What is your opinion about Dragon Quest Monsters : Joker?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Plr01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Plr01
Member since 2008 • 66 Posts

I'm seriously thinking to buy this game but I'm not sure.

So I'm asking : should I buy this game or I shouldn't?

GeekyDad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#2 GeekyDad
Member since 2006 • 1697 Posts

There will likely never be an end to this kind of thread, though no one can tell you whether or not you should buy a game. They could be wrong...

But this is another game I have reviewed (click on my profile to check out my reader review of the game), and I gave it a "9." But it's not a game for everyone, not by a long shot. It deserves a 9, in my opinion, because it's a great RPG. But it's very much an old-school RPG, with some new interface elements thrown in. So, if you're into monster collecting, experimentation and level grinding, yeah, this game is about as good as it gets on the DS. However, if you find traditional RPG gameplay -- especially of the Pokemon-collection type -- to be tedious and boring, this probably isn't the game for you.

Again, though, check out my review.

LawLessChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 LawLessChaos
Member since 2007 • 336 Posts
I used to have it but i sold it becuase it gets boring.
Plr01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Plr01
Member since 2008 • 66 Posts

There will likely never be an end to this kind of thread, though no one can tell you whether or not you should buy a game. They could be wrong...

But this is another game I have reviewed (click on my profile to check out my reader review of the game), and I gave it a "9." But it's not a game for everyone, not by a long shot. It deserves a 9, in my opinion, because it's a great RPG. But it's very much an old-school RPG, with some new interface elements thrown in. So, if you're into monster collecting, experimentation and level grinding, yeah, this game is about as good as it gets on the DS. However, if you find traditional RPG gameplay -- especially of the Pokemon-collection type -- to be tedious and boring, this probably isn't the game for you.

Again, though, check out my review.

GeekyDad

Thanks that was the kind of help I was looking for.