Thank you, everyone. I'm really enjoying my WiiU

This topic is locked from further discussion.

XboxStache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 XboxStache
Member since 2013 • 1530 Posts

I'm not sure if this topic's appropriate for the forum; but just wanted to thank everyone that suggested WiiU games for me. I've had the WiiU about a month or so now; and are thoroughly enjoying it. (which is odd considering the reception on GS isn't more enthusiastic)...

Can't wait until Tomorrow!!!

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts

I think I remember you. Well glad you're enjoying it. This is more Blog material but nothing wrong with a little appreciation. Kudos sir

moltenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 moltenix
Member since 2008 • 2487 Posts

That's good to hear.

Most people that give the Wii U a fair chance tend to have a good time. :D

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

What games did you end up getting? What are you enjoying?

mattykovax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#5  Edited By mattykovax
Member since 2004 • 22693 Posts

Its actually a pretty good console for what it is and compared to what it sells and what people says. ninty has more of an image, marketing, corporate think problem than a hardware and game quality one.

pierst179

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 258

#6 pierst179
Member since 2006 • 10805 Posts

I'm glad we could help!

XboxStache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By XboxStache

@trugs26: So far, I have Wonderful 101, Zombi U, 007 Legends, The smurfs, Pacman and the Ghostly adventures (underrated platformer), Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper, Sonic All stars racing Transformed, Batman- Arkham Origins (I experienced none of the so-called problems...maybe a stutter here and there when things got hectic), Nano Assault Neo, Trine 2....and I have Mario 3D world, Luigi U and a few others on the way.

Really dig the gamepad; and the control felt nothing like I thought it would.

Edit- Also have Pikmin 3 on the way and Sonic Lost World.

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 trugs26

@XboxStache: Nice. And you've yet to play the best games on the system! That being Pikmin 3, Mario 3D World, Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, and Mario Kart 8.

Avatar image for Master_Of_Fools
Master_Of_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Master_Of_Fools
Member since 2009 • 1651 Posts

People don't like the Wii U until they try it. Once you play it, you love it. Its only real issue is the broken Miiverse, just avoid that, and no party chat lol. But it's a very good system.

Celsius765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Celsius765
Member since 2005 • 2417 Posts

Also consider Rayman Legends the Wii U version is considered the best

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

Fantastic !

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By trugs26

@Master_Of_Fools said:

People don't like the Wii U until they try it. Once you play it, you love it. Its only real issue is the broken Miiverse, just avoid that, and no party chat lol. But it's a very good system.

What do you think is broken with Miiverse?

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#13 YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts

Glad you're enjoying the platform. If you don't have it already, get Injustice: Gods Among Us for it. Awesome game.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#14  Edited By Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

Buys a console right before E3

Well you are exactly the kind of person that Nintendo makes their money on, way to keep the cycle going

Master_Of_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Master_Of_Fools

@trugs26: My god, where to start. I have had issues with the Miiverse admins, and impersonators from around the world and whinny kids false report me so many times. The admins are brain cell lacking morons, I have been perma banned on 5 accounts from Miiverse, and don't even think of saying something like well you deserved it. I've been banned for calling a guy silly, I've been banned cause a kid didnt like that I blocked him so he spammed reporting me then him and a bunch of others made posts and comments bragging about getting me banned again, its just a broken hunk of junk.

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 trugs26

@Master_Of_Fools said:

@trugs26: My god, where to start. I have had issues with the Miiverse admins, and impersonators from around the world and whinny kids false report me so many times. The admins are brain cell lacking morons, I have been perma banned on 5 accounts from Miiverse, and don't even think of saying something like well you deserved it. I've been banned for calling a guy silly, I've been banned cause a kid didnt like that I blocked him so he spammed reporting me then him and a bunch of others made posts and comments bragging about getting me banned again, its just a broken hunk of junk.

Jesus, what are you doing on Miiverse? Posting nude pictures? :P Anyway, that'd odd. I've never had any problems really. Had one picture blocked because it resembled a penis, but I don't mind, it was a pretty bad phallic looking image anyway.

Master_Of_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Master_Of_Fools

@trugs26: The admins are against my popularity. I left Miiverse. Literally I did a "Farewell Post" to my followers and friends....about 30 minutes after that I got banned for 2 weeks...my ban may be gone but haven't been back on Miiverse since I quit over a month ago. Hell even a FICTIONAL STORY OF MY OWN I did on Miiverse where every day I would right the next chapter just for fun and my fans to read, the admins marked it as SPOILERS or STRATEGIC INFORMATION ON A GAME. I was like WTF???? I had a bunch of my story posts that were hit by spoilers which all counted as violations....I phoned Nintendo they said that makes no sense after looking into it. They said yeah this has nothing to do with Nintendo at all...Its just a useless thing.

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By trugs26

@Master_Of_Fools: True. That sucks that you got bad followers and moderators on your case.

XboxStache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 XboxStache

@Master_Of_Fools said:

My issues with WiiU so far are minor. I'm not big on the WiiU's UI background music. (it just sounds meh) The Mii customization is really weird. I can't change my Mii's pants color. So It just wears a black shirt and red pants (lol)...ummmmm...and I'd say the UI was rather cryptic at first being that I didn't know where the "settings menu" was. Other than those minor gripes, I love the gamepad, the games, and pretty much everything about it. Plus, Nintendo's Direct and E3 games presentation literally had me "Omging"...

Sorry to rant, but I really love the WiiU!!!