Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure

This topic is locked from further discussion.

myols

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 myols
Member since 2007 • 519 Posts

Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure

It looks like it takes from multiple RPG games, such as Final Fantasy with split-screen battle, and looks to borrow the common inventory and spell systems we have become familiar with. I was curious if anybody knew anything about this game? Beyond the screen-shots, I haven't really found anything on other sites.

It looks interesting, but I would like to learn more or possible let other people see it.

The_Nintendawg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 The_Nintendawg
Member since 2005 • 1993 Posts
Ya i remember X-play reviewed this game for the PS1 and i recall that it is quite quirky and i think some instruments like trumpets are weapons or something i forgot. And has kind of childish graphics so dunno the demographics it's intended toward.
myols

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 myols
Member since 2007 • 519 Posts
I don't mind if it looks childish to most people, as far as I'm concerned, as long as it has great gameplay and has content I'm all for it. I suppose I will try tracking down information about the PS1 version, assuming this is a port.
Archale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 Archale
Member since 2006 • 2129 Posts
I was a fan of Disgaea, but could never get into Rhapsody....I might give it another chance, now that it's coming on to the DS
Squire_Ramza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 Squire_Ramza
Member since 2007 • 1239 Posts
I'm psyched if its a port. I always wanted to play it when it was released on the PS1 but I never got around to it.
Tokyo512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Tokyo512
Member since 2007 • 1207 Posts
I see a little trumpet as an icon, and it would be awesome if like some kinda music things were attacks.
TRIPLE FORTE TRUMPET Bb!!!(I'm not sure many people here would understand that...)
MikeLXXXVIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 MikeLXXXVIII
Member since 2006 • 522 Posts

I was a fan of Disgaea, but could never get into Rhapsody....I might give it another chance, now that it's coming on to the DSArchale

It is kinda a remake, they are fixing the battle system it seems..

I am looking forward to this game at least, due to what great games nippon ichi create and consider that this was their first title

Stavr0s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 Stavr0s
Member since 2007 • 1003 Posts

I see a little trumpet as an icon, and it would be awesome if like some kinda music things were attacks.
TRIPLE FORTE TRUMPET Bb!!!(I'm not sure many people here would understand that...)
Tokyo512

Sadly, I did. . .no band humor, please. . .two more weeks until camp. . .