Spending wii points

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dilrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Dilrod
Member since 2003 • 4257 Posts
Why would you lock my topic had like 20 replies, all serious, no spam. We were talking about what to spend wii points on. I didnt advertise in the topic itself, just said I had got 2000 wii points free and asked what to spend them on. It was a legitimate topic. Thats just crazy.

Anyway. What all games have you guys downloaded so far? I have SMB and LOZ

I plan on getting Mario Kart 64 or SMB 64, but I dont have a controller to use on them yet.
gatsbythepig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 gatsbythepig
Member since 2003 • 11937 Posts
At least you didn't get a point loss.  I wrote yay woohoo and lost points, then when I questioned the mods' methods I got suspended.  Can you you say Tyranny?
Dilrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Dilrod
Member since 2003 • 4257 Posts
I just dont understand why closing a legit topic. Its not like I went in there guns a blazin and advertising. I think some of these mods take this place way too serious. Im a supermoderator for gamesradar, and unless someone comes spamming and flaming, I leave it alone. But anyway.. you didnt answer my initial question. Did you download any games yet?
gatsbythepig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 gatsbythepig
Member since 2003 • 11937 Posts
I just wanted to share how unjust this site can be.  To answer your question, I have 2000 points and I am torn b/n 2 N64 games or 3 NES games.  So I havn't downloaded yet, but by the end of the day I'll have a solid answer.
geoffmehoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 geoffmehoff
Member since 2006 • 474 Posts
Me to i have 3200 points and im not sure what to spend them on i bought gunstar heros so far ..Btw i hear ya on the mods its ridiculous around here no reason for some of the suspensions .I got modded for a few stupid things also
jerryman814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 jerryman814
Member since 2005 • 75 Posts

They probably took down your post because of the advertisement in your signature.

Anyway, I got Kid Icarus, Mario 64, GunStar Heroes, and Super Mario World.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#7 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34613 Posts
At least you didn't get a point loss. I wrote yay woohoo and lost points, then when I questioned the mods' methods I got suspended. Can you you say Tyranny? gatsbythepig
They thought you were saying "yay wohoo" everywhere, just to make your post count higher. Mods hates this.
duxup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 duxup
Member since 2002 • 43443 Posts
I was giving you the benefit of the doubt by not moderating you and just closing the topic, but I’m fairly suspicious when you’re chatting about how you got 2000 free wii points, with a link to your blog in your sig that links to one of those referral sites.  Posting the topic again isn't helping.