Tired of these online quitters...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

finalfan789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 finalfan789
Member since 2006 • 6514 Posts
Ive been trying to play MarioKart DS as i type this and im getting frustrated. As soon as im leading in points it goes from 4 people to everyone but me quitting. It gets really annoying and im never gonna get a win at this pace. Is it like this with all Online DS games? People just constantly quitting cuz they're losing? It's hard enough to find opponents as it is!! Anyway if anyone wants to play who isn't a quitter, PM me or something.
JAB991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#2 JAB991
Member since 2007 • 6077 Posts
Every time I win in Custom Robo Arena, my fallen foes always quit before I get credit for the win and they get credit for the loss. it's terrible! I never plaid MarioKart DS, but I can imagine your frustration.
dkdk999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 dkdk999
Member since 2007 • 6754 Posts
especially in zelda phantom hourglass and when they quit they you dont win it sucks
Vazere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 Vazere
Member since 2006 • 528 Posts
I gave up on wifi multiplayer.. Too many poor sports
Marmba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Marmba
Member since 2007 • 127 Posts
Custom robo also i hate just because im too good for my own good they quit
Blueresident87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 8

#6 Blueresident87
Member since 2007 • 5904 Posts
I've been frustrated by sore losers in almost every game I've ever played online
rkblitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 rkblitz
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
hey finalfan that always happen to me as well when i play mariokart my ds is getting fix when its fixed ill challenge u in wifi
Marmba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Marmba
Member since 2007 • 127 Posts

I've been frustrated by sore losers in almost every game I've ever played onlineBlueresident87

Yea i dont understand why i mean they usualy only quit when your about to when so just let them game finish what it takes about 5 seconds out of your life for it to finish

wagepeace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 wagepeace
Member since 2007 • 885 Posts
you know what gets me? its like all these kids have to live for is a perfect mariokart record. i have like 5 wins and 18 losses. WHO CARES?!?!? i have no idea who you are and a 99% chance of never meeting you.
Twilight-Fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 Twilight-Fox
Member since 2008 • 247 Posts
YES! That makes me MAD more than anything else it usually happens in Bleach blade of fate or legend of zelda PH, and metroid prime (cause they dont want there stats to go down.)
cfamgcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 cfamgcn
Member since 2004 • 5587 Posts

Yes, I've experienced the "disconnecting" of losers in every Wi-Fi game I have played (except in Castlevania PoR because it doesn't even involve competing lol)...

The best online game in my opinion is Metroid Prime Hunters... people don't disconnect as much as in Mario Kart DS or Phantom Hourglass, although the "good" players (4 or 5 stars) quit if they are losing to me (I have only 3 stars)...

One thing I can say: I'm proud of my 100% connection rate in MPH and the other games...

Avatar image for deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
Member since 2004 • 16051 Posts

Ive been trying to play MarioKart DS as i type this and im getting frustrated. As soon as im leading in points it goes from 4 people to everyone but me quitting. It gets really annoying and im never gonna get a win at this pace. Is it like this with all Online DS games? People just constantly quitting cuz they're losing? It's hard enough to find opponents as it is!! Anyway if anyone wants to play who isn't a quitter, PM me or something. finalfan789

my advice gets friends to play with.. no just anyone...

is what I do with castlevania PoR (you do not win or lose there but...) with friends is a fun play, with anyone is someone that you do not know and would pry just quit bc he/she does not care..

I would play with yuo... but I do not haveteh game :P

Spade_Crisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#13 Spade_Crisis
Member since 2007 • 809 Posts
Yes, i have experienced these type of players and im really frustrated. I think they disconnect is becuz to keep there "perfect" record. Not only quitters, but people who hack the games are also quite frustrating. Like in MPH, alot of people will use the Infinite Health and the Infinite Missiles cheat. Oh well:|
Cheagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Cheagle
Member since 2007 • 172 Posts
ooooooh boy. yes it does happen to me also, and GOD it ticks me off sometimes