who bought/played Meadle of honor vanguard?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

blueteeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 blueteeth
Member since 2006 • 1158 Posts

how is it

Staccat0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Staccat0
Member since 2006 • 566 Posts

how is it

blueteeth
Its much better than MEDAL of honor... I kid, I kid:) It has some interesting features in terms of controls, but its not perfect. About tied with CoD3 IMO which is pretty good.
killerkop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 killerkop
Member since 2004 • 2187 Posts
I perfer Meddle of Honor
glitch-x911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 glitch-x911
Member since 2006 • 2988 Posts
I am getting it today so I don't know.
joshphillips

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 joshphillips
Member since 2003 • 2963 Posts
I think it looks better, but plays about the same as COD3. I don't like how you throw grenades. You aim then hold the b button and release. They need to make it to where you hold a button and actually make the motion of throwing like in Red Steel.
Ranchod94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Ranchod94
Member since 2004 • 404 Posts
Are there varying levels of difficulty? As in, can you adjust Easy/Medium/Hard/whatever? I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THIS.
glitch-x911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 glitch-x911
Member since 2006 • 2988 Posts
Are there varying levels of difficulty? As in, can you adjust Easy/Medium/Hard/whatever? I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THIS.Ranchod94
yup. This game is sweet just got it today.
tednacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 tednacho
Member since 2003 • 332 Posts
I perfer Meddle of Honorkillerkop
i disagree. metal of on her is a lot more fun
Tri-Enforcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 Tri-Enforcer
Member since 2007 • 1899 Posts
I don't like it at all.  I will see if I can take it back later today.  If people are saying that other FPS feel like this in previous games...then I'm not looking forward to any more FP games for the Wii. The Wii-mote should only be used for pointing and shooting, and the analog stick on the nunchuk should only be used for walking and turning...simple as that! (of course they can have other functions, but I don't like it when the wii-mote makes you turn)
mkfalcon2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 mkfalcon2007
Member since 2006 • 931 Posts
the mutliplayer for 4 players is quite fun. theres 3-4 big levels.....and some smaller levels.  they remind me of call of duty 2 on xbox360.  As a 4player splitscreen game, deathmatch, cpature the flag, king of the hill and scavenger are all quite fun.  soo far my friends and i, we've been playin it 4 hours a day.  its fun really, i suggest u guys give it a rent.  i have only played the first 2 levels of 1 player, and soo far i can't complain....15 minutes of play time, and the controls r first nature.   refer to the ign review - which imo is more fair.
Lgndryhr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Lgndryhr
Member since 2005 • 1084 Posts
I am enjoying it. The multiplayer is quite fun as well. A good variation of maps. I've only played the first 2 missions or so of single player and found nothing to really complain about. I've experienced two problems so far in this game -- 1.)some of the nunchuck motions are annoying but luckily they can be turned off. 2.)sometimes it feels like the bullets aren't hitting you're target when they are lined up correctly with the gun sight, not the crosshair, or maybe in MoH it takes more bullets to kill an enemy. There is a difficulty selection screen for single player. The controls are similar to CoD3. This is one of the better FPS for the Wii,
DBone420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 DBone420
Member since 2004 • 2479 Posts
It got some tough reviews, im not sure about this one.
mkfalcon2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 mkfalcon2007
Member since 2006 • 931 Posts
rent it and judge for urself.  i can't stress this enough..u want the truth about something, go experience it first hand..other wise..ull just get other ppl's OPINOONS which may be bias or untrue