The Wii's next pack-in game...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

livinitup01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 livinitup01
Member since 2004 • 1245 Posts

LM hero,

Wii Sports gave many joy when they bought a Wii but it won't be a pack in forever as many of you can guess. So, what next? Its up to Nintendo's Sales / Marketing scheme. They aimed at all gamers with Wii Sports but will they get specific with their next pack-in? What will happen this fall / winter? I can't contain myself thinking about it. And with the various colors that they better release this year I can finally get another color other than white. The other colors and the hope for increased availability of Wii is what is making me wait so that's good enough. What will the next pack-in be?

rbrown3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#2 rbrown3
Member since 2005 • 4148 Posts

LM hero,

Wii Sports gave many joy when they bought a Wii but it won't be a pack in forever as many of you can guess. So, what next? Its up to Nintendo's Sales / Marketing scheme. They aimed at all gamers with Wii Sports but will they get specific with their next pack-in? What will happen this fall / winter? I can't contain myself thinking about it. And with the various colors that they better release this year I can finally get another color other than white. The other colors and the hope for increased availability of Wii is what is making me wait so that's good enough. What will the next pack-in be?

livinitup01
Once they start releasing the colors, I doubt there will be any pack in game at all