Waht is the best ds game ever!

• 59 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

G_W_13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 G_W_13
Member since 2007 • 198 Posts
I want to know what game u think is the greatest ds game out right now. mine is pokemon diamond.
Mana-Knight-15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Mana-Knight-15
Member since 2006 • 649 Posts
I want to know what game u think is the greatest ds game out right now. mine is pokemon diamond.G_W_13
...No suprise there....
Ipik_Fenris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Ipik_Fenris
Member since 2005 • 3627 Posts

im not into pokemon games, since pokemon yellow version, i didnt liked when they started releasing

like 100 pokemons each version or TV season...so

for me FF III, im more into RPG's, long lasting games.. 

born2runak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 born2runak
Member since 2004 • 414 Posts
actually , you're both wrong. the greates ds game ever hasnt been released yet.....LOZ Phantom Hourglass
Tokyoanimefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Tokyoanimefan
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
I've got to agree with both of you...I love FFIII, and I'm not a Pokemon fan, but still...
kirbyfanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#6 kirbyfanatic
Member since 2007 • 2685 Posts
actually , you're both wrong. the greates ds game ever hasnt been released yet.....LOZ Phantom Hourglassborn2runak
exactly how do you know that it will be the best game ever? it could be a total wreck for all we know
STABW0UND

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 STABW0UND
Member since 2007 • 2285 Posts
Pokemon destroys any game out for the DS right now.
-supercharged-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#8 -supercharged-
Member since 2006 • 5820 Posts
New Super Mario Bros
Lanto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Lanto
Member since 2004 • 1132 Posts

Probably Dragon Quest Rocket Slime, I was boucing off walls and defacating on furniture at the sheer awesomeness of it.

40 story tall tank battles, 'nuff said. 

Syao4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 Syao4
Member since 2005 • 523 Posts
What about Jump Ultimate Stars? best import ever.
jorgeluisbl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 jorgeluisbl
Member since 2005 • 1479 Posts

I want to know what game u think is the greatest ds game out right now. mine is pokemon diamond.G_W_13

Same. 

-Murdock-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 -Murdock-
Member since 2006 • 2767 Posts

Eh you know what? This is a hard question to answer. Right now there is no BEST GAME for the DS and I think that's a problem. There are a bunch of good and okay titles, but nothing on the handheld seems to jump out above anything else. Pokemon and New Super Mario Bros are not killer apps, despite how Gamespot may have scored the latter.

To answer your question, there is no best game, not yet at least. We'll see in the coming year if Zelda, Ninja Gaiden or Bros at Arms fill that spot. 

StarFoxEXR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 StarFoxEXR
Member since 2007 • 689 Posts
good question
ronnet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ronnet
Member since 2003 • 9637 Posts
Everybody has a different opinion but most will say Pokemon. I think it's going to be Anno 1701 ocne it gets released next month, the first true RTS for the ds.
Potemkin2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Potemkin2005
Member since 2005 • 1771 Posts
Personally, I think Advance Wars is the best DS game available now. I think for the first play through, maybe for two play throughs, Phantom Hourglass will probably steal the crown, but after that it'll go back to Advance Wars since Advance Wars has so darn much replayability.
staindcoldlp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 staindcoldlp
Member since 2004 • 15121 Posts
For me personally, it's either Catlvania Dawn of Sorrow, Elite Beat Agents, or WarioWare Touched.
watzup555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#18 watzup555
Member since 2007 • 68 Posts
i would have to choose between mario kart ds and animal crossing wild world casue they r both sweet games
-Murdock-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 -Murdock-

there are a lot of good to great games out there, but if i had to choose just one, i'd go with mario kart and here's why:

1) it's a mario game with nice graphics and sound.

5) did i mention it's a mario game?!

vanjamin

Spoken like a true Nintendo fanboy. *sigh* 

-CheeseEater-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 -CheeseEater-
Member since 2007 • 5258 Posts
In My Opinion, Ouendan 1, (currently playing Ouendan 2 and loving it!) or Elite Beat Agents
Abgoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Abgoj
Member since 2005 • 12168 Posts
out of the games i've played, mario kart. I havent played pokemon d/p yet.
pythonxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#22 pythonxz
Member since 2003 • 959 Posts
Jump Ultimate Stars...even if it is an import.
Arsyad05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#23 Arsyad05
Member since 2005 • 84 Posts

i agree,ouendam 1 and elite beat agent is the best XD

but if u want more challenging even the DS screen might get burn....go buy ouendam 2

*right now im stuck at cute cheerleading group last stage...so hard and twisting XD!!!! 

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts
That's easy. Mario Kart ds.
Abgoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Abgoj
Member since 2005 • 12168 Posts
[QUOTE="vanjamin"]

there are a lot of good to great games out there, but if i had to choose just one, i'd go with mario kart and here's why:

-Murdock-

This hardly means his a fanboy, look how many ppl enjoy mario. And it's mario kart,

i mean, come on 9 times out of 10 these games are gonna be superb, and no

i'm not a nintendo fanboy either. 

bradglimpse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 bradglimpse
Member since 2003 • 838 Posts
The best DS game has to be New Super Mario Bros.
kyle-244

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 kyle-244
Member since 2006 • 1198 Posts
I got my ds and a game on saturday and the only game I own now is pokemon diamond so.. I guess ill say that :P
-Murdock-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 -Murdock-
[QUOTE="-Murdock-"][QUOTE="vanjamin"]

vanjamin

i like how people assume things on these forums. like how people assume everyone here on this board must be a guy and how if someone enjoys mario games since childhood they must be a nintendo fanboy.

i suggest you know someone before you start labeling them. i am not a fan of anything but video games. besides nintendo stuff, i own a 360 and psp and used to own ps1 and xbox. since i love mario kart and enjoy mario games i must be a fanboy.

*rolls eyes*

Fanboy is a general term, making an argument that you might in fact be a girl, is kinda off topic isn't it? Try and stay with me will you? The point being made is that because a game features Mario, does not mean it is then the best.  This is the mentality that has kept Nintendo down and the 3rd party publishers at bay...Nintendo fans suck up all things Mario and Metroid (etc) and show little support elsewhere.

Why is Mario Kart the best game ever? Let's hear some actual points rather than "It has this guy in a red hat named Mario, it's the besterestest!" I love Mario as much as the next guy/girl, but because I am a fan of something, doesn't mean that makes it the best. Try to be a little subjective in your arguments, that's all I'm trying to say here. 

OfficialBed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 OfficialBed
Member since 2005 • 17668 Posts

[QUOTE="born2runak"]actually , you're both wrong. the greates ds game ever hasnt been released yet.....LOZ Phantom Hourglasskirbyfanatic
exactly how do you know that it will be the best game ever? it could be a total wreck for all we know

exactly

greatmax1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 greatmax1
Member since 2006 • 1868 Posts
[QUOTE="-Murdock-"][QUOTE="vanjamin"][QUOTE="-Murdock-"][QUOTE="vanjamin"]

vanjamin

i like how people assume things on these forums. like how people assume everyone here on this board must be a guy and how if someone enjoys mario games since childhood they must be a nintendo fanboy.

i suggest you know someone before you start labeling them. i am not a fan of anything but video games. besides nintendo stuff, i own a 360 and psp and used to own ps1 and xbox. since i love mario kart and enjoy mario games i must be a fanboy.

*rolls eyes*

Fanboy is a general term, making an argument that you might in fact be a girl, is kinda off topic isn't it? Try and stay with me will you? The point being made is that because a game features Mario, does not mean it is then the best.  This is the mentality that has kept Nintendo down and the 3rd party publishers at bay...Nintendo fans suck up all things Mario and Metroid (etc) and show little support elsewhere.

Why is Mario Kart the best game ever? Let's hear some actual points rather than "It has this guy in a red hat named Mario, it's the besterestest!" I love Mario as much as the next guy/girl, but because I am a fan of something, doesn't mean that makes it the best. Try to be a little subjective in your arguments, that's all I'm trying to say here. 

i guess you missed the part where i said it's a great multiplayer game...is that not another reason besides mario?  because that's the main reason why it is the best game to me....being able to play with lots and lots of other people in a classic game that almost anyone will enjoy.  i'm the opposite of a fan boy.  there are certain mario games i love but i don't buy them all because they are mario.  just take a look at my collection...do i own all mario games?  i do not believe in buying something just because it's mario or nintendo or sony or microsoft or whatever else.

maybe you should learn to not be so quick to judge others.  anyone who likes mario is therefore a fanboy to you.  i guess i should've stated my reasons in another way.  perhaps i should've just said that's it a nice game with graphics?  would that have satisfied you?  and you know, i try to be the most subjective and polite poster, but it's kinda hard to when people just throw judgements at you based on ONE thing you said, no?

I got a little quote that might help you guys fix your problem : "Arguing on the internet is like running at the special olympics. Even if you win, youre still retarded."
Branzolis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#36 Branzolis
Member since 2007 • 355 Posts
Woot!!! Zelda games ftw!!! (cant wait till it comes out!)
Branzolis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#37 Branzolis
Member since 2007 • 355 Posts
I would say........ Probably Mario Kart and Elite Beat Agents are my favourite games.
l-_-l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 l-_-l
Member since 2003 • 6718 Posts
actually , you're both wrong. the greates ds game ever hasnt been released yet.....LOZ Phantom Hourglassborn2runak
No, actually your the only one wrong. Best game is all about personnal opinion and nothing more. At least they have enough common sense to judge games that are out instead of a game that they have no clue about (as with you and LOZ) because it hasn't released yet. I guess I would have to vote Final Fantasy 3.
l-_-l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 l-_-l

Eh you know what? This is a hard question to answer. Right now there is no BEST GAME for the DS and I think that's a problem. There are a bunch of good and okay titles, but nothing on the handheld seems to jump out above anything else. Pokemon and New Super Mario Bros are not killer apps, despite how Gamespot may have scored the latter.

To answer your question, there is no best game, not yet at least. We'll see in the coming year if Zelda, Ninja Gaiden or Bros at Arms fill that spot.

-Murdock-
Lol HELLO!!!!!!!!! Wake up dude, knock knock HELLO!!!!!!!!!! lol. There is ALWAYS a best game. That doesn't mean something won't come along thats better, but there is ALWAYS a best game.
alexin_05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 alexin_05
Member since 2006 • 3922 Posts
pokemon DP is so far the best game for the DS
l-_-l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 l-_-l
[QUOTE="-Murdock-"][QUOTE="vanjamin"][QUOTE="-Murdock-"][QUOTE="vanjamin"]

vanjamin

*rolls eyes*

Fanboy is a general term, making an argument that you might in fact be a girl, is kinda off topic isn't it? Try and stay with me will you? The point being made is that because a game features Mario, does not mean it is then the best. This is the mentality that has kept Nintendo down and the 3rd party publishers at bay...Nintendo fans suck up all things Mario and Metroid (etc) and show little support elsewhere.

i guess you missed the part where i said it's a great multiplayer game...is that not another reason besides mario? because that's the main reason why it is the best game to me....being able to play with lots and lots of other people in a classic game that almost anyone will enjoy. i'm the opposite of a fan boy. there are certain mario games i love but i don't buy them all because they are mario. just take a look at my collection...do i own all mario games? i do not believe in buying something just because it's mario or nintendo or sony or microsoft or whatever else.

maybe you should learn to not be so quick to judge others. anyone who likes mario is therefore a fanboy to you. i guess i should've stated my reasons in another way. perhaps i should've just said that's it a nice game with graphics? would that have satisfied you? and you know, i try to be the most subjective and polite poster, but it's kinda hard to when people just throw judgements at you based on ONE thing you said, no?

The funniest thing I see about you two is why does he feel you need to explain anything to him at all. Why does he need to understand your decision?
Jedi_of_Hyrule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Jedi_of_Hyrule
Member since 2007 • 881 Posts
it is either pokemon diamond/pearl or metroid prime hunters
fudg__er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 fudg__er
Member since 2007 • 1185 Posts
mine is pokemon pearl :P. it took 2 years and a half for a game to finally beat super mario 64.
fudg__er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 fudg__er
Member since 2007 • 1185 Posts

[QUOTE="kirbyfanatic"][QUOTE="born2runak"]actually , you're both wrong. the greates ds game ever hasnt been released yet.....LOZ Phantom HourglassOfficialBed

exactly

*gasp* blasphemy! shun the none believer! shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!!!!!!!

Avatar image for nishamuffypuppy
nishamuffypuppy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#45 nishamuffypuppy
Member since 2004 • 5731 Posts
I'm not into Pokemon games anymore... but really I would say Mario Kart, but I haven't played FF III so that may be my top soon.
manny_stlye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 manny_stlye
Member since 2003 • 940 Posts
Mario Kart DS!!!
Phrosst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Phrosst
Member since 2006 • 29 Posts
My current favourite game (may not be the best) is Phoenix Wright 1. Pokemon, Phoenix Wright 2 or many other games you guys are talking about aren't even out here...
STABW0UND

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 STABW0UND
[QUOTE="vanjamin"][QUOTE="-Murdock-"][QUOTE="vanjamin"][QUOTE="-Murdock-"][QUOTE="vanjamin"]

l-_-l

*rolls eyes*

Fanboy is a general term, making an argument that you might in fact be a girl, is kinda off topic isn't it? Try and stay with me will you? The point being made is that because a game features Mario, does not mean it is then the best. This is the mentality that has kept Nintendo down and the 3rd party publishers at bay...Nintendo fans suck up all things Mario and Metroid (etc) and show little support elsewhere.

i guess you missed the part where i said it's a great multiplayer game...is that not another reason besides mario? because that's the main reason why it is the best game to me....being able to play with lots and lots of other people in a classic game that almost anyone will enjoy. i'm the opposite of a fan boy. there are certain mario games i love but i don't buy them all because they are mario. just take a look at my collection...do i own all mario games? i do not believe in buying something just because it's mario or nintendo or sony or microsoft or whatever else.

maybe you should learn to not be so quick to judge others. anyone who likes mario is therefore a fanboy to you. i guess i should've stated my reasons in another way. perhaps i should've just said that's it a nice game with graphics? would that have satisfied you? and you know, i try to be the most subjective and polite poster, but it's kinda hard to when people just throw judgements at you based on ONE thing you said, no?

The funniest thing I see about you two is why does he feel you need to explain anything to him at all. Why does he need to understand your decision?

:lol:No kidding isnt the whole point of this thread to tell you opinion? :|

STABW0UND

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 STABW0UND
[QUOTE="OfficialBed"]

[QUOTE="kirbyfanatic"][QUOTE="born2runak"]actually , you're both wrong. the greates ds game ever hasnt been released yet.....LOZ Phantom Hourglassfudg__er

exactly

*gasp* blasphemy! shun the none believer! shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!!!!!!!

Are you a unicorn? 

kroxfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 kroxfire
Member since 2006 • 189 Posts

Probably Dragon Quest Rocket Slime, I was boucing off walls and defacating on furniture at the sheer awesomeness of it.

40 story tall tank battles, 'nuff said.

Lanto

that was a pretty awsome game

Â