New Zelda will be delayed for Wii2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for GCwasthebestsys
GCwasthebestsys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 GCwasthebestsys
Member since 2007 • 430 Posts

Just like the last Zelda was meant for Gamecube originally. anyone else feel like this is a strong possibility? there has been almost nothing new about the new zelda since the initial videos. i think they are juicing it up for wii2

AlmightyDerek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 AlmightyDerek
Member since 2002 • 4144 Posts

I don't think so. This time is different than the Wii launch. Skyward Sword was built around Wii Motion Plus so they would have to redesign the gameplay to get it to work on the new system which supposedly has a completely different controller. Besides it was easy to port over Twilight Princess as the Wii is just a Gamecube that's twice as powerful. All they had to do was add a widescreen mode. If the new system is as powerful as rumored the only way it could get much benefit from the power is to be almost completely redone. Also the fact that they already did it once means they probably won't do it again. I'll be glad when E3 comes around and this whole thing is put to rest.

Devouring_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#3 Devouring_One
Member since 2004 • 32312 Posts
i hope not. it should be made for it original console. all this would do it mess around with its development
Avatar image for garrett_duffman
garrett_duffman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#4 garrett_duffman
Member since 2004 • 10684 Posts
I would smash my wii into a thousand pieces. I have been waiting too long for this. the wii hasn't gotten one freaking zelda game.
ImBananas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 ImBananas
Member since 2009 • 1793 Posts
I would smash my wii into a thousand pieces. I have been waiting too long for this. the wii hasn't gotten one freaking zelda game.garrett_duffman
It got ONE, but that one was no exclusive.
tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts
I'd be pissed if Nintendo did that....
Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Kaze_no_Mirai
Member since 2004 • 11763 Posts

I thought that Nintendo had confirmed that it would be out this year on the Wii.. :?

LoG-Sacrament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#8 LoG-Sacrament
Member since 2006 • 20397 Posts
I would smash my wii into a thousand pieces. I have been waiting too long for this. the wii hasn't gotten one freaking zelda game.garrett_duffman
lol basically this. it would be even more infuriating after the exact same goddamn thing happened with twilight princess. it wasnt just that nintendo ported it over. gcn owners patiently waited through a slow end to the console's life cycle only to be hit with a delay for "gameplay improvements" that ended up being waggle and a hideous reticule.
GabuEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#9 GabuEx
Member since 2006 • 36552 Posts

If your thread is just speculation, say so in the title, as opposed to making it sound like it's confirmed.