there is a issues problem with goldeneye eye

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rcafan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 rcafan
Member since 2010 • 2025 Posts

just wanted to say when your trying to stop them from reaching the plan when you open a certin door you fall to your deth and the screen is black.... i had to acutally unplug the wii to get it back on :| so now i got to go do it all over again urgh.

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts
i don't really get what you said gameplay wise but i understood the glitch. and you win the award of being the first victim of one of the most awkward glitches i've heard of in a while :P
Avatar image for garrett_duffman
garrett_duffman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3 garrett_duffman
Member since 2004 • 10684 Posts
first off, this is the best thread title of all time. Second; bummer.
rcafan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 rcafan
first off, this is the best thread title of all time. Second; bummer. garrett_duffman
:P thans not sure if i sould take that as good or bad. i just take as good. brunobrs- its all good... :o
garrett_duffman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 garrett_duffman
[QUOTE="garrett_duffman"]first off, this is the best thread title of all time. Second; bummer. rcafan
:P thans not sure if i sould take that as good or bad. i just take as good. brunobrs- its all good... :o

it sounds like an old NES game text
NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

[QUOTE="rcafan"][QUOTE="garrett_duffman"]first off, this is the best thread title of all time. Second; bummer. garrett_duffman

LMAO! Hey I think its better then Uncharted 2's glitch where someone throws the treasure (flag) off the cliff in the ice place and it sits down there and the game just plays out with nothing to do for minutes :P. Lmao that was annoying. As long as bugs are not all over like this its no biggie to me.

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 BrunoBRS
[QUOTE="rcafan"][QUOTE="garrett_duffman"]first off, this is the best thread title of all time. Second; bummer. garrett_duffman

all your base are belong to us? :P
kenakuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 kenakuma
Member since 2007 • 3462 Posts

it sounds like an old NES game textgarrett_duffman

:lol: LMAO!

rcafan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 rcafan
btw i did givve acitivson the notice about the glitch not sure if they can really do anything about it :P the game is so addicting wow.
NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 NaveedLife

btw i did givve acitivson the notice about the glitch not sure if they can really do anything about it :P the game is so addicting wow.rcafan

good to hear! So you reccomend it? I might pick it up tomorrow, then I cannot wait to play online! :)

punchacku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 punchacku
Member since 2003 • 278 Posts
A glitch.....not a good sign.
NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 NaveedLife

A glitch.....not a good sign. punchacku

lol, metroid prime had a glitch where it froze on a certain elevator often (I encountered it a few times), but that game is amazing and is one of the highest ranking games on the cube, so I think A single glitch is fine :P.

rcafan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 rcafan

[QUOTE="rcafan"]btw i did givve acitivson the notice about the glitch not sure if they can really do anything about it :P the game is so addicting wow.NaveedLife

good to hear! So you reccomend it? I might pick it up tomorrow, then I cannot wait to play online! :)

i am not very picky on games i can have a blast with plenty games. when black ops comes out i am renting that same with blood stone, so yea i am enjoying a lot. punchacku- every thing is going to have glitch when its new. anyone got the gold classic controller? it feels so strange compare to a regular pro i believe or the classic
NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 NaveedLife

[QUOTE="NaveedLife"]

[QUOTE="rcafan"]btw i did givve acitivson the notice about the glitch not sure if they can really do anything about it :P the game is so addicting wow.rcafan

i am not very picky on games i can have a blast with plenty games. when black ops comes out i am renting that same with blood stone, so yea i am enjoying a lot. punchacku- every thing is going to have glitch when its new. anyone got the gold classic controller? it feels so strange compare to a regular pro i believe or the classic

lol that didnt help me :P. Basically you are saying the game could suck and youd still enjoy it haha.

garrett_duffman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 garrett_duffman
[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"][QUOTE="garrett_duffman"][QUOTE="rcafan"] :P thans not sure if i sould take that as good or bad. i just take as good. brunobrs- its all good... :o

Conglaturation! You have completed a great game. And Prooved the justice of our culture. now go and rest our heroes!
trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"][QUOTE="garrett_duffman"] it sounds like an old NES game textgarrett_duffman

Conglaturation! You have completed a great game. And Prooved the justice of our culture. now go and rest our heroes!

Lol, this is a great thread. Yet I don't think "he" knows what's going on.

Btw, I can't believe that the Ghostbusters game would just refer to itself as a great game. I mean who actually says that? Lol.

rushiosan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#17 rushiosan
Member since 2010 • 178 Posts
Man, what a troll
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 BrunoBRS

[QUOTE="garrett_duffman"][QUOTE="BrunoBRS"] all your base are belong to us? :Ptrugs26

Lol, this is a great thread. Yet I don't think "he" knows what's going on.

Btw, I can't believe that the Ghostbusters game would just refer to itself as a great game. I mean who actually says that? Lol.

well it's better than asking if you're a "bad enough dude to rescue the president" right at the intro :lol:

Cruse34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#19 Cruse34
Member since 2009 • 4468 Posts

there are issues but TC the one you listed isn't. The controls are so far my biggest issue

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 NaveedLife

there are issues but TC the one you listed isn't. The controls are so far my biggest issue

Cruse34

How so? Are they not good like IGN and most others said? I am assuming you are using the wiimote.

rcafan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 rcafan

Cruse34
how? it seem you may be using dual controller as its takes time to get used to it. the wii remote and nunchuck is the way to go 100 %%
rcafan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 rcafan

[QUOTE="rcafan"][QUOTE="NaveedLife"]

NaveedLife

lol that didnt help me :P. Basically you are saying the game could suck and youd still enjoy it haha.

i can for sure say its far from sucking. i haven't got a chance to try online though. when i look i was the only one. ;(
intro94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 intro94
Member since 2006 • 2623 Posts
A glitch.....not a good sign. punchacku
LOL mario galaxy 2 has a glitch that you can do in any level with yoshi.Much bigger problem than metroids or goldeneye,but who cares?
punchacku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#24 punchacku
Member since 2003 • 278 Posts
[QUOTE="punchacku"]A glitch.....not a good sign. intro94
LOL mario galaxy 2 has a glitch that you can do in any level with yoshi.Much bigger problem than metroids or goldeneye,but who cares?

I don't.....as long as the game still rocks. Which it sounds like it does. lol
snover2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#25 snover2009
Member since 2008 • 1730 Posts

just wanted to say when your trying to stop them from reaching the plan when you open a certin door you fall to your deth and the screen is black.... i had to acutally unplug the wii to get it back on :| so now i got to go do it all over again urgh.

rcafan

Did it happen in the mission where you are trying to escape Russian custody? If so, I think I saw that glitch as well.