2013 OTcars discussion thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#151 Posted by brucewayne69 (2859 posts) -
I nominated Zeviander and Wis3boi for the militant atheist duo
#152 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

[QUOTE="dave123321"]I nominated you and bucked for best duo, airairshocker

Fvck you, Dave.

:lol:

#153 Posted by dave123321 (33829 posts) -

[QUOTE="dave123321"]I nominated you and bucked for best duo, airairshocker

Fvck you, Dave.

I always interpret best duo as more then just a friend category. Watch the language
#154 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150480 posts) -

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Pirate700"]I assume the nomination is for posters who are friends...maybe I misinterpreted. :lol:

Pirate700

Glanced at categories....did not see that one.:?

It's in there somewhere.

I can't find it....but I'd assume it meant two users that entertain OT when they interact?

Edit: Found it.:P

#155 Posted by BossPerson (9450 posts) -
I nominated Zeviander and Wis3boi for the militant atheist duobrucewayne69
i wouldnt say wiseboi is militant
#156 Posted by The_Gaming_Baby (6335 posts) -

[QUOTE="The_Gaming_Baby"]

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]:lol: OMG, I remember that thread. I was in tears laughing.

johnd13

Easily the most embarrassing moment of my life, and here it is for anyone that missed it

http://uk.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29164048/accidently-farted-in-a-disabled-womans-face-?page=0

Damn! One of the craziest things I have ever heard. You deserve a nomination.

It would be really cool if someone nominated me. Even if I had just one nomination, I would never forget the gesture
#157 Posted by dave123321 (33829 posts) -
[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Glanced at categories....did not see that one.:?LJS9502_basic

It's in there somewhere.

I can't find it....but I'd assume it meant two users that entertain OT when they interact?

My interpretation too
#158 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Glanced at categories....did not see that one.:?LJS9502_basic

It's in there somewhere.

Meh, who knows what it it really means. Interpret it as you will I guess. :P

#159 Posted by airshocker (29136 posts) -

I always interpret best duo as more then just a friend category. Watch the language dave123321

Nope. Go fvck yourself. < 3

#160 Posted by dave123321 (33829 posts) -
Poor zeviander
#161 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150480 posts) -

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]It's in there somewhere.

Pirate700

Hey you guys can be a duo. :P
#162 Posted by Ace6301 (21389 posts) -
[QUOTE="brucewayne69"]I nominated Zeviander and Wis3boi for the militant atheist duoBossPerson

Nor would I. But people feel strongly on the subject. There's probably people who think that I'm a militant atheist despite the whole not being an atheist thing.
#163 Posted by johnd13 (8024 posts) -

[QUOTE="johnd13"]

[QUOTE="The_Gaming_Baby"] Easily the most embarrassing moment of my life, and here it is for anyone that missed it

http://uk.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29164048/accidently-farted-in-a-disabled-womans-face-?page=0

The_Gaming_Baby

It would be really cool if someone nominated me. Even if I had just one nomination, I would never forget the gesture

Then I will give you one when I vote.

#164 Posted by brucewayne69 (2859 posts) -
[QUOTE="brucewayne69"]I nominated Zeviander and Wis3boi for the militant atheist duoBossPerson

I know, but I couldn't think of anybody else. He's a bit more militant than average though
#165 Posted by JohnF111 (14068 posts) -
If someone votes me for something I shall reward them with money.
#166 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] I can't find it....but I'd assume it meant two users that entertain OT when they interact?

LJS9502_basic

:lol: Give me a break, man.:P

#167 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -
I'm just about done with my votes.. the amount of categories I had to delete, though...
#168 Posted by Storm_Marine (10790 posts) -

[QUOTE="BossPerson"][QUOTE="brucewayne69"]I nominated Zeviander and Wis3boi for the militant atheist duoAce6301

Nor would I.

hysterical then

#169 Posted by konvikt_17 (22176 posts) -

[QUOTE="johnd13"]

[QUOTE="The_Gaming_Baby"] Easily the most embarrassing moment of my life, and here it is for anyone that missed it

The_Gaming_Baby

Got my nomination.

#170 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

I'm just about done with my votes.. the amount of categories I had to delete, though...meconate
Thanks for the vote, BTW.

#171 Posted by Laihendi (5819 posts) -
[QUOTE="brucewayne69"][QUOTE="Laihendi"][QUOTE="brucewayne69"] Let's do it!

Does this mean you will help me tally nominations?

Maybe. What does it involve? Scrolling through pages and then seeing who has the most votes for certain categories? Will it just be us two? Can someone who has done it already tell me what the job is like and how hard it is?

Yes, it will be seeing who qualifies as candidates for each category (received 3 or more nominations) to move on to the voting round. We should be able to handle it.
#172 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150480 posts) -

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Pirate700"]Meh, who knows what it it really means. Interpret it as you will I guess. :P

Pirate700

I was trying to cheer you up.:(
#173 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -

[QUOTE="meconate"]I'm just about done with my votes.. the amount of categories I had to delete, though...Pirate700

No prob. ;) Think I entered your name a few times, though.. :lol:
#174 Posted by dave123321 (33829 posts) -

[QUOTE="dave123321"]I always interpret best duo as more then just a friend category. Watch the language airshocker

Nope. Go fvck yourself. < 3

:o There are fucking kids reading for fuck's sake. We can't have GS getting the reputation of gutter language hq. less the asshoIes invade us,
#175 Posted by TwoFace-BS (10395 posts) -
If someone votes me for something I shall reward them with money.JohnF111
Did that before (giving votes to whoever asked, only I got no money) there was more interest in it that you would think
#176 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150480 posts) -
[QUOTE="Laihendi"][QUOTE="brucewayne69"][QUOTE="Laihendi"] Does this mean you will help me tally nominations?

Maybe. What does it involve? Scrolling through pages and then seeing who has the most votes for certain categories? Will it just be us two? Can someone who has done it already tell me what the job is like and how hard it is?

Yes, it will be seeing who qualifies as candidates for each category (received 3 or more nominations) to move on to the voting round. We should be able to handle it.

You'll probably want more than two of you.....
#177 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Hey you guys can be a duo. :PLJS9502_basic

I was trying to cheer you up.:(

I'm already cheered up. I've got a beer in my hand and it's a nice day out. :P

#178 Posted by JohnF111 (14068 posts) -
[QUOTE="JohnF111"]If someone votes me for something I shall reward them with money.TwoFace-BS
Did that before (giving votes to whoever asked, only I got no money) there was more interest in it that you would think

:lol: Seriously?
#179 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="meconate"]I'm just about done with my votes.. the amount of categories I had to delete, though...meconate

No prob. ;) Think I entered your name a few times, though.. :lol:

So I see. Double thanks.

#180 Posted by GazaAli (22550 posts) -
Thanks for all the nominations so far, I even got an OT king one :p Let's see who will steal Best International User from me this time >_>
#181 Posted by brucewayne69 (2859 posts) -
Dave how are you saying the f word?
#182 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47578 posts) -

I wish Dyst was hosting.

airshocker
We all wish things, but you can't always get what you want.
#183 Posted by TwoFace-BS (10395 posts) -
[QUOTE="TwoFace-BS"][QUOTE="JohnF111"]If someone votes me for something I shall reward them with money.JohnF111

yeah.....was funny reading some of the messages asking for one
#184 Posted by dave123321 (33829 posts) -
[QUOTE="brucewayne69"][QUOTE="Laihendi"][QUOTE="brucewayne69"] Let's do it!

Does this mean you will help me tally nominations?

Pretty much. Actually takes a while to do since so many people vote and stuff. You usually are in charge of certain sections. 6 talliers were used last time
#185 Posted by CountBleck12 (22700 posts) -
[QUOTE="airshocker"]

I wish Dyst was hosting.

Toph_Girl250
We all wish things, but you can't always get what you want.

Well put. :P
#186 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47578 posts) -
Well at least I got one nomination so far, thank you Pisces Chick, if you ever see this.
#187 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -
Well at least I got one nomination so far, thank you Pisces Chick, if you ever see this.Toph_Girl250
...I nominated you. :(
#188 Posted by JohnF111 (14068 posts) -
[QUOTE="TwoFace-BS"][QUOTE="JohnF111"][QUOTE="TwoFace-BS"] Did that before (giving votes to whoever asked, only I got no money) there was more interest in it that you would think

yeah.....was funny reading some of the messages asking for one

That is actually pretty funny, I was joking about it but damn!
#189 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150480 posts) -
Well at least I got one nomination so far, thank you Pisces Chick, if you ever see this.Toph_Girl250
Did not your e-marriage partner already vote? Seems like grounds for divorce....:o
#190 Posted by johnd13 (8024 posts) -

Oh my. meconate voted me for user who should post more :D

Thanks bro! I' ll do my best.

#191 Posted by konvikt_17 (22176 posts) -

Dave how are you saying the f word?brucewayne69

fucking magic.

#192 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -

johnd13
;)
#193 Posted by sexyweapons (5302 posts) -

I had a thread earlier this year about me accidently farting in a disabled women's face as I made my way to a public toilet. Surely this must win something!

The_Gaming_Baby

:lol:You almost killed me with that one where you forgot your pee bottle!

I'm changing my funniest user vote to you.

#194 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150480 posts) -

[QUOTE="johnd13"]

meconate

;)

What have you unleashed? [spoiler] Jk johnd [/spoiler]

#195 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -
[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]Well at least I got one nomination so far, thank you Pisces Chick, if you ever see this.LJS9502_basic
Did not your e-marriage partner already vote? Seems like grounds for divorce....:o

I did. She just hasn't looked at my message.
#196 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47578 posts) -
[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]Well at least I got one nomination so far, thank you Pisces Chick, if you ever see this.meconate
...I nominated you. :(

You did? OMG I'm so sorry. :P Your nomination must have slipped by my vision. :P Thanks for the nomination! :D
#197 Posted by dave123321 (33829 posts) -
Thank you for the noms guys
#198 Posted by TwoFace-BS (10395 posts) -
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]Well at least I got one nomination so far, thank you Pisces Chick, if you ever see this.meconate

I did. She just hasn't looked at my message.

there are clearly poor communication skills in this supposed e-marriage
#199 Posted by johnd13 (8024 posts) -

[QUOTE="meconate"][QUOTE="johnd13"]

LJS9502_basic

;)

What have you unleashed? [spoiler] Jk johnd [/spoiler]

:)

#200 Posted by The_Gaming_Baby (6335 posts) -

[QUOTE="The_Gaming_Baby"]

I had a thread earlier this year about me accidently farting in a disabled women's face as I made my way to a public toilet. Surely this must win something!

sexyweapons

:lol:You almost killed me with that one where you forgot your pee bottle!

I'm changing my funniest user vote to you.

Haha oh man I completely forgot about that thread. Thank you for the nomination. Also, thank you konvikt_17 and thank you johnd13