NOA Contest about Wii U

This topic is locked from further discussion.

peanut5891

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By peanut5891
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

Nintendo of America is having a contest on there youtube channel they are having a Why we need Wii U The Pitch contest.

Is anyone going to enter this, Nintendo of America is finally giving you your chance to tell everyone why they need a Wii u. You can pitch the commercial to your parents, neighbors, significant others or even Nintendo!

peanut5891

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By peanut5891
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Loading Video...

Why didn't my video show up? It shows just fine until I click the post button.

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

Because Gamespot is quite glitchy. You should post in http://www.gamespot.com/forums/bug-reporting-feedback-1000006/ about it (if there isn't a thread about it already there).

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4  Edited By KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

maybe nintendo took embedding off their videos?

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts

I don't think it's our job to advertise for them. They just made a good advertisement commercial, albeit it's too long though but still, they finally get the point across that it's a new console.

Nintendo needs to wake up and quit acting like douchebags when it comes to this new console. Simple stuff that should be implemented like a simpler messaging system and game invites take a back seat to the removing of comments of unowned games on miiverse? That is completely backwards.

I like the WiiU, I'm just having a very difficult time waiting for Nintendo to implement a basic online infrastructure. There is no excuse for a company as big as Nintendo to not have had a basic online infrastructure after a year on the market.