my sister screwed up my ds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 79 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for ninjutsuwarrior
ninjutsuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ninjutsuwarrior
Member since 2006 • 488 Posts
she scrathched the touch screen so bad it doesnt even work anymore...
Greencrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Greencrash
Member since 2005 • 886 Posts
how long have you had it?
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

how long have you had it?Greencrash

Doesn't matter, Nintendo wont cover it.

GarchomPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 GarchomPro
Member since 2007 • 2914 Posts

Break somthing she loves

FLSTS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 FLSTS
Member since 2007 • 2432 Posts

[QUOTE="Greencrash"]how long have you had it?Jaysonguy

Doesn't matter, Nintendo wont cover it.

well if you just got it then that is bad but if you have had it for a long time it might be time to get a new one or the lite
Avatar image for ninjutsuwarrior
ninjutsuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ninjutsuwarrior
Member since 2006 • 488 Posts
IM GONNA BUY A NEW ONE!
kennyt000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 kennyt000
Member since 2007 • 257 Posts
buy a white lite!
bugsonglass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 bugsonglass
Member since 2004 • 5536 Posts

Break somthing she loves

GarchomPro

Awesome reply

thorboy03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 thorboy03
Member since 2004 • 2037 Posts

Break somthing she loves

GarchomPro

Like her face. :D

runepanic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 runepanic
Member since 2007 • 494 Posts
^ LOL!!!!
ninjavelmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ninjavelmor
Member since 2004 • 1053 Posts
trade it in to eb games, or gamestop towards a lite or something, just dont tell them its messed up
kirbyfanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#13 kirbyfanatic
Member since 2007 • 2685 Posts
torture her.
blackrytonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#14 blackrytonite
Member since 2006 • 17172 Posts

Break somthing she loves

GarchomPro

Yes, because two wrongs make a right. :roll:

Just get her to buy you a new one.

Warlund

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Warlund
Member since 2004 • 59 Posts
[QUOTE="GarchomPro"]

Break somthing she loves

blackrytonite

It IS a mathematically proven fact that two negatives equal a positive. ;)

KiLLer_ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#16 KiLLer_ba
Member since 2002 • 5759 Posts
How old is your sister? If she's old then she can buy you a new one. But if she's not then you're out a DS. Breaking her stuff wont give you any justice, i hope not.
thomass60r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#17 thomass60r
Member since 2006 • 1928 Posts
[QUOTE="GarchomPro"]

Break somthing she loves

thorboy03

ha hah haha hahah lol
Gao-Gao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Gao-Gao
Member since 2006 • 86 Posts
I you don't mind opening up your ds, why not just get a replacement touch screen?
Ernice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#19 Ernice
Member since 2005 • 1269 Posts
[QUOTE="GarchomPro"]

Break somthing she loves

thorboy03

wa hahaha that was funny

thorboy03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 thorboy03
[QUOTE="blackrytonite"][QUOTE="GarchomPro"]

Break somthing she loves

Warlund

Not in addition. >=O

MRIBEME

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 MRIBEME
Member since 2005 • 239 Posts

How old are you and how old is your sister? Is she like 6 or what?

If she's young just cut the hair on one of her dolls or something! LMAO

*thinks about episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm*

Platyphyllum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#22 Platyphyllum
Member since 2005 • 8105 Posts

Wow, I cannot believe the idiotic responses I have seen on this thread. "Break her face", "break something she likes", "cut off the hair of her dolls". Wow, I cannot believe how unsophisticated and immature people here are.

The obvious answer is to try and work it out with your parents, try and tell them what happened, it's YOUR DS and she shouldn't have scratched it and ask them to find a way for her to pay you back for it. Simple, and what's even better is that YOU won't get in trouble for breaking something she has just for the sake of idiotic "revenge".

bertucci

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 bertucci
Member since 2005 • 469 Posts

she scrathched the touch screen so bad it doesnt even work anymore...ninjutsuwarrior
ahhahahaha why would you let her touch it in the first place

bertucci

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 bertucci
Member since 2005 • 469 Posts

Wow, I cannot believe the idiotic responses I have seen on this thread. "Break her face", "break something she likes", "cut off the hair of her dolls". Wow, I cannot believe how unsophisticated and immature people here are.

The obvious answer is to try and work it out with your parents, try and tell them what happened, it's YOUR DS and she shouldn't have scratched it and ask them to find a way for her to pay you back for it. Simple, and what's even better is that YOU won't get in trouble for breaking something she has just for the sake of idiotic "revenge".

Platyphyllum
I do agree with you.
TaintedEon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 TaintedEon
Member since 2007 • 942 Posts

Platyphyllum

...You are aware of the forum you are on right?...

I like to refer to this forum as, the more subtle chan.

XBadNewsX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#26 XBadNewsX
Member since 2004 • 1332 Posts
[QUOTE="Platyphyllum"]

TaintedEon

...You are aware of the forum you are on right?...

I like to refer to this forum as, the more subtle chan.

And that's what we shall leave it as.

Idiotic revenge FTW

starfox15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 starfox15
Member since 2006 • 3988 Posts
Just buy a gun. Simple.
starfox15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 starfox15
Member since 2006 • 3988 Posts

Btw platyphyllum, unless he has VERY generous parents, the chances of him getting a new one via them or his (probably much younger) sister are pretty slim. But then again, that's probably how he got his first one, so maybe.

Word to the wise, hide your crap from younger siblings. Especially $130.00 pieces of equipment. I suggest a safe as well.

soccermaster22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#29 soccermaster22
Member since 2006 • 381 Posts
[QUOTE="Warlund"][QUOTE="blackrytonite"][QUOTE="GarchomPro"]

Break somthing she loves

thorboy03

yea its is lol

Not in addition. >=O

soccermaster22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#30 soccermaster22
Member since 2006 • 381 Posts
[QUOTE="Warlund"][QUOTE="blackrytonite"][QUOTE="GarchomPro"]

Break somthing she loves

thorboy03

Not in addition. >=O

lol its is

ATOMB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#31 ATOMB
Member since 2003 • 2844 Posts
Oh man I'd beat her!
Rage4123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Rage4123
Member since 2007 • 179 Posts
as pis*ed as i would be i would wait until my bro/sis got me a new DS then do something that they wouldnt notice for a while then they couldnt say you did it. like if she has somthing that she hasnt used/played with for a while break it (but not so badly that it cant be repaird im not that evil) then put it some where they'll find it when they sclean there room. then they will Know how it fells like to have somthing of thiers broken and hope fully wont do it again.
LastLaugh90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 LastLaugh90
Member since 2005 • 518 Posts

Platyphyllum

^^LOOOOOSSSEEERR!!!!!!^^

FLSTS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 FLSTS
Member since 2007 • 2432 Posts
[QUOTE="Platyphyllum"]

LastLaugh90

^^LOOOOOSSSEEERR!!!!!!^^

Though how much he sounds like a "nerd" (no offense)he is right.
MRIBEME

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 MRIBEME
Member since 2005 • 239 Posts

Well hey @ least cutting her doll's hair is less "violent". Besides...chill out...it was kind of a joke.

Some people just need to learn to chill out @ least now & then.

thorboy03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 thorboy03

Platyphyllum

O Rly? Coincidentally I can't believe the lack of sense of humor or ability to detect humor or sarcasm in some poeple. Obviously, we were making jokes.

GuitarPAaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#37 GuitarPAaron
Member since 2006 • 1368 Posts

Break somthing she loves

GarchomPro

like her nose

Platyphyllum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Platyphyllum
[QUOTE="LastLaugh90"][QUOTE="Platyphyllum"]

FLSTS

^^LOOOOOSSSEEERR!!!!!!^^

To Last Laugh: I don't see how your response is in any way more thought out, intelligent, and as helpful as mine. All you can do is type out ^^LOOOOOOSSEERRRR!!!!!!^^ without stating a single reason why you called me that, sometimes I wonder what the ages are of people on this forum, perhaps they are 10 years old (or even less) to even be calling people that and stating stupid things to do to your sister which will in turn, get you in trouble.

to FLSTS: "Nerd" is simply a label and a name that means nothing, only people obsessed with popularity use that term as they think they deserve to be separated from another group of people just because they think they are superior, thus calling them "nerds" and being stereotypical. Let's face it, every single person in the world is unique and different, these "labels" like nerd are irrelevant and anyone who uses them will completely be ignored, because if you look at what I said earlier, everyone is different in a way and classifying an entire group of people into one label like "nerd" makes no sense. I advise you do not use that term again.

PandaSamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#39 PandaSamurai
Member since 2004 • 1152 Posts
[QUOTE="FLSTS"][QUOTE="LastLaugh90"][QUOTE="Platyphyllum"]

Platyphyllum

^^LOOOOOSSSEEERR!!!!!!^^

To Last Laugh: I don't see how your response is in any way more thought out, intelligent, and as helpful as mine. All you can do is type out ^^LOOOOOOSSEERRRR!!!!!!^^ without stating a single reason why you called me that, sometimes I wonder what the ages are of people on this forum, perhaps they are 10 years old (or even less) to even be calling people that and stating stupid things to do to your sister which will in turn, get you in trouble.

to FLSTS: "Nerd" is simply a label and a name that means nothing, only people obsessed with popularity use that term as they think they deserve to be separated from another group of people just because they think they are superior, thus calling them "nerds" and being stereotypical. Let's face it, every single person in the world is unique and different, these "labels" like nerd are irrelevant and anyone who uses them will completely be ignored, because if you look at what I said earlier, everyone is different in a way and classifying an entire group of people into one label like "nerd" makes no sense. I advise you do not use that term again.

Generally, one of the criteria for being a nerd is being extremely intelligent. I take it as a compliment when people call me a nerd, it's good stuff. In my opinion: More intelligent, less conceited > Arrogant, popular, etc. I agree with the stereotyping thing.

flfylmnfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 flfylmnfish
Member since 2005 • 1173 Posts

Platyphyllum
Am I the only one who agrees with this, or is immaturity the new fad? Lets grow up, kids.
Panosola

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Panosola
Member since 2006 • 2150 Posts
lololol.:-P...Bad Luck.
Platyphyllum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Platyphyllum
[QUOTE="Platyphyllum"]

thorboy03

O Rly? Coincidentally I can't believe the lack of sense of humor or ability to detect humor or sarcasm in some poeple. Obviously, we were making jokes.

Oh wow sure, breaking someone's nose, and breaking their face is the PERFECT thing to make a joke of and with your complete lack of "just kiddings", "j/k" and "/sarcasm" in your post, I can COMPLETELY see you were being sarcastic and joking. I could let the "cut off the hair of her dolls" thing go though since there wouldn't any major damage to his sister but honestly, what is up with all the other suggestions.

My point is: GROW UP. Find better things to make jokes about.

Branzolis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Branzolis
Member since 2007 • 355 Posts
Make her owe you a new one. If my siblings broke my ds they would have to pay for it or give me theirs. You break it you buy it! Its not fair that the younger ones have the advantage. All they have to do is cry. lol.:D
roan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#44 roan23
Member since 2005 • 1190 Posts
just tell ur parents to make ur sister or they pay for it , or u will pimp slap her all her life. XD
flfylmnfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 flfylmnfish
Member since 2005 • 1173 Posts

You people are morons. The break her face thing was an obvious joke and it was funny. Stop taking things so seriously you **** queers.

rkay36
I believe the author of this thread was asking for help, not for "jokes." Your rude, ignorant comment is baseless and completely irrelavent. Are you implying that everyone who tries to be helpful is a "moron?" That everyone who takes things seriously are "**** queers?" That violence and retaliation between siblings is something to laugh at? If you do a bit of research, the term "moron" is derived from the Greek word for "foolish." I suggest you reread what you just said, and think about your choice of words.
zuta917

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 zuta917
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

alright!!!!!!!

have u guys all forgotten what we were even talking about in the first place? come on!!! stop riding eachother about the stupidest stuff!!!

Platyphyllum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Platyphyllum

You people are morons. The break her face thing was an obvious joke and it was funny. Stop taking things so seriously you **** queers.

rkay36

Us? Morons? Hah, guess what? Only immature morons think that violence, family members hurting each other, and face breaking is funny. Guess what you need to do? Grow up too and stop being inconsiderate. Blurting out ill-tasted jokes may offend people and it means you don't care about the people around you. Besides, who knows, like I said earlier, every person in the world thinks and acts differently and the topic creator MIGHT take this seriously and actually do what you are suggesting.

Also, things like this SHOULD be taken seriously because for one thing, the topic creator was NEVER even asking for jokes, thus you are all being unhelpful, and like I said earlier"every person in the world thinks and acts differently and the topic creator MIGHT take this seriously and actually do what you are suggesting."

Also, I NEVER always take things too seriously so stop calling me a **** queer because everyday I laugh whenever I go to school because my classmates do make some pretty good jokes, the only difference is, they are smart enough, polite enough, and considerate enough about the people around them, that they never make jokes about breaking people's faces.

My point is: Think before you talk (or in this case post) and once again GROW UP.

Platyphyllum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Platyphyllum

alright!!!!!!!

have u guys all forgotten what we were even talking about in the first place? come on!!! stop riding eachother about the stupidest stuff!!!

zuta917
Yes, the topic creator said that his sister scratched his DS touch screen, I am simply addressing and pointing out the immaturity and rudeness of the suggestions of what people are saying and how they should stop it and be more considerate.
fuzzyclam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#50 fuzzyclam
Member since 2005 • 89 Posts
u could just make her eat roadkill. that would be cool. or maybe like make some of your friends to hide in her closet then late at night make sure the blinds are closed make a girl dress up in black with white face paint and then make the grudge 2 girls noises and have someone under the bed bumping and **** and scare the living hell out of her.