Abortion Doctor killed in Church

• 100 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bardock47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Bardock47
Member since 2008 • 5429 Posts

Heres the story: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_tiller_shooting

Kinda sad really, i mean do we reallly have to resort to this to settle differences these day?

12Bullets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 12Bullets
Member since 2009 • 1024 Posts
yeah it was posted. yeah lets kill those who dont agree with us
aliblabla2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 aliblabla2007
Member since 2007 • 16756 Posts

Buh-buh teh human life is soooo precious! :cry:

[spoiler] I'm not saying that all Christians or all Pro-Lifers support this killing, so don't flame me. [/spoiler]

CleanPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#4 CleanPlayer
Member since 2008 • 9822 Posts
I read this earlier today, it's messed up he was assassinated in Church.
Avatar image for EmotronicWiiner
EmotronicWiiner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 EmotronicWiiner
Member since 2009 • 199 Posts
dont kill unborn babies, but kill born people!!!!!
HitomiChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 HitomiChan
Member since 2009 • 15305 Posts

wow.. thats just sad..

sammyjenkis898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 sammyjenkis898
Member since 2007 • 28392 Posts
That's ironic..
Avatar image for Shame-usBlackley
Shame-usBlackley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8 Shame-usBlackley
Member since 2002 • 18266 Posts

I read this earlier today, it's messed up he was assassinated in Church. CleanPlayer

I kind of find it ironic, funny, and sad all at the same time that a man like Tiller actually went to church. And besides, what's everyone so upset about? All someone did was give him the ultimate late-term abortion, something he was absolutely in favor of and practiced as often as he could. Read up on this guy and you'll find he was an absolute scumbag and a black eye for the pro-choice movement. There's a reason he was nicknamed 'Tiller the Baby-Killer.'

Locke562

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Locke562
Member since 2004 • 7673 Posts
Why don't we ever see Pro-Choice people blowing up churches and stuff?
Shame-usBlackley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Shame-usBlackley

Why don't we ever see Pro-Choice people blowing up churches and stuff?Locke562

There's a huge difference between Pro-Choice and people like Tiller. But whatever.

XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts
That's terrible, but I like how obama talked about this and stays mum on so many other topics.
12Bullets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 12Bullets

[QUOTE="CleanPlayer"]I read this earlier today, it's messed up he was assassinated in Church. Shame-usBlackley

I kind of find it ironic, funny, and sad all at the same time that a man like Tiller actually went to church. And besides, what's everyone so upset about? All someone did was give him the ultimate late-term abortion, something he was absolutely in favor of and practiced as often as he could. Read up on this guy and you'll find he was an absolute scumbag and a black eye for the pro-choice movement. There's a reason he was nicknamed 'Tiller the Baby-Killer.'

any abortion doctor could be named a killer regardless. its legal here in the us. you would think people would get mad at the women getting the abortions not the doctors..
Chaos_HL21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 Chaos_HL21
Member since 2003 • 5288 Posts

Why don't we ever see Pro-Choice people blowing up churches and stuff?Locke562

you should not lump the actions of a hand full of extremist into the pro-life group.

majwill24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 majwill24
Member since 2004 • 1355 Posts

Chatted with a friend in singapore. told him the Americans are at it again and expect the media to waste time and money on this, while deep and investigative journalism on the economic meltdown is non existent. I can see how an extremely religious person would see the issue of abortion being more important than wealth, but what about the liberals and non religious?

I saw the front page at huffington Post and I just got angry, I wont be going back there gain. 5k comments on the murder of a doctor....

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Theokhoth
Member since 2008 • 36799 Posts

The man slaughtered born children and then had the audacity to attend a church like it's no big deal.

Shame-usBlackley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Shame-usBlackley

[QUOTE="Shame-usBlackley"]

[QUOTE="CleanPlayer"]I read this earlier today, it's messed up he was assassinated in Church. 12Bullets

any abortion doctor could be named a killer regardless. its legal here in the us. you would think people would get mad at the women getting the abortions not the doctors..

It's a grey area of moral ambiguity usually. However, Tiller had gone on record that he had performed abortions on babies THE DAY BEFORE they were due to be born. That makes him a killer, I don't care how anyone wants to argue it.

majwill24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 majwill24

That's terrible, but I like how obama talked about this and stays mum on so many other topics.XilePrincess

He shoudnt have said a word. It happened and lets move on. I hope I wont see front page coverage by the NY times and the Washington Post on the matter

CleanPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 CleanPlayer

[QUOTE="CleanPlayer"]I read this earlier today, it's messed up he was assassinated in Church. Shame-usBlackley

It is ironic, but I don't find it that funny to be honest. I understand I disagreed with the doctor's views and what he did with late term abortions, but assassinated in Church? That's just cold. People need to be more peaceful and civil towards their views on abortion, we can't resolve these through violence. We'll just develop another cycle of more pain.
Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#19 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts

12Bullets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 12Bullets
[QUOTE="Shame-usBlackley"]

[QUOTE="12Bullets"][QUOTE="Shame-usBlackley"]

It's a grey area of moral ambiguity usually. However, Tiller had gone on record that he had performed abortions on babies THE DAY BEFORE they were due to be born. That makes him a killer, I don't care how anyone wants to argue it.

yes but the woman went to him THE DAY BEFORE. he is doing his job
Avistann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Avistann
Member since 2008 • 7102 Posts
Westboro church seems to pop up everywhere now...
PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts
Well, this is heading in an ugly direction...
Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts

Westboro church seems to pop up everywhere now...Avistann

WBC makes me lol :lol:

XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts

[QUOTE="XilePrincess"]That's terrible, but I like how obama talked about this and stays mum on so many other topics.majwill24

He shoudnt have said a word. It happened and lets move on. I hope I wont see front page coverage by the NY times and the Washington Post on the matter

Exactly, this isn't a big thing compared to the rest of the stuff happening in the US right now, so why talk about this? I'm starting to really not like him.
Shame-usBlackley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Shame-usBlackley

yes but the woman went to him THE DAY BEFORE. he is doing his job12Bullets

No one held a gun to his head to perform those abortions, did they? Who defined Dr. Tiller's "job" duties?

This gets even more interesting, because Obama's Health and Human Services nominee Kathleen Sebelius blocked an attempt from Kansas politicians to shut Tiller down from performing late term abortions on viable fetuses. There's an interview with a girl whose baby was injected with saline solution and ordered to sit on a toilet and poop it out after the saline killed it under the care of the late good doctor. She was 14 at the time. I don't think people understand that people like Tiller HURT the pro choice cause instead of HELP it.

sammyjenkis898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 sammyjenkis898
[QUOTE="majwill24"]

[QUOTE="XilePrincess"]That's terrible, but I like how obama talked about this and stays mum on so many other topics.XilePrincess

Exactly, this isn't a big thing compared to the rest of the stuff happening in the US right now, so why talk about this? I'm starting to really not like him.

You're starting to not like Obama because he comments on this incident? :?
Avatar image for -TheSecondSign-
-TheSecondSign-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#27 -TheSecondSign-
Member since 2007 • 9301 Posts
I can't say I feel bad for a guy who did abortions, but murder seems a little to the extreme.
Avistann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Avistann
Member since 2008 • 7102 Posts

[QUOTE="Avistann"]Westboro church seems to pop up everywhere now...chessmaster1989

I remember watching there old interviews on break.com a few years ago. Good stuff. :lol: They should do a wife swap or whatever that show is called for that family.

CleanPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 CleanPlayer
[QUOTE="majwill24"]

[QUOTE="XilePrincess"]That's terrible, but I like how obama talked about this and stays mum on so many other topics.XilePrincess

Obama was just pointing out how violence over this issue is unnacceptable. He's looking out for the best of his people.
Shame-usBlackley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Shame-usBlackley

I can't say I feel bad for a guy who did abortions, but murder seems a little to the extreme.-TheSecondSign-

Irony abounds. It's just as ironic to say "Pro-life!" and then shoot someone.

Still, Tiller was a grown man who had full discretion over his decisions, while a baby in the womb.... not so much. And there's an unwritten moral code woven into the fabric of our society -- you kill a man and you go to prison, you're just like everyone else. You kill a baby or a kid, you will wish you were never born. This is also why pedophiles usually don't appreciate their prison time too much. Convicts, bad as they are, understand the difference between hurting a child and a man.

-TheSecondSign-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 -TheSecondSign-

[QUOTE="chessmaster1989"]

[QUOTE="Avistann"]Westboro church seems to pop up everywhere now...Avistann

I remember watching there old interviews on break.com a few years ago. Good stuff. :lol: They should do a wife swap or whatever that show is called for that family.

If one of those crazy psycho *****es was to replace my mother, everyone in my family would probably rip her to shreds.

We don't take kindly to "Thank God for dead soldiers", since, we're kind of those people they're thanking being dead for.

BTBAM127

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 BTBAM127
Member since 2006 • 2522 Posts

how stupid. they think this will solve anything? sure now he cant preform abortions anymore, BUT now someone else will take his place.

-TheSecondSign-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 -TheSecondSign-

[QUOTE="-TheSecondSign-"]I can't say I feel bad for a guy who did abortions, but murder seems a little to the extreme.Shame-usBlackley

Irony abounds. It's just as ironic to say "Pro-life!" and then shoot someone.

All I'm saying is that I don't believe murdering him was the best option. I'm all for cleaning the scum from the gene pool, don't get me wrong, but to perform a public execution, its kind of extreme.

majwill24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 majwill24

[QUOTE="XilePrincess"][QUOTE="majwill24"]

CleanPlayer

Obama was just pointing out how violence over this issue is unnacceptable. He's looking out for the best of his people.

Obama should be raising hell on how the baby boomers and gen X are leaving young teens like you with an economic mess that will be nearly impossible for you to get out of.

Shame-usBlackley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Shame-usBlackley

[QUOTE="CleanPlayer"][QUOTE="XilePrincess"]Exactly, this isn't a big thing compared to the rest of the stuff happening in the US right now, so why talk about this? I'm starting to really not like him.majwill24

Obama should be raising hell on how the baby boomers and gen X are leaving young teens like you with an economic mess that will be nearly impossible for you to get out of.

You speak true. I just read that Obama told China he's "extremely concerned about our deficit." So are we, Barry. So are we. Is he stupid or just naive?

Digital_Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Digital_Ghost
Member since 2009 • 222 Posts
I could post my pro choice views on this, but I really don't fell like getting in to an argument on a message board.
Digital_Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Digital_Ghost
Member since 2009 • 222 Posts
Basically what I was going tp say was, that I'm only pro choice when rape or insest is involved.
ferrari2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#38 ferrari2001
Member since 2008 • 17772 Posts
yeah it was posted. yeah lets kill those who dont agree with us12Bullets
by me woooo! it's a couple pages back now but whatever. And yes it's sad indeed, even all the horrible things he did, he still didn't deserve to be murdered. It's just outrages and wrong. And he lives in my city, I've prayed at his clinic a couple of times. I've tried the peaceful ways to get him to stop his injustice, never wished for something like this to happen.
Guybrush_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Guybrush_3
Member since 2008 • 8308 Posts

I wonder if he still considers himself pro-life...

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#40 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

These people give a bad name to anti-abortion activists.

GabuEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#41 GabuEx
Member since 2006 • 36552 Posts

I find the idea of a person killing someone in the name of the pro-life movement to be the ultimate irony, and thankfully any such person is in a very small minority.

Regardless of what one's views are on abortion, I would at least hope people can recognize that murdering someone who is doing something you don't approve of is not exactly a terribly good way to get them to stop.

Chaos_HL21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#42 Chaos_HL21
Member since 2003 • 5288 Posts

Regardless of what one's views are on abortion, I would at least hope people can recognize that murdering someone who is doing something you don't approve of is not exactly a terribly good way to get them to stop.

GabuEx

Even if you don't see that see that the murder of an abortion doctor is the wrong thing to do. They should at least see that a murder of another human at church is wrong. Killing someone is bad, killing someone on holy ground is alot worst.

Astrapsody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Astrapsody
Member since 2008 • 2247 Posts

"Thou shalt not kill"

I think they missed a commandment there...:|

Saxsoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Saxsoon
Member since 2007 • 1021 Posts

How do you live with yourself? Seriously, Jesus didn't go around killing the prostitute or any of the other sinners. Ever heard of take the mote out of your eye before you take the speck out of your neighbors. I am sure murdering is a big mote. And I am a Christian.
GabuEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#45 GabuEx
Member since 2006 • 36552 Posts

"Thou shalt not kill"

Astrapsody

I'm sure the person who did this would do something like pointing out a better translation of that commandment is "you shall not murder", and would then attempt to say "well, since he murdered babies, it was therefore justifiable and not murder".

...Ignoring, of course, almost the entire text of Jesus' teachings in the New Testament... :P

effena

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 effena
Member since 2008 • 2811 Posts

Pro life people killing doctors. Thats ironylike a brick to the face.

mindstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 mindstorm
Member since 2003 • 15255 Posts
And people sometimes wonder why I want security in my church one day... Church should be a safe haven for all, regardless of whether or not there is always agreement on issues.

[QUOTE="Astrapsody"]

"Thou shalt not kill"

GabuEx

I'm sure the person who did this would do something like pointing out a better translation of that commandment is "you shall not murder", and would then attempt to say "well, since he murdered babies, it was therefore justifiable and not murder".

...Ignoring, of course, almost the entire text of Jesus' teachings in the New Testament... :P

No kidding...
peaceful_anger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 peaceful_anger
Member since 2007 • 2568 Posts

He wasn't murdered, he was just retroactively aborted.

Saxsoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Saxsoon
Member since 2007 • 1021 Posts

[QUOTE="Astrapsody"]

"Thou shalt not kill"

GabuEx

No kidding. Killing him just makes Christians like myself look like extremists in line with the 9/11 bombers. That isn't how you show Christ's love, by shoving lead into their back. Its what we did to the Native Americans. That turned out well.
sammyjenkis898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 sammyjenkis898

[QUOTE="GabuEx"]

Chaos_HL21

Even if you don't see that see that the murder of an abortion doctor is the wrong thing to do. They should at least see that a murder of another human at church is wrong. Killing someone is bad, killing someone on holy ground is alot worst.

The destination of the murder doesn't change how wrong it is.