shallow especially since none of you guys never even bothered to ask me WHY.

Cause you said it's gross.

And the brushing teeth thing is a great example.

Jaks_Secret

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Jaks_Secret
Seriously? Sweet, I made a useful similie!
bradleybhoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 bradleybhoy
I can't see why any parents would have their child cirumsised unless they were Jewish. Is it really THAT necessary. It's like cutting off your earlobes because they hang off your ears and appear unseemly to society.
Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Sajedene

MindFreeze

And do you know why I think its gross? I dont think so - so yeah feel free to assume I'm shallow.

All I know is that I prefer them cut as its more fun, aesthetically pleasing to the eyes, and they do not give me infections.

Def_Jef88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Def_Jef88
Member since 2006 • 17441 Posts
I love how heated these discussions on GS get. People can argue so furiously over something as miniscule as a flap of skin at the end of your pork sword. :lol:
xtn702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 xtn702
Member since 2007 • 4203 Posts
Yes... Yes I am sir :)
elblanquito_81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 elblanquito_81
Member since 2007 • 4356 Posts

Sajedene

You know, the same can be said for women. ;)

Aside from that, it doesn't really stink at all, not if one follows proper hygiene everyday. An overly nasty-smelly one is most likely the result of a lack of hygiene or an infection of some kind. But the distinct scent that comes from secretions is actually found to be arousing to some women.

bradleybhoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 bradleybhoy
[QUOTE="MindFreeze"]

Sajedene

And do you know why I think its gross? I dont think so - so yeah feel free to assume I'm shallow.

All I know is that I prefer them cut as its more fun, aesthetically pleasing to the eyes, and they do not give me infections.

Cha washing is a batch but no way I am letting anyone near my dong with a pair of siccors. That is like... hell on earth.

Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Sajedene
[QUOTE="Sajedene"]

elblanquito_81

Aside from that, it doesn't really stink at all, not if one follows proper hygiene everyday. An overly nasty-smelly one is most likely the result of a lack of hygiene or an infection of some kind. But the distinct scent that comes from secretions is actually found to be arousing to some women.

Yeah I know - and we actually have products that cater to that.

and the keyword to your last statement is SOME.

Jaks_Secret

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Jaks_Secret
Saying that uncircumsised penises carry diseases is lucrative and utterly wrong and misguided. Condoms work for all kind of men, you know.
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 foxhound_fox
All I know is that I prefer them cut as its more fun, aesthetically pleasing to the eyes, and they do not give me infections. Sajedene

A full foreskin can provide more pleasure for the woman... subjective... and any man can give you an infection, "cut" or not.

Your reasoning is quite hollow.
SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#94 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts
No, I'm as I'm supposed to be.
JJ_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 JJ_1
Member since 2004 • 911 Posts
Nope, I used to want to be circumcised, but I like it better. Makes me feel more manly.:D
bobaban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 bobaban
Member since 2005 • 10560 Posts
[QUOTE="Sajedene"]

elblanquito_81

Also I'd like to add when a baby is circumcised it goes into neurogenic shock! Not to mention there are 20,000 nerve endings COMPACTED in the foreskin - so you get desensitized.

Jaks_Secret

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Jaks_Secret
You know, it's actually kind of weird, because my extra flap sets me aside from society, and I'm really close to losing it.
Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Sajedene

And if guys tell their partner to do something to their private parts to make it more aesthetically pleasing, they're dicks right?

Why keep saying that, just tell us why then!

Tell me how it's more fun.

And the infection giving part is unfounded.

MindFreeze

Perhaps - but the difference is that I wont even go out with someone uncut - call that shallow. I dont care. I have my standards.

And I dont know how else to blatantly say it to you - NO - giving an infection to someone is NOT unfounded.

And its more fun because it feels better to me. Thats what floats my boat. Get over it - you wont convince me how awesome being uncut is.

bobaban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 bobaban
Member since 2005 • 10560 Posts

[QUOTE="Sajedene"]All I know is that I prefer them cut as its more fun, aesthetically pleasing to the eyes, and they do not give me infections. foxhound_fox

A full foreskin can provide more pleasure for the woman... subjective... and any man can give you an infection, "cut" or not.

Your reasoning is quite hollow.

Yeah I forgot about that point too. When you have sex the foreskin rolls back and acts like one of those ribbed condoms.