This topic is locked from further discussion.

irk529

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 irk529
Member since 2005 • 235 Posts

Hey guys I am asking for a DS for Christmas....but the question I have is.....is it worth it? The Main thing I want it for is too play all of the Nintendo exclusives that are on it.....but is the screen big enough??? Is the gameplay enjoyable? How are the controls?

If you could answer these questions it would be much appreciated!!! Thanks!!!

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 LordAndrew
Member since 2005 • 7355 Posts
I think it was worth it. It's big enough. Depends on the game. Works well enough in most games.
Avatar image for WSGRandomPerson
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#3 WSGRandomPerson
Member since 2007 • 13697 Posts
The Screen is big enough for all DS titles. The game play is some times smooth, and sometimes takes time to get use to it. It really depends on what game it is. The DS is worth the money, and the games are fun.
goldenheart234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 goldenheart234
Member since 2006 • 269 Posts

The only problem with the screens is that you can't see to well when your playing outside in the sun. They're perfectly fine otherwise... Also a lot of good games are showing up on the DS and the touch screen controls are usually pretty easy to get used to, although that depends on what game your playing.

I say go for it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b20ffab69a6e
deactivated-5b20ffab69a6e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 78

#5 deactivated-5b20ffab69a6e
Member since 2006 • 1311 Posts
It's worth the money, the screen is wide enough to play games. Also the games are really good to get there's alot of great games for the DS lite.
hack-shinobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#6 hack-shinobi
Member since 2007 • 3543 Posts

Yeah you should get it. :)

It's well worth the money.

bernieberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 bernieberry
Member since 2007 • 439 Posts
I think everything about the DS rocks!!!! IF you are really going to get a DS may I suggest the gold P/H bundle it is way cool!!!!
JGram33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 JGram33
Member since 2003 • 206 Posts
hey guys i got a question for you. i am thinking about getting a ds also for christmas, im either getting the gold zelda bundle or the red and black ds, but anyway, the screen that you do the touching on, does it ever get scratched or like dull from always using it. im getting it cause im in college and i have a lot of break which means a lot of time reliving my old pokemon days, so i dont want to buy it only to have my bottom screen become all scratched and dull and look bad then. i've been doing a lot of research between the psp and the ds and this is the last thing im my mind about the ds. i also hope i dont get this for x-mas and then nintendo bust out a new gameboy/ds in the next few months. i would really appreciate it if you guys out there could respond to me, and if possible tell me how long you've had your ds's.
wagepeace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 wagepeace
Member since 2007 • 885 Posts
honestly ive played my ds alot, and i have to admit that as long as you keep your screens clean and dont jam your stylus into the screen like youre carving a pumpkin, i think youll be alright. i havent had any problems yet. just dont use anything but a nintendo approved stylus.
irk529

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 irk529
Member since 2005 • 235 Posts
Thanks SOOOO MUCH guys!!!