Arabs are finished

• 101 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By BossPerson
Member since 2011 • 9177 Posts

how is this thread still alive

SoftwareGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#102 SoftwareGeek
Member since 2014 • 573 Posts

@airshocker said:

@softwaregeek said:

uh no, i am 100% right. I am never wrong. If I were ever wrong, it would cause a rift in the space time continuum and the fabric of humanity would be vanquished forever. *chuckle*. I'm pretty much right about Hannity not mowing his own yard though. 5.9% unemp rate btw.

You sure do like to cherry pick, don't you? Kind of like the government. What about the U6 number? That gets swept under the rug because it's too inconvenient for you to talk about?

U6 = lowest it's been in 6 years. Since Oct 2008. It's in steady decline. Hey man, you got to admit that the economy is way better off now than when Bush left office. I'm getting job offers left and right and I wasn't when bush left office. Historically, my industry's unemployment rate is half of the national average. So when it gets bad for me, I know it's going to get worse for everyone else. And when it gets better for me, I know it's going to getting better for everyone else.

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

@softwaregeek said:

@airshocker said:

@softwaregeek said:

uh no, i am 100% right. I am never wrong. If I were ever wrong, it would cause a rift in the space time continuum and the fabric of humanity would be vanquished forever. *chuckle*. I'm pretty much right about Hannity not mowing his own yard though. 5.9% unemp rate btw.

You sure do like to cherry pick, don't you? Kind of like the government. What about the U6 number? That gets swept under the rug because it's too inconvenient for you to talk about?

U6 = lowest it's been in 6 years. Since Oct 2008. It's in steady decline. Hey man, you got to admit that the economy is way better off now than when Bush left office. I'm getting job offers left and right and I wasn't when bush left office. Historically, my industry's unemployment rate is half of the national average. So when it gets bad for me, I know it's going to get worse for everyone else. And when it gets better for me, I know it's going to getting better for everyone else.

It doesn't matter if it's the lowest its been in six years. It's the most accurate number and it doesn't get reported. I don't see a great economy. I see a lot of my veteran friends unable to get decent work. I don't see President Obama helping them. Now with EVEN MORE vets coming home because the military is kicking them out it's only going to get worse.

SoftwareGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#104 SoftwareGeek
Member since 2014 • 573 Posts

@airshocker said:

@softwaregeek said:

@airshocker said:

@softwaregeek said:

It doesn't matter if it's the lowest its been in six years. It's the most accurate number and it doesn't get reported. I don't see a great economy. I see a lot of my veteran friends unable to get decent work. I don't see President Obama helping them. Now with EVEN MORE vets coming home because the military is kicking them out it's only going to get worse.

As far as the reporting goes, it's the same way it's been for as long as I can remember. We are going by the same things we always have. So the only reason you are even pointing it out is because you are obviously slanted towards the right. Where was this complaining when Bush was in office? Yeah....sorta what I thought. The numbers are looking better than they have in years. That's what we've always went buy as an indicator of how the economy is doing. Why suddenly change that now? To suit your views? Oh, I think not.

Hiddai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#105  Edited By Hiddai
Member since 2004 • 6117 Posts

@k--m--k said:

@Hiddai said:

@GazaAli said:

@Hiddai said:

@GazaAli said:

@Hiddai said:

I don't think so...but this ISIS is very interesting thing from my perspective as a middle eastern person.

How are you a middle eastern exactly?

IIRC we both live in the Middle East...

So if I happened to move to Europe at some point would that make me European? Just because you live somewhere doesn't automatically render you native to it. It also doesn't mean you coalesced with it.You of all people should know that.

True. But i didn't move to the middle east. I was born here...what do you think i am?

An Invader.

Returned*
If you have problem with this i suggest you do something about it...