What did you think about Zelda Twilight Princes

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Saskue12321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Saskue12321
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

I thought it was a great game but a little disapointing What about you?

Cancer8u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Cancer8u
Member since 2007 • 195 Posts
Loved the game great story but not enough emphasis on the triforce.....its kinda a game that asumes you know what the triforce is
chefstubbies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 chefstubbies
Member since 2007 • 2583 Posts
I really like Twilight Princess. The two things I love about it are no Navi...and no Tinkle.
Avatar image for The_Pig_Hostage
The_Pig_Hostage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 The_Pig_Hostage
Member since 2007 • 3702 Posts

I really like Twilight Princess. The two things I love about it are no Navi...and no Tinkle.chefstubbies

:lol: I hate Tingle.

But yeah I loved Twilight Princess. I don't know what people were complaining about. For me, it was right up there with Ocarina.

tenczas9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#5 tenczas9
Member since 2006 • 514 Posts
I never finished the game but I'll go back and beat it one of these days.....from what I played of it I was pretty impressed.
antiredcap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 antiredcap
Member since 2007 • 1757 Posts
I really enjoyed twilight princess. Good Fun!! Not in the least bit disappointed.
zachdragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#7 zachdragon
Member since 2005 • 1707 Posts
My first Wii game and my first Zelda game and for the record it was fun and challenging I had to use a guide alot but it was fun ending sucked but yea
Darth-Samus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 Darth-Samus
Member since 2006 • 3995 Posts
Um let me see....A + M + A + Z + I + N + G = Zelda rocked. Hmm...who knew? lol
magicquebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9 magicquebec
Member since 2006 • 1306 Posts

I bought my Wii 4 Months ago, so i decided to get Zelda used from my local video store, played 1 day, the day after i went back saying the game freezes and is broken, i got refunded...

I hated the game, I felt like link was really gay "ouhhh i've got that EMO look and i love horses and butterfly"

If you make a game like Windwaker, with comic book cheesy graphics, well it'sOK to have those funky sound effect and comic book storyline.

But if you make Twitlight with "human size link" and normal looking graphics, don't make those cheesy storyline and bad replys... Why can't link use his sword to PIERCE DEMON' HEARTH! I feel like the first Zelda on the NES was more adult than the last Zelda.

I really hope the next Zelda instalment is going to use cellshade graphics and keep the Windwaker storyline rolling (after the gamecube and DS)

Madmangamer364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#10 Madmangamer364
Member since 2006 • 3716 Posts

I really like Twilight Princess. The two things I love about it are no Navi...and no Tinkle.chefstubbies

To be perfectly honest with you, I would have rather had Navi than Midna. That imp got on my last nerve. Anyway, Twilight Princess plays very much like a Zelda game, which is what you expect. It really is a good game, I'll say that much. At the same time, there were quite a few things I had problems with. To make this quick, I thought there wasn't enough activity around Hyrule to justify how big it was. The game also didn't leave as much of an impression on me as previous Zelda titles have. Once again, it's a good game, but when I look at how much hype this game generated prior to its release, I wasn't blown away at the end like I was expected to be.

I would say more, but I'm afraid that this post will end up as a review if I'm not careful. :P

DivergeUnify

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DivergeUnify
Member since 2007 • 15150 Posts
Disliked it. Traded that, GRAW2, 2 StarWars gamecube games and Elite Beat Agents for Super Mario Galaxy on Sunday
starmetroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 starmetroid
Member since 2007 • 5000 Posts
It was the 1st Zelda game for me and it will not be the last!
Jonny_ramone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 Jonny_ramone
Member since 2007 • 133 Posts

i didnt like it

too easy i was expecting more from it :(

yeahyeahbigN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 yeahyeahbigN
Member since 2007 • 1345 Posts
im twenty and it was my first zelda too, and let me say, it blew my mind away. i had a lot of fun with it and the controller was precise! something i never thought a wii controller can do, but i was way wrong. all in all, i was very satisfy and happy with my purchase.
Demonic_Jin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

#15 Demonic_Jin
Member since 2005 • 10650 Posts

I thought it would have been much better with a more interesting story and more interesting characters.

The gameplay made up for it though...it was a great game overall

weazur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 weazur
Member since 2006 • 321 Posts

[QUOTE="chefstubbies"]I really like Twilight Princess. The two things I love about it are no Navi...and no Tinkle.The_Pig_Hostage

:lol: I hate Tingle.

But yeah I loved Twilight Princess. I don't know what people were complaining about. For me, it was right up there with Ocarina.

I'm on the 3rd temple right now...but it's beat Ocarina in my book so far

wooooode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 wooooode
Member since 2002 • 16666 Posts
I enjoyed it but do agree it felt recycled with some cool additions but not enough. Still a very strong game and if you never played a Zelda before it could be considered a near perfect game.
mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#18 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts
and your just now asking this,,, this game has been released since launch it was a great game in my opinion far better then many launch games aside from redsteel
jjr10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 jjr10
Member since 2005 • 5880 Posts
Not as good as OOT, but still amazing.
Darth-Samus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Darth-Samus

I bought my Wii 4 Months ago, so i decided to get Zelda used from my local video store, played 1 day, the day after i went back saying the game freezes and is broken, i got refunded...

I hated the game, I felt like link was really gay "ouhhh i've got that EMO look and i love horses and butterfly"

If you make a game like Windwaker, with comic book cheesy graphics, well it'sOK to have those funky sound effect and comic book storyline.

But if you make Twitlight with "human size link" and normal looking graphics, don't make those cheesy storyline and bad replys... Why can't link use his sword to PIERCE DEMON' HEARTH! I feel like the first Zelda on the NES was more adult than the last Zelda.

I really hope the next Zelda instalment is going to use cellshade graphics and keep the Windwaker storyline rolling (after the gamecube and DS)

magicquebec

I'm sorry there bud but, you've proved that you do not deserve the oxygen in your lungs. If your ignorance prevents you from comprehending what makes a great game...great...then you should not be wasting the talent and effort of the developers by inslulting them with your grubby hands on their masterpiece of a game. And beyond that definitely don't post your infallable misguidance where others can read. Just plain silly sir :D

Carry on.

dieworm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21 dieworm
Member since 2004 • 6416 Posts
A little disappointing, but still the best Zelda ever. I think the disappointment was because of that insane hype.
TopBossUltra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 TopBossUltra
Member since 2006 • 144 Posts
I loved it. As we all know there has never been a perfect game, except for one (Ocarina of Time), but Twilight Princess was still awesome. Although it was easy, you still get to do a lot of really fun and epic stuff. The game constantly gives you the feeling that what you're doing is extremely heroic. It's a satisfaction that many games aren't giving these days.
Meh___Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Meh___Guy
Member since 2007 • 2568 Posts
It was fun and epic. I think it was a little overrated though.
TopBossUltra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 TopBossUltra
Member since 2006 • 144 Posts
I think most games are overrated these days. I hear so many differing opinions on TP thought that I can't really call it that. Anyone who thinks it is the best Zelda game is definitely overrating it...I still think it's the best Wii game though (I haven't played MP3 yet though).
Dark_Dude701

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Dark_Dude701
Member since 2006 • 35 Posts

Great storyline, great gameplay, but I was dissapointed with the wii remote actions. They could've done more

LOLhahaDEAD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#26 LOLhahaDEAD
Member since 2006 • 4431 Posts
It's a great game, although it can be kind of boring at times. That's especially true for the wolf parts.
THGarrett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#27 THGarrett
Member since 2003 • 2574 Posts
I thought it was great, but it still wasn't as amazing as Ocarina of time.
Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts
Im not going to say what games i liked better, but for this game, i loved it. One of the best zeldas out if not the best. Yes it has GC graphics and GC gameplay (minus the box and arrow) but otherwise i thought it was very well done and CANT wait for the next one which will be a reinvention of the series.. i hope.
NECR0CHILD313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 NECR0CHILD313
Member since 2006 • 7025 Posts
An evolution rather than a revolution of a great series, a few interesting gimmicks and a great length, as well as stellar character development. Midna is possibly the best character in the Zelda franchise. Some nitpicks ring true but it's a wonderful game any way you look at it.
Dark_Link142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#30 Dark_Link142
Member since 2004 • 6726 Posts
Great game. Just make it harder and add sidequests.
Melchezdek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Melchezdek
Member since 2005 • 306 Posts
I completed the game 4 months ago and I must say its an excelent game but the last battle didnt feel as epic as the Ocarina of Time battle with Ganon. I was expecting too much from it didnt feel that much of a sequal to Oot but yes a great game in my book.
freek666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 freek666
Member since 2007 • 22312 Posts
One of my fave LoZ games, up there with OoT and The Oracle of... series.
Cowmanik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Cowmanik
Member since 2007 • 506 Posts

I thought it was a great game but a little disapointing What about you?

Saskue12321
It was exactly as I thought it would be. I like Ocarina of Time and Wind Waker better, though just barely. My main complaint is that the game was far too easy and it got even easier later on.
lastemp11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 lastemp11
Member since 2007 • 88 Posts
the best wii game. metroid re4 and galaxy are great but nintendo's best franchise is the best for a reason. ZELDA!
Felmo_07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Felmo_07
Member since 2007 • 283 Posts
It wasnt as good as Oot but it was better than wind waker. Thank god there was no tingle in this game
Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34713 Posts
Liked it a lot, but I expected more from it. Great game, but could've been better.
BET8390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 BET8390
Member since 2006 • 4193 Posts
It wasa a good but easily forgettable game.
Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34713 Posts

It wasa a good but easily forgettable game.BET8390

I agree. It just wasn't that epic, and it really lacked personality.

oyvoyvoyv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 oyvoyvoyv
Member since 2007 • 602 Posts
Go to gamerankings. but 15 reviews + top 20 games. TP is at 11th or 12th
frazismic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 frazismic
Member since 2005 • 191 Posts

yeah i reallyenjoyed it i try to find the best in every game so it was pretty good

could have been a bit harder but apart from that it was very good

metalisticpain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#41 metalisticpain
Member since 2005 • 3536 Posts
Litchi hit the nail on the head, i couldnt say why exactly i didnt like it as much and u=its because it lacks personality. I didnt like the lack of people outside hyrule especially, but those inside bugged me aswell (only a few to talk to). and the lack of side quests. also 1 more point because there was lots of niggly things for me, but i didnt like how there felt near the end that there wasnt any story in between the temples, just get out of one and go to another.

but overall it just lacked the atmosphere and personality i reckon. though i loved the sword duel wit ganadorf
santiagochile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 santiagochile
Member since 2005 • 1717 Posts

the best wii game. metroid re4 and galaxy are great but nintendo's best franchise is the best for a reason. ZELDA!lastemp11

You mean Gamecube game. Zelda was just a cheap port with some lame motion controls. The graphics were not improved at all, and no extra content was added. This game was delayed on the Gamecube so that the cheap Wii port could come out. Lame! I barely touched the Wii version, I played it on the Gamecube. The game was also too easy. It required absolutely no skill to beat. It was fun, though.

blingchu55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 blingchu55
Member since 2007 • 3098 Posts

Its my favorite game. It just gives you a feel of....epicness or something like that

VendettaRed07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 VendettaRed07
Member since 2007 • 14012 Posts
yes it was a let down, i mean, i couldnt even believe how easy it was, i didnt die ONCE.... thats NOT supposed to HAPPEN
Avatar image for deactivated-5967f36c08c33
deactivated-5967f36c08c33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 deactivated-5967f36c08c33
Member since 2006 • 15614 Posts
Lets put it this way: Twilight Princess is my third favorite game of all-time.:wink:
prodiqy32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#46 prodiqy32
Member since 2007 • 1624 Posts
slightly dissapointed with it. not as good as toot or windwaker. didnt like the art style to much. still a good game.
Ungdi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Ungdi
Member since 2007 • 159 Posts
I thought it was really great! The Wii remote sword controls are responsive, the graphics are no problem, just buy the component and you've got good resolution. I still would've loved orchestrated music like in galaxy...
OilerBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 OilerBoy
Member since 2003 • 877 Posts
got bored after the first ten minutes. Have not touched it in a year
Niff_T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Niff_T
Member since 2007 • 6052 Posts

Very Dissapointed... The game, to me, was a cross-breed of OOT and WW, which anyone would expect to be full of awesome. It did bring some of the best of both worlds, it combined a good combat system with the more "adult" Link that most people loved in OOT. I only ever got to beating the Lakebed Temple in the GC version and just beat the Goron Mines in the Wii version. I honestly can't get myself to go further... The game itself is not that bad. It's just that it feels like i already did it all back in OOT, although with a better combat system.

The main thing that bothers me is that Link, literally is a cross-breed of the links in OOT and WW. His body seems pretty disproportional, and he runs funny... He looks like the WindWaker Link, but in real life and taller. It's little things like this that bother me, though...

Darth-Samus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Darth-Samus
Yeah I thought it was, of course, absolutely spectacular!!! I don't know what happened to make the world turn so insane and start not liking it but it was so epic and so beautiful and had wonderful Zelda gameplay. I dunno. Perfection.