This topic is locked from further discussion.

Cody-G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Cody-G
Member since 2008 • 220 Posts
so I was thinking about what ign said in there podcast that there is probally going to be a new ssx this year and here some ideas. 1.make the graphics awesome maybe a little bit less cartoony. 2. keep how the music was in ssx blur like when you slow down then the music slow downs and get a better announcer though. 3.control the guy buy using the balance board when you move to the left he moves to the left and speed up by pushing the remote and nunchuck forward to go faster and bring it back to go slower use the buttons on the controller to do tricks and for special moves use the remote like in blur but easier and jump by flicking the remote up or use the remote and nunchuck similar to blur or the gamecube controller. 4. have more customization for youre character like how you look like,what youre gear is etc. 5. have some online trick battles and leader boards similar to tonyhawk. 6. make it awesome not a crappy wii port. what do you guys think
icarus212001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 icarus212001
Member since 2007 • 2744 Posts
they should make it an SSX3 Part 2. seriously, that was the pinacle of the series. after that, ea messed it up. the game lost that personality that made the other games in the series so much fun and so enjoyable to play and come back to.
Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34614 Posts

they should make it an SSX3 Part 2. seriously, that was the pinacle of the series. after that, ea messed it up. the game lost that personality that made the other games in the series so much fun and so enjoyable to play and come back to.icarus212001

Agreed. SSX 3 was pure awesomeness.

CheeChee_Macko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 CheeChee_Macko
Member since 2008 • 2236 Posts
Very good for true.
legend26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 legend26
Member since 2007 • 16010 Posts
i like the ideas
zcds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 161

#6 zcds
Member since 2005 • 1984 Posts
The SSX series seemed to go downhill after SSX 3 (not saying the other 2 are bad just not as good) EA needs to take thier time and make a snowwbording game as deep and fun as 3 was. Also using the blance bord is a great idea and I'd buy it just for a snowbording game.
luke159

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 luke159
Member since 2004 • 90 Posts

Agree (did anyone else read "New Sex"on the forums list?? xD)

spiggy500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 spiggy500
Member since 2005 • 2042 Posts
The balance board would make that game awesome.
JayGonDS89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 JayGonDS89
Member since 2005 • 959 Posts

[QUOTE="icarus212001"]they should make it an SSX3 Part 2. seriously, that was the pinacle of the series. after that, ea messed it up. the game lost that personality that made the other games in the series so much fun and so enjoyable to play and come back to.Litchie

Agreed. SSX 3 was pure awesomeness.

i agree. blur didn't have the cool features ssx3 had, like the customization and voice overs, and some other stuff.

Darth-Samus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 Darth-Samus
Member since 2006 • 3995 Posts

they should make it an SSX3 Part 2. seriously, that was the pinacle of the series. after that, ea messed it up. the game lost that personality that made the other games in the series so much fun and so enjoyable to play and come back to.icarus212001

AGREED!!! that SSX 3 was the best of the series. In my opinion it's one of the ten best games I have EVER played.......EVER! I do think that all of the SSX games are great though. The idea of a new one again is music to my snowboarding ears!!!!