What games for the Wii do you currently own?

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

IamSliM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 IamSliM
Member since 2006 • 39 Posts
Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess
Trauma Center
Call of Duty 3
Wii Sports
Metal Slug Anthology
Wario Ware Smooth Moves
Elebits

Gunstar Heroes
Super Mario Bros.
Darklink25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Darklink25
Member since 2006 • 416 Posts

I have had the system since launch got it at midnight i only got Zelda TP and Wii Sports

for VC games i got Zelda Mario 64 F-Zero and Super Mario Bros. Super Paper Mario will probably be my next game.

ratlohz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 ratlohz
Member since 2006 • 50 Posts
Zelda
CoD3
Rayman
WiiSports

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Link256
Member since 2005 • 29195 Posts

[QUOTE="Link256"]Nintendo Wii:Wii SportsThe Legend of ZeldaRayman Raving RabbidsElebitsWarioWare Smooth Moves

Virtual Console:

Super Mario 64 Super Star Soldier The Legend of Zelda Bonk's Adventure F-Zero Ice Hockey Gunstar Heroes Super Mario Brothers Street Fighter II: The World Warrior Sonic the Hedgehog Military Madness Solomon's Key Super Castlevania IV Gradius Alien Crush The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Mario Kart 64 R-Type Wario Woods Super Mario World Contra III: The Alien WarsKid Icarus Kirby's Adventure

Irockman0

HOW MUCH MEMORY DO YOU HAVE WITH ALL OF THOSE VC GAMES???

933 block left...

To be honest, not having enough memory is not really big issue for my liking (and should not be for most any other virtual console owner), seeing how most, if not all, NES, TG-16 and Genesis titles (at least, the ones I have bought) are in the range of 30 blocks or lower...

...and with that being said...in the grand scalle of 2000+ blocks available on the intial virtual console's flash memory...that is not really whole lot of memory being used anyway you look at it.....

diablo_human

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 diablo_human
Member since 2007 • 754 Posts
Zelda Rayman Gt Pro series Wii sports Wii play Red steel and on the VC I have Gunstar hero's