Where u at on Link's Crossbow Training?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Conjuration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1 Conjuration
Member since 2006 • 3562 Posts

I'm actually surprised at how addictive this game is.
I can't remember the last time I had so much fun just trying to get the High Score.

Well, here's where I'm at: I've gotten Platinum medals in every round, except for stage 7.
imo, stage 7 is by far the most challenging. Especially those flying lizard guys(7-2 i believe), that requires you to be 110% in the zone.

So have you managed Platinum medals in all stages yet?
What's the hardest stage in your opinion?

alexh_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 alexh_99
Member since 2007 • 5378 Posts

I'm actually surprised at how addictive this game is.
I can't remember the last time I had so much fun just trying to get the High Score.

Well, here's where I'm at: I've gotten Platinum medals in every round, except for stage 7.
imo, stage 7 is by far the most challenging. Especially those flying lizard guys(7-2 i believe), that requires you to be 110% in the zone.

So have you managed Platinum medals in all stages yet?
What's the hardest stage in your opinion?

Conjuration

i dont remember. But i can tell you 7 is the hardest and either i have gold or silver on that. I dont remember. And the rest i think i have platinum, with maybe one or two golds

thebisonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 thebisonx
Member since 2003 • 2203 Posts
I have platinum medals on every level except for two. I don't remember which two they are, but judging by the other comments, I'm going to guess that one of them is level seven.
theragu40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 theragu40
Member since 2005 • 3332 Posts
Level 7 is the worst. I'm not sure why they felt the need to make it 100 times harder than the rest of the levels, but they did. Color me a complainer.
Conjuration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 Conjuration
Member since 2006 • 3562 Posts

I have platinum medals on every level except for two. I don't remember which two they are, but judging by the other comments, I'm going to guess that one of them is level seven. thebisonx

Oh man, for a second there I thought you were talking about having problems with Stage 2.
That would've been kinda funny.

Alaarajab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#6 Alaarajab
Member since 2008 • 129 Posts
I got to plantinum and the rest gold. i dont spend my time on that game anymore since i got a couple noe ones. Its really fun and addicting thought. I had good times with that game i would recamand it to anyone.
Alaarajab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#7 Alaarajab
Member since 2008 • 129 Posts

I have platinum medals on every level except for two. I don't remember which two they are, but judging by the other comments, I'm going to guess that one of them is level seven. thebisonx

Ya me to i thought he was talking aboth level 2. I passed that level with flying coulers. I got gold then I got platinum on that one.

thebisonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 thebisonx
Member since 2003 • 2203 Posts

[QUOTE="thebisonx"]I have platinum medals on every level except for two. I don't remember which two they are, but judging by the other comments, I'm going to guess that one of them is level seven. Conjuration

Oh man, for a second there I thought you were talking about having problems with Stage 2.
That would've been kinda funny.

Yes, that would be a sad state of affairs!

Generic_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9 Generic_Dude
Member since 2006 • 11707 Posts
I got to the point where I was glad I only paid $13 for it and went back to playing Super Mario Galaxy.
eguan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#10 eguan
Member since 2007 • 47 Posts
i've golded all of the levels except one and three which are platinum always replaying the saloon town level
jude11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#11 jude11
Member since 2007 • 216 Posts
beat it got platinum medals for all levels