2015 OTcars discussions UPDATED (Dave Host)

KiIIyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 KiIIyou
Member since 2006 • 27204 Posts

VOTE
CLANG

Clang clang CLANG

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts

@indzman: all in good time

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#103 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

mhm

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 indzman

@KiIIyou said:

VOTE

CLANG

Clang clang CLANG

Ding Ding Ding

Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#105  Edited By Toph_Girl250
Member since 2008 • 48978 Posts

@johnd13 said:

@Toph_Girl250 said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Will there even be enough posters to support this? :P

Doubt it, things aren't looking too good around here, but if an OTCars actually successfully takes place, then yippee. Might not be as fun though as it was in the pre-October 2013 days. :(

Why you not post around here anymore? :(

Decided to go into hiding, needed to really study extensive research in my secret lair, it can be fun discovering new genetic mutations. :D

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11126 Posts

@Toph_Girl250 said:

@johnd13 said:

@Toph_Girl250 said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Will there even be enough posters to support this? :P

Doubt it, things aren't looking too good around here, but if an OTCars actually successfully takes place, then yippee. Might not be as fun though as it was in the pre-October 2013 days. :(

Decided to go into hiding, needed to really study extensive research in my secret lair, it can be fun discovering new genetic mutations. :D

You can experiment on me whenever you want. ;)

top_lel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#107 top_lel
Member since 2014 • 886 Posts

@johnd13 said:

@Toph_Girl250 said:

@johnd13 said:

You can experiment on me whenever you want. ;)

God forbid.

RPG-er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 RPG-er
Member since 2003 • 19301 Posts

Where's the longest respawn award?

dodgerblue13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 dodgerblue13
Member since 2004 • 20846 Posts

What award do I win??

GUYS!? GUYS! WHAT DO I WIN?!

dodgerblue13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By dodgerblue13

What award do I win??

top_lel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 top_lel

@dodgerblue13 said:

What award do I win??

The award for abandoning OT when it needed you the most.

dodgerblue13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 dodgerblue13
@top_lel said:

@dodgerblue13 said:

What award do I win??

So I'm kind of like Batman?

top_lel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By top_lel

@dodgerblue13 said:
@top_lel said:

@dodgerblue13 said:

What award do I win??

No. Since we don't really need you anymore, no.

dodgerblue13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 dodgerblue13

@KiIIyou said:

VOTE

CLANG

Clang clang CLANG

#TeamCLING

dodgerblue13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 dodgerblue13
@top_lel said:

@dodgerblue13 said:
@top_lel said:

@dodgerblue13 said:

What award do I win??

You mean because I did such a great job at being the hero OT needed during my stead here? It's all making sense now, and it's EXACTLY how I remember it! Glad to meet new fans even though it will look like I'm really annoyed. I mean, when there are flocks and stuff, it can get old quick, but I live for these one-on-one tales about how much I've changed someone's life on a personal, emotional, mental, and spiritual level. You're welcome.

top_lel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 top_lel

@dodgerblue13 said:
@top_lel said:

You mean because I did such a great job at being the hero OT needed during my stead here? It's all making sense now, and it's EXACTLY how I remember it! Glad to meet new fans even though it will look like I'm really annoyed. I mean, when there are flocks and stuff, it can get old quick, but I live for these one-on-one tales about how much I've changed someone's life on a personal, emotional, mental, and spiritual level. You're welcome.

The only thing good about you is your avatar. Other than that, every cell of your body reeks of uselessness.

dodgerblue13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 dodgerblue13
@top_lel said:

The only thing good about you is your avatar. Other than that, every cell of your body reeks of uselessness.

Sounds like you need a hug, little buddy. And maybe a cookie. It'll be okay. We can get you a Hot Wheels if you want, too.

top_lel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 top_lel

@dodgerblue13 said:
@top_lel said:

Sounds like you need a hug, little buddy. And maybe a cookie. It'll be okay. We can get you a Hot Wheels if you want, too.

I'm older than you think I am. On GS and irl. So maybe you need a 'reality cookie' here.

dodgerblue13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 dodgerblue13
@top_lel said:

@dodgerblue13 said:
@top_lel said:

I'm older than you think I am. On GS and irl. So maybe you need a 'reality cookie' here.

I've eaten a whole sleeve of reality cookies when you told me I was useless. I'm just trying to cheer you up. You seem like you need it. If you need to keep insulting me, feel free. Just trying to help!

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56227 Posts

Hey you guys, don't forget to vote for me as the new user here on GS. Don't vote for top_lel as the new guy here. He's a loser, he has anger issues so pay no attention to this bozo.

DaVillain for 2014 new OT member B-)

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

@davillain- said:

Hey you guys, don't forget to vote for me as the new user here on GS. Don't vote for top_lel as the new guy here. He's a loser, he has anger issues so pay no attention to this bozo.

I for one am torn between the two of you. You're a great, active newcomer who's helping breathing life back into the community and your big-boobies avatars are how to put it..eccentric for a lack of better words. On the other hand tot_lel is also quite the active newcomer and is providing a much needed breeze of re-freshness to help the community to break free of stagnation and get rolling again. He's also quite the anime aficionado that's a plus in my book.

That summed up the pros of each of you. As for the cons, well for one I somehow find myself wary of your stories of a daughter and your alleged party-hard lifestyle. Going back to top-lel, he is indeed a bozo who thinks I'm blasphemous. My vote for this category is already proving to be a tough call. How dispiriting.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 GazaAli

What's going to be easy peasy however is my vote for fuckwit of the year. I wonder though whether the more recent tradition of NOTcars is being preserved or whether it will be getting the axe.

top_lel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 top_lel

@GazaAli said:

I for one am torn between the two of you. You're a great, active newcomer who's helping breathing life back into the community and your big-boobies avatars are how to put it..eccentric for a lack of better words. On the other hand tot_lel is also quite the active newcomer and is providing a much needed breeze of re-freshness to help the community to break free of stagnation and get rolling again. He's also quite the anime aficionado that's a plus in my book.

That summed up the pros of each of you. As for the cons, well for one I somehow find myself wary of your stories of a daughter and your alleged party-hard lifestyle. Going back to top-lel, he is indeed a bozo who thinks I'm blasphemous. My vote for this category is already proving to be a tough call. How dispiriting.

Can't help it. Your way of talking is what I would consider "AL-blasphemous". Mark the words of Maulana top-lel al-Sheikhspeare, they will do you good.

@dodgerblue13 said:

I've eaten a whole sleeve of reality cookies when you told me I was useless. I'm just trying to cheer you up. You seem like you need it. If you need to keep insulting me, feel free. Just trying to help!

You can't win my sympathies that easily. A traitor is a traitor and the only punishment fitting for them is 'death'.

@davillain- said:

You know it's only natural to have anger issues when I'm surrounded by you rich fucks....

Anyways, I've started collecting money.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 GazaAli

@top_lel said:

@GazaAli said:

Can't help it. Your way of talking is what I would consider "AL-blasphemous". Mark the words of Maulana top-lel al-Sheikhspeare, they will do you good.

My vote is going to Davillain, how about this for blasphemous Maulana :3

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By indzman

Gaza and MissL were best international users. Reminds me haven't seen MissL like in ages. Does she regularly post on TDH nowadays?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator

@top_lel: What makes you think I'm rich? I learn to invest my money. I have seen so many Celebrities are miserable with there money and going down the wrong path and I have no intention of being rich like that. I'm just a normal guy to you top_lel.

@GazaAli I hope I didn't put the pressure on you. Just trust your gut and voice your choice, it's your right. I'm cool with top_lel, I just wish he learn some manners.

top_lel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By top_lel

@GazaAli said:

My vote is going to Davillain, how about this for blasphemous Maulana :3

How blasphemous of you. And here I thought I could actually call you sensei for once.

@davillain- said:

@top_lel: What makes you think I'm rich? I learn to invest my money. I have seen so many Celebrities are miserable with there money and going down the wrong path and I have no intention of being rich like that. I'm just a normal guy to you top_lel.

@GazaAli I hope I didn't put the pressure on you. Just trust your gut and voice your choice, it's your right. I'm cool with top_lel, I just wish he learn some manners.

You have money, I have not. That automatically makes you rich. Oh and if owning all the gaming platforms doesn't make you rich then I don't what will.

Also, I'm one of the more polite guys around here and you damn well know that!

CountBleck12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#128 CountBleck12
Member since 2012 • 4726 Posts

Meh, this is probably as dead as those old "*insert username here* has been banned!" threads.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts

@indzman: yeah, missl is on tdh regularly

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 indzman

@dave123321 said:

@indzman: yeah, missl is on tdh regularly

Shame

Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Toph_Girl250

No idea what possible up and coming categories I might have a shot at winning this year. Already won newcomer. Maybe best female user? But I'm like, the only female user here. :P

top_lel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 top_lel

@Toph_Girl250 said:

No idea what possible up and coming categories I might have a shot at winning this year. Already won newcomer. Maybe best female user? But I'm like, the only female user here. :P

I didn't even see you until a few days ago. You aren't winning anything. If you do, I'm quitting this site.

Why praise the traitors? Why praise the ones who abandoned us? All the year, this forum was almost dead. I took it upon me (with a few others) to at least keep it breathing, it survived because of us. You back stabbed it. You turned away. Now you don't deserve anything. Not even a welcome. Not until you've paid for your sins.

Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Toph_Girl250

But if you quit this site just because I win something, that means that you're gonna abandon the site, which you just state is bad and wrong, thus making you a hypocrite. Also, not everyone can be here 24/7, and some people I'm sure did not mean to abandon the site, it was not their intention. :P

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 DaVillain  Moderator

@top_lel said:

@Toph_Girl250 said:

I didn't even see you until a few days ago. You aren't winning anything. If you do, I'm quitting this site.

Why praise the traitors? Why praise the ones who abandoned us? All the year, this forum was almost dead. I took it upon me (with a few others) to at least keep it breathing, it survived because of us. You back stabbed it. You turned away. Now you don't deserve anything. Not even a welcome. Not until you've paid for your sins.

To clarify thing top_lel, ever since Gamespot redesign this site, a lot of users were upset about the changes and they left because of this and the old site was way better then it is now. I really don't know why your mad at Toph_Girl250 for leaving, some of us have a thing call life. Talk about another anger issue from top_lel.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By indzman

@top_lel said:

@Toph_Girl250 said:

Ummm Toph visits SW often, also OT even after site change.Its great Toph still dropping by whereas many users left.

We should welcome more users like Toph and others since they liven up OT discussions :)

top_lel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 top_lel

@davillain- said:

@top_lel said:

To clarify thing top_lel, ever since Gamespot redesign this site, a lot of users were upset about the changes and they left because of this and the old site was way better then it is now. I really don't know why your mad at Toph_Girl250 for leaving, some of us have a thing call life. Talk about another anger issue from top_lel.

I know. I have seen the site and how active it was before the redesign (you're forgetting the bastardo aren't ya?) . But that still didn't make me leave.

And what life? I might even be the most busiest of the GS users so what life are you talking about?

@Toph_Girl250 said:

But if you quit this site just because I win something, that means that you're gonna abandon the site, which you just state is bad and wrong, thus making you a hypocrite. Also, not everyone can be here 24/7, and some people I'm sure did not mean to abandon the site, it was not their intention. :P

Do you see me here 24/7? No.
Don't call me a hypocrite. I'm offended.
I'm reporting you to authorities.

awesome3496

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 awesome3496
Member since 2008 • 2209 Posts

Is this the year I finally get nominated?

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By indzman

Very tough calling out who is best newcomer on OT.

We got some great new users this year as Behardy24, Gamerno666, Elkoldo, Top_Lel, DaVillain and some others ( Forgetting names atm lol) :)

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 indzman

Its good to see Toph and Mitu back on OT, wish more users returns. Just like back in good ol days :)

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts

So...will I get an award considering there's a lot less users on here now? :P

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 johnd13

My vote for nicest user will go for the third year in a row to indz. Korvus close second. :P

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 indzman

@johnd13 said:

My vote for nicest user will go for the third year in a row to indz. Korvus close second. :P

Appreciate it very much John. I want you or Korvus wins as the nicest guys :)

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 johnd13

@indzman said:

@johnd13 said:

Nah, I'm only nice to people I like. ;)

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 indzman

@johnd13 said:

@indzman said:

@johnd13 said:

Nah, I'm only nice to people I like. ;)

:) :) :)

Avatar image for deactivated-598fc45371265
deactivated-598fc45371265

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#145 deactivated-598fc45371265
Member since 2008 • 13247 Posts

@top_lel said:

. Mark the words of Maulana top-lel al-Sheikhspeare, they will do you good.

Sheikhspeare, I like the sound of that.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 indzman

10 days more ...

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 alim298
Member since 2012 • 2747 Posts

Guys a piece of advice. Before starting this thing make a non-sticky thread about it. A lot of users (me included) have the presumption that sticky threads are just FAQs and rules so they might miss it.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By indzman

I'm glad mitu is back on GS, found another someone from OT to talk about games lol.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#149 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

@indzman said:

I'm glad mitu is back on GS, found another someone from OT to talk about games lol.

Who is this other person???

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By indzman

@mitu123 said:

@indzman said:

Who is this other person???

John is coming to my mind atm :)