SM3DW: Champions Road Disaster

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Master_Of_Fools
Master_Of_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Master_Of_Fools
Member since 2009 • 1651 Posts

I hope Nintendo is aware of this life threatening issue.

Champions Road on SM3DW is no longer just a challenging or fun level. But it has resulted in millions of normal gamers losing their sanity and checking into insane asylums across the globe. I hope Nintendo can some how fix this dire issue.

The simplest solution is a patch that makes the level just 0.01% easier. Then perhaps people wont result to jumping out of their windows or pulling their hair out, or arguing with a wall for an hour about things that make no sense.

So please Nintendo, do the right thing and fix this. My sanity is at its limit.

We your fans cant handle this. (Yes some have mastered this level, but I believe through cheats) Anyone who beats this level without the White Tanooki Suit deserves to be given $100,000 from Nintendo.

Thanks and have a nice day all of you.

ANIMEguy10034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ANIMEguy10034
Member since 2008 • 4955 Posts
Loading Video...

This guy deserves more, IMO. No power-ups and uses Mario. Major props.

Master_Of_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Master_Of_Fools

@ANIMEguy10034: I refuse to believe its possible without hacking or using a bot to beat the level for you. I just think its insane. I have never gotten so upset over a stupid freaking level in a game before. Though mad props to him, but seriously I will never beat the level. So I just gave up. I'll let my friends or cousins or something try to beat it for me. It just wont ever happen if I play.

ANIMEguy10034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ANIMEguy10034
Member since 2008 • 4955 Posts

But you were so close though!

Oh well. Maybe some day in the future. :)

kbaily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 138

#5 kbaily
Member since 2007 • 13042 Posts

It's funny now just a couple years ago we complained about the "evil casuals" dumbing down gaming and removing all challenge.

I loved Super Mario Galaxy 2 and I have yet to get all the green stars and unlock Grand Master Galaxy.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

@Master_Of_Fools said:

@ANIMEguy10034: I refuse to believe its possible without hacking or using a bot to beat the level for you. I just think its insane. I have never gotten so upset over a stupid freaking level in a game before. Though mad props to him, but seriously I will never beat the level. So I just gave up. I'll let my friends or cousins or something try to beat it for me. It just wont ever happen if I play.

You've practically already beaten the level, though, lol. You just have to get into the box after getting the 5 key coins.

Master_Of_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Master_Of_Fools

@PurpleMan5000: I know man the toughest part for me is the stupid swinging spike logs. I always lose my tanooki suit from them. Then if by some chance I win I have to do it with the other 4 characters. I hate recording myself attempting it over and over again.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

@Master_Of_Fools:I never had any problem with the spike logs. For me it was trying to get past the switching blocks. The area with the football dudes was sort of tough at first, too. I never could make it up that narrow passage where you have to wall jump past those things with the spiked hats without taking a hit, either.

Oh, and the first time I got to the swimming area, I didn't realize that the pipe at the end was up against the wall. I just dropped right in front of it onto the spikes and it was all I could do to keep from breaking the controller, lol.

Master_Of_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Master_Of_Fools

@PurpleMan5000: The wall jump part if you have a tanooki suit just jump on the jump pad over and over straight up the middle and you can smack the guys and take them out so you can wall jump up no problem.

rubber-chicken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 rubber-chicken
Member since 2009 • 2081 Posts

I gave up on this level and stopped caring when I realized I can't 100% the game till I beat every level with every character. Not wasting any more of my valuable time on it. :P

Master_Of_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Master_Of_Fools

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually freaking beat Champions Road with Luigi!!!!!! I am sooooooo freaking happy now. I used 2 Tanooki Suits but hey whatever lol. I don't want to play it again...but I can now say I have beaten EVERY LEVEL in the game. I have EVERY GREEN STAR, EVERY GOLD FLAG, EVERY STAMP except for the final 5 you get at the end. I have to beat Champions Road 4 more times and Mystery House Marathon 4 more times then I will be fully done. BUT I DONT WANT TO PLAY THOSE AGAIN lol.