This topic is locked from further discussion.

RESISTEE926

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

User Lists: 0

#1 RESISTEE926
Member since 2005 • 1090 Posts
I have about 11 games I havent beaten. I wanna get more good DS games like PW:AA, but I have unbeaten ones like: NFS most wanted(GC) Ocarina of time, Metroid Prime1, Metroid Fusion, Minish Cap, NSMBs(beat it, just need all star coins), GS 1 and 2(wanna play again) Hotel Dusk, and Oracle of Seasons/Ages. I buy games faster than I can play! I swore that I'd not buy another till I beat all the ones I have, But all these great Games are coming out! GAAAAAAAA! Anyone else have this problem?
soulsdeparting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 soulsdeparting
Member since 2006 • 1537 Posts
yeah. me too. im sobusy playing the games i have and wanting games, i just made a list and its growing all the time. but hey, either you have to sacrifice some games or quit your job/school
Link_fan_316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3 Link_fan_316
Member since 2004 • 1914 Posts
i used to have that problem...lending games that i havent finished yet... i was ashamed as a gamer and controled my self>-> there is still a few unfinished games xD but never had 11 unfinished games O.olll
axes03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#4 axes03
Member since 2005 • 4454 Posts
during the holidays, i had exams and new releases at the same time,that was painfull. for example i bought gears and guitar hero on the same day and didnt play guitarhero the hole day cuz of gears. then at 2 in the morning i finally hooked up my ps2 and started playing and got addicted, but i still wanted to play gears. now i have the ds sitting in front of me while i wanna play lostplanet......and i have freaking school in the morning!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!! i need longer days!!!!!!!!!