Project Deluge ( sink your teeth into this Zelda fans)

• 66 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

cafccc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 cafccc
Member since 2005 • 652 Posts

http://www.zentendo.com/forums/index.php?topic=13375.0 ( this is the interview itself)

http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Project_Deluge More info

So what do you reckon, maybe tomorrow something will come as a surprise to us

crazymaghie123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 crazymaghie123
Member since 2004 • 1209 Posts
Yeah right that is all nintendo has to offer, they would dissapoint many...
SolemnJedi79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 SolemnJedi79
Member since 2005 • 397 Posts

Fake.

That's all I have to say :P

johan1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 johan1986
Member since 2003 • 4764 Posts
After the conference I am not believing any rumours again
Avatar image for Lord_Omikron666
Lord_Omikron666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Lord_Omikron666
Member since 2007 • 4838 Posts
I can only hope Miyamoto and Aonuma used that, it sounds like it would make the most epic Zelda yet.
cafccc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 cafccc
Stop being such pessimists, man, stick by nintendo they wont let you down im sure
JiMMay4ShiZZay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 JiMMay4ShiZZay
Member since 2004 • 318 Posts
TLDR but sounds kewl i guess
nomadph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 nomadph
Member since 2007 • 705 Posts
fake
frazismic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 frazismic
Member since 2005 • 191 Posts

something yes.

Something about one of their core games maybe.

Something about zelda there is a small chance.

THis is the new zelda, well if it is then i am in love, if not then i like the direction that this fan took and i hope nintendo picks him up in a secret black van and takes him to japan to work on the storyline for the new zelda game.

GamerBoy53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#10 GamerBoy53
Member since 2008 • 2666 Posts
Fake.
johan1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 johan1986
Member since 2003 • 4764 Posts
I find it amazing that some people stil lstay so optimistic
PecansAreNuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12 PecansAreNuts
Member since 2007 • 906 Posts

That is not the LoZ. Zelda has Link in their games.

I proclaim this a unanimous FAIL.

radicalplace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 radicalplace
Member since 2005 • 2010 Posts
Bunch of crap is what it is.
cafccc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 cafccc

I find it amazing that some people stil lstay so optimisticjohan1986

I find it so amazing taht fans will turn against you in a minute. Seriously, if you turn your back on Nintendo now, then wont that mean theyll have no hardcore gamers to even try to comunicate with. The only reason they make casual games is because Hardcore gamers are saying they want nothing more to do with Nintendo, thats why we are getting casual games. It aint Nintendos fault it is our own

master-dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 master-dude
Member since 2007 • 548 Posts
FAKE!!! Muskets and railroads in Zelda, and no LINK!? There's no way that's real. That game would suck if it was real.
Kuhu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 Kuhu
Member since 2004 • 2845 Posts

FAKE!!! Muskets and railroads in Zelda, and no LINK!? There's no way that's real. That game would suck if it was real.master-dude

It still has a Link character, he just isn't a Hero of Time.. Which would mean that Ganon would probably own him in the end :/

Avatar image for Lord_Omikron666
Lord_Omikron666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Lord_Omikron666
Member since 2007 • 4838 Posts

[QUOTE="master-dude"]FAKE!!! Muskets and railroads in Zelda, and no LINK!? There's no way that's real. That game would suck if it was real.Kuhu

It still has a Link character, he just isn't a Hero of Time.. Which would mean that Ganon would probably own him in the end :/

*Z0MG PLOT TWIST* Link all of a sudden appears and helps the non-HeroofTime defeat Ganondorf!! Not like they can't do that with the story if this were real.
xDuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 xDuke
Member since 2004 • 58 Posts

PecansAreNuts

OMG... how can anyone say this is crap and a failure?

If this is not a fake, and if nintendo fans would react like that I wish they don't announce this at all, they should just make the game so fans wouldn't spoil this great idea.

Why would you want to have another mute Link and the same story all again?

Of course the classic zelda plot is very appreciated and still valued. But new horizons, such as this project, will put the series into another market and a vast new world full of new things and with more options and choices for you to make and live as you please within this world. I think this game would be great, and it will use the full potential of wii's hardware. I expect a vast world full of side quests and a hero with a great personality.

fleig_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 fleig_man
Member since 2006 • 858 Posts

[QUOTE="PecansAreNuts"]

xDuke

OMG... how can anyone say this is crap and a failure?

If this is not a fake, and if nintendo fans would react like that I wish they don't announce this at all, they should just make the game so fans wouldn't spoil this great idea.

Why would you want to have another mute Link and the same story all again?

Of course the classic zelda plot is very appreciated and still valued. But new horizons, such as this project, will put the series into another market and a vast new world full of new things and with more options and choices for you to make and live as you please within this world. I think this game would be great, and it will use the full potential of wii's hardware. I expect a vast world full of side quests and a hero with a great personality.

i agree, and if this is true it would greatly increase the Hyrule mythology and expand this world that is already shrouded in mystery

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#21 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41561 Posts
No Link in this Zelda? Oh, man. This one is going to stink worse than Twilight Princess if it is real.
Arkk_Angel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Arkk_Angel
Member since 2003 • 787 Posts
Of the 20+ years I've kept up with Nintendo, no one has ever released as much info on an unannounced game as Eiji did in that so called interview. Two more days of E3 to go so we'll see what happens.
Wintry_Flutist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#23 Wintry_Flutist
Member since 2005 • 14834 Posts
Fake, and Miyamoto already said what he had to say about Zelda Wii this year.
Arclight_Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Arclight_Blue
Member since 2008 • 2830 Posts
the Leader of Team Zelda(Eiji Aonuma) is "Hard at Work" said by Miyamoto himself, so I doubt he'll allow interviews as of this moment
Toro_Nev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Toro_Nev
Member since 2008 • 1074 Posts

the Leader of Team Zelda(Eiji Aonuma) is "Hard at Work" said by Miyamoto himself, so I doubt he'll allow interviews as of this momentArclight_Blue

Yeah, I think thats true.

cafccc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 cafccc

Fake, and Miyamoto already said what he had to say about Zelda Wii this year.Wintry_Flutist

I do believe that he said something simalar about SSBB in 2006 and then wam teaser trailer

cafccc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 cafccc

No Link in this Zelda? Oh, man. This one is going to stink worse than Twilight Princess if it is real.nintendoboy16

Why do you guys hate change so much? Everyone was like this before WW because of its cel shading and now its one of the best games for gamecube, geez live and learn as the old Sonic song goes

k_smoove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#28 k_smoove
Member since 2006 • 11954 Posts
I'm calling fake, but I wouldn't mind if it were real.
xDuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 xDuke
Member since 2004 • 58 Posts

Also agreed.

But again I must say; Why are there ppl who are being deceived by a Zelda game without Link? Isn't the world, it's history, background(and by background I also include the hero prophecy: Link) and atmosphere enough? I think that what's great in Zelda is not Link, but how the story unfolds itself. The gentleness between the main characters (such as Zelda and Link) and the pure will to destroy evil. The way those things are put in the game is what matters. I'm dying to see this becoming real, to live as a normal hylian and also have the chance to stop Ganon with mortal powers? This may be the great Zelda ever!

Wintry_Flutist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Wintry_Flutist
Member since 2005 • 14834 Posts

[QUOTE="Wintry_Flutist"]Fake, and Miyamoto already said what he had to say about Zelda Wii this year.cafccc

I do believe that he said something simalar about SSBB in 2006 and then wam teaser trailer

SSBB was an exception, period. And in any case, that interview is fake.

Kuhu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Kuhu
[QUOTE="Kuhu"]

[QUOTE="master-dude"]FAKE!!! Muskets and railroads in Zelda, and no LINK!? There's no way that's real. That game would suck if it was real.Lord_Omikron666

*Z0MG PLOT TWIST* Link all of a sudden appears and helps the non-HeroofTime defeat Ganondorf!! Not like they can't do that with the story if this were real.

Lol they can do whatever they want with the story now, its so friggin hard to form a timeline now.

I still think we need a fresh new villain or something in a new Zelda.. I just want another game like Majoras Mask >.> that game was awesome.

cafccc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 cafccc
[QUOTE="Lord_Omikron666"][QUOTE="Kuhu"]

[QUOTE="master-dude"]FAKE!!! Muskets and railroads in Zelda, and no LINK!? There's no way that's real. That game would suck if it was real.Kuhu

Lol they can do whatever they want with the story now, its so friggin hard to form a timeline now.

I still think we need a fresh new villain or something in a new Zelda.. I just want another game like Majoras Mask >.> that game was awesome.

Yeh, if this is real i rekon it would be very simallar to Majoras Mask in terms of how dark it is due to the fact that at the end of it all, Hyrule has to be destroyed by the flood

Kuhu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Kuhu
[QUOTE="Kuhu"][QUOTE="Lord_Omikron666"][QUOTE="Kuhu"]

[QUOTE="master-dude"]FAKE!!! Muskets and railroads in Zelda, and no LINK!? There's no way that's real. That game would suck if it was real.cafccc

Yeh, if this is real i rekon it would be very simallar to Majoras Mask in terms of how dark it is due to the fact that at the end of it all, Hyrule has to be destroyed by the flood

Yeah no matter what, you would lose in the end.

I still want a different villain though :/. Ganon has been used so many times that I know exactly what is going to happen with him.

Dark_Link142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#34 Dark_Link142
Member since 2004 • 6726 Posts

Uh oh. People are getting upset with Link not being the main character, or even appearing. Such radical change would be nice.

But I don't see how this is real at all. I don't know where this came from or who bothered to make it up but it doesn't seem credible enough. I'll wait until Nintendo reveals anything.

cafccc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 cafccc
[QUOTE="cafccc"][QUOTE="Kuhu"][QUOTE="Lord_Omikron666"][QUOTE="Kuhu"]

I still want a different villain though :/. Ganon has been used so many times that I know exactly what is going to happen with him.

You know now i think about it, i just realised that on the Windwaker timeline ( and if this is real, this games storyline) Majora was never destroyed... you thinking what i'm thinking.

You know they could make another villain for this, say there was a character who thought he was the reincarnation of Ganon in parelel to the main character, the irony being he gets killed by ganon in the second to last boss fight :P

cafccc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 cafccc

Uh oh. People are getting upset with Link not being the main character, or even appearing. Such radical change would be nice.

But I don't see how this is real at all. I don't know where this came from or who bothered to make it up but it doesn't seem credible enough. I'll wait until Nintendo reveals anything.

Dark_Link142

http://thewiicast.com/?p=631

That shoudl shed some light on its origins for you

Kuhu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Kuhu
[QUOTE="Kuhu"][QUOTE="cafccc"][QUOTE="Kuhu"][QUOTE="Lord_Omikron666"][QUOTE="Kuhu"]

[QUOTE="master-dude"]FAKE!!! Muskets and railroads in Zelda, and no LINK!? There's no way that's real. That game would suck if it was real.cafccc

You know now i think about it, i just realised that on the Windwaker timeline ( and if this is real, this games storyline) Majora was never destroyed... you thinking what i'm thinking.

You know they could make another villain for this, say there was a character who thought he was the reincarnation of Ganon in parelel to the main character, the irony being he gets killed by ganon in the second to last boss fight :P

That would be pretty cool. I've always liked having more than one villain in a game too.

For example: In Twilight Princess, I thought both Zant and Ganon were your enemies, but they would also be each others enemies.

Also to Majora's Mask never being destroyed, I like your thinking. It doesn't even have to be majora as the boss, but the mask salesman does travel far and wide to get different masks, and I'm sure there could be another evil mask. The Fierce Deity mask proves this.

snowman6251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#38 snowman6251
Member since 2006 • 5321 Posts
I am skeptical as of now but if this is real 1. I think the hero is Gerard (that's the king's name right?) and 2. It sounds totally flippin awesome. I want.
Hungry_Hippo_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Hungry_Hippo_5
Member since 2004 • 1476 Posts
Wow! This sounds amazing, and I can't help but get my hopes up, even though I know it will end up fake. If Nintendo could just read that and realise that is the sort of game that hardcore gamers are wanting, and the way to make Zelda more immense...please, if there is a God, let Nintendo read that and act upon it.
Kuhu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Kuhu

Wow! This sounds amazing, and I can't help but get my hopes up, even though I know it will end up fake. If Nintendo could just read that and realise that is the sort of game that hardcore gamers are wanting, and the way to make Zelda more immense...please, if there is a God, let Nintendo read that and act upon it.Hungry_Hippo_5

People will be hyped about this, and then blame Nintendo when its not announced, mark my words.

cafccc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 cafccc

[QUOTE="Hungry_Hippo_5"]Wow! This sounds amazing, and I can't help but get my hopes up, even though I know it will end up fake. If Nintendo could just read that and realise that is the sort of game that hardcore gamers are wanting, and the way to make Zelda more immense...please, if there is a God, let Nintendo read that and act upon it.Kuhu

People will be hyped about this, and then blame Nintendo when its not announced, mark my words.

Well they can blame me if it is not announced since i probally brought it to their attention, so errmm at end of E3 if this aint announced you can make a topic called " Cafccc got us hyped up for nothing" or something. Then again, if it turns out true you could make a topic called " Cafccc is a hero and was right to bring taht interview to our attention"...

Man i would be surprised if that really did be announced, i think the message board would become full of praise for nintendo compare dto all the hate right now :P

meinink2y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 meinink2y
Member since 2007 • 657 Posts
This sounds awesome if it's real, and if not, it was a fun read.
Tuky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Tuky06
Member since 2007 • 5026 Posts

The main character reflects signds of insanity with his behavior?

Seriously this doesn't sound like something miyamoto would make. (if you quote me don't mention wii music)

Hungry_Hippo_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Hungry_Hippo_5
Member since 2004 • 1476 Posts

Well, they kinda dug themselves into a hole concerning the story there, so they have no choice. The Hero of Time didn't show up, so it can't be Link, after all, he is the Hero of Time. I personally would love to see the series expand and grow in new directions, sometimes it's just what's needed to make an amazing series even better. :)

Melchezdek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Melchezdek
Member since 2005 • 306 Posts
You can never satisfy everyone but Nintendo I am still supporting you and waiting patiently what you guys have to offer us.
Kuhu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Kuhu

You can never satisfy everyone but Nintendo I am still supporting you and waiting patiently what you guys have to offer us.Melchezdek

Quoted for truth

swat1441

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 swat1441
Member since 2007 • 44 Posts
Lets hope this turns into a good game. Even though i was not sastified with yesterday's conference, I wonder what nintendo will pull off today
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#48 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts

this idea is awesome, i knew it before i read.

buut the chances of this being fake are so absurdely high...

pjacobson21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 pjacobson21
Member since 2007 • 1093 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if it was real, but its not likely. One question: SInce this is a sort of a prequel to Wind Waker will it have, dare I say it, cell shading?:shock:
Darkman159

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#50 Darkman159
Member since 2005 • 255 Posts
I read this in an ign forum like a month ago and i can tell its fake. Nintendo would have already spoken about this if it was that big. Now, the day is not over nor is the E3 conference so hopefully nintendo ahs something for us.