Zelda OOT VC controls for Clasic Controller

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Lunar52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 0

#1 Lunar52
Member since 2006 • 2538 Posts
Im thinking of getting OOT on VC cuz i dont have my N64 copy but im wondering how do you select what weapon/item to use...for example how do you use the ocarina since there isnt the C buttons...
dinofan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 dinofan01
Member since 2007 • 1697 Posts

Im thinking of getting OOT on VC cuz i dont have my N64 copy but im wondering how do you select what weapon/item to use...for example how do you use the ocarina since there isnt the C buttons...Lunar52

you use the right stick. right = right c button. get it

Lunar52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#3 Lunar52
Member since 2006 • 2538 Posts

[QUOTE="Lunar52"]Im thinking of getting OOT on VC cuz i dont have my N64 copy but im wondering how do you select what weapon/item to use...for example how do you use the ocarina since there isnt the C buttons...dinofan01

thought so but is it responsive and if you push up does it sometimes select one of the right or left ones
dinofan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 dinofan01
Member since 2007 • 1697 Posts
[QUOTE="dinofan01"]

[QUOTE="Lunar52"]Im thinking of getting OOT on VC cuz i dont have my N64 copy but im wondering how do you select what weapon/item to use...for example how do you use the ocarina since there isnt the C buttons...Lunar52

thought so but is it responsive and if you push up does it sometimes select one of the right or left ones

i personally dont have oot since i have the original but i do have another n64 game and it feels alright