This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bigrobowski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Bigrobowski
Member since 2004 • 273 Posts
i can't seem to get my wii remote to work right now.i was just playing my wii a couple of hours ago and shut it off for a break.i turned it back on to play wii sports and it couldnt seem to find the remote.the lights keep flashing blue and then nothing.i keep hitting the 1 2 buttons and nothing.i came on here and read about pressing the sync buttons in the remote and wii and i tried that...nothing.i changed the batteries,but it wont work forsome reason.what do i do ?
AnonymousDX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 AnonymousDX
Member since 2006 • 533 Posts
I had that problem once to. Try to press the sync. button on the Wii first, and then the one in the remote. That worked with me.
asimplerapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 asimplerapper
Member since 2005 • 535 Posts
You have to synchronize it. Press the red button on the wii console and the wii remote a the same time. Then TA-DA! DATTEBAYO
gooflee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 gooflee
Member since 2005 • 652 Posts
If pressing Sync doesn't fix the issue, unplug the Wii for a few seconds and then plug back in. This has happened to me, and re-synching didn't fix it. I had to unplug it and plug it back in.
Yyin9564

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 Yyin9564
Member since 2007 • 2320 Posts
the only time i had any trouble with my wiimote and couldnt fix it (for a while) was when the batteries were dying and i kept trying to re-sync it but all it did was flash then die... so i went to the store and bought a pack of the buggers andBAM wiimote working...
Xraydon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Xraydon
Member since 2005 • 1227 Posts

If pressing Sync doesn't fix the issue, unplug the Wii for a few seconds and then plug back in. This has happened to me, and re-synching didn't fix it. I had to unplug it and plug it back in.gooflee

That is what I had to do also.