Quantic Dream, make a game for the Wii

This topic is locked from further discussion.

wiiwiieddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 wiiwiieddie
Member since 2007 • 293 Posts

i just thought of this the other day: what if the people who made heavy rain mad a game for the wii using the wii vitality sense? that way the game would know if you were nervice or not. imagen if heavy rain could tell if you were frightened?

Wikipedian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Wikipedian
Member since 2007 • 1100 Posts

I don't think Heavy Rain wouldn't be that frightening. Dramatic and tense, yes. Frightening? I don't think so.

But if Heavy Rain were a horror interactive movie game, that would be awesome. I'd totally buy it day one.

Intrakitt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Intrakitt
Member since 2003 • 1810 Posts

nervice? imagen? What?! No, I don't think Quantic Dream should make a Wii game. I hate their games. They're so God damn boring and overrated. Case in point, Heavy Rain is accused of having a good story, while I think the story is bunk.

LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 LastRambo341
Member since 2010 • 8767 Posts

nervice? imagen? What?! No, I don't think Quantic Dream should make a Wii game. I hate their games. They're so God damn boring and overrated. Case in point, Heavy Rain is accused of having a good story, while I think the story is bunk.

Intrakitt
Sorry if it isn't your typical mindless shooting game. Their games aren't for you, so stop complaining. And yes, TC, I think they should make a game for the Wii. They're such talented game developers.
Avatar image for deactivated-5967f36c08c33
deactivated-5967f36c08c33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 deactivated-5967f36c08c33
Member since 2006 • 15614 Posts

So long as the game doesn't end up like Indigo Prophecy, I wouldn't mind a new game from them.

QuistisTrepe_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 QuistisTrepe_
Member since 2010 • 4121 Posts

A self-conflicted Mario interspersed with trippy, violent images and a convoluted plot would own hard.

illmatic87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 564

#7 illmatic87
Member since 2008 • 17935 Posts

So long as the game doesn't end up like Indigo Prophecy, I wouldn't mind a new game from them.

VGobbsesser
pretty much, for a 'cinematic' game.. it has one of the worst, most convulted piles of rubble of an adventure game. I think more adventure games would be welcome there is more to the genre than Quantic Dream, there are some great ones that are on PC worked well on the Wii--like Tales of Monkey Island and the sam & max games worked for the Wii... but there could be much more Vampyre Story, Murder In the Abbey, Culpa Innata, Overclocked etc.
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts
well i've been saying for a while that a game like eternal darkness would be one of the few obvious cool things to do with a vitality sensor.
Avatar image for deactivated-5967f36c08c33
deactivated-5967f36c08c33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-5967f36c08c33
Member since 2006 • 15614 Posts

pretty much, for a 'cinematic' game.. it has one of the worst, most convulted piles of rubble of an adventure game. illmatic87

To be honest, I really did enjoy the first part of Indigo Prophecy...it's just that the entire last half was a complete and utter disastrous trainwreck (and even that's putting it lightly). Not to mention how there is practically no branching or any real deviation from the plot, even though most reviewers say it does.