realistic44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 realistic44
Member since 2008 • 8458 Posts

https://www.dexerto.com/gaming/cult-classic-power-stone-could-find-new-life-on-nintendo-switch-913398

I would be happy as hell if this is true, Powerstone was one of the most underrated games I ever played!

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7271 Posts

God, I hope so.

realistic44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 realistic44
Member since 2008 • 8458 Posts

@judaspete said:

God, I hope so.

I miss my Dreamcast, Ill think I buy one tomorrow.

Vaidream45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Vaidream45
Member since 2016 • 2116 Posts

Omg yes please!! My favorite dreamcast series that I still revisit to this day. Please be true!!

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

Oh he'll yeah, that would be awesome.

waxonupto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By waxonupto
Member since 2023 • 1 Posts

I believe Powerstones are very strong and will be strong in Commander decks that support them.

After playing in the prerelease, I played a UR powerstone deck with a decent amount of powerstone generation, and the amount they ramp you is pretty nuts. Granted, the mana is only usable on artifact spells and other, random activated abilities. But, in these decks, it seems really insane. Especially the cards that can easily generate powerstone tokens, like [[Urza, Powerstone Prodigy]]. Or ones that create multiple tokens [[Great Desert Prospector]] and [[Terisiare's Devastation]]. https://xender.vip/

And I think they hold potential in not just artifact decks but if your commander has an activated ability with a good amount of colorless mana required to activate it, can be good. Also lands, so many lands have abilities that are good, but mana intensive, like [[Arch of Orazca]]. They can also pay for upkeep costs like [[Mystic Remora]].

What do you think? What were your experiences playing with them in limited? Did they seem clunky or powerful?