NewComer To nintendo

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for officialduckman
officialduckman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By officialduckman
Member since 2015 • 8 Posts

Hello,

I am going to buy the new 3ds (not xl because in turkey they are 500 dollars for some reason) I have never owned a Nintendo device (except the Wii but that was when I was 8 and I only played wii sports and stuff like that) I want to get on to the nintendo universe and play Zelda Pokemon and all those classic Nintendo ip's ass well as some newer ones but the problem is it seems that I am late to the party and don't know where to start. Can you guys help me out on where to start. Whitch games to buy ext.

Avatar image for Smashbrossive50
Smashbrossive50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Smashbrossive50
Member since 2009 • 3915 Posts

@officialduckman: I guess you have to learn the curves here and there...I might suggest Pokemon XY/ORAS,LoZ ALBW,Animal Crossing New Leaf,SMB3DL,SSB4 3DS version,Kid Icarus Uprising,Mario Kart 7(I understand that the finest from the series is currently released on the WiiU)etc. and It's never too late to climb aboard Tatsumi Kimishima's newly christened cruise ship.

O..one more thing,you have to use a funded NNID before you could get your hands on those digital titles in the E-shop.

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

The 3DS is a great retro games device. I've got almost every 2D Zelda game on it, as well as a few 3D ones. I'd recommend checking out the Virtual Console and picking up Zelda: A Link to the Past to kick things off. And on the 3D side, check out Ocarina of Time 3D.

Avatar image for officialduckman
officialduckman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 officialduckman
Member since 2015 • 8 Posts

What is an Funded NnId?

Also thanks for the responses I will definetly check out the retro titles

Avatar image for Smashbrossive50
Smashbrossive50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5  Edited By Smashbrossive50
Member since 2009 • 3915 Posts

@officialduckman: sometimes,those retro titles found in the e-shop come with a price,if your NNID doesn't have credits,you won't be able to get these,heck,you don't have to end up like me,in which I have more trouble setting up the account,just because I have to stick with the damn region-lock,I insist that the ESRB isn't specially patented for the US,the closest "region" to me is Singapore,when I tried to fuel it with money,NNID doesn't allow that during the signup,it sucks more than I have to wait for the entire SSB amiibo collection to be sold here(I knew they're close to me,but it's in Japanese,in which the gamers here undervalue the use of these things)