So my friend just got a wii for his birthday...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

urmom191

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 urmom191
Member since 2005 • 191 Posts
...and he has absolutely no interest in video games whatsoever. I had to save up for several months to get my 360 when it came out, and I would KILL to have a Wii. I have several friends that have 360, PS3, AND Wii, and they jsut gather dust!! Anyone else get a little pissed off when non-gamers seem to have no trouble acquiring any system they want?
WMDfreeman99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 WMDfreeman99
Member since 2007 • 1874 Posts

Life is just not fair somethimes..

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#3 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts
I know what you mean. One time when I was in tenth or eleventh grade, a girl that had money said about how her family collected all of the past consoles when they came out and kept them in the box. I actually don't play my own Wii enough - if you were to look back at my history on the calendar, you would find that there were several weeks in-between where I didn't so much as turn my Wii on, since I got it last September. That's mainly because I login here all the time, and also have a job and TV shows I watch during the season, and I have a PC game I like to play outside of my Wii. I'm trying to work on playing it more recently...but I should try to just take some nights and skip messenger altogether to play some games.