My brother almost KILLED my Wii!!!

• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

darkmark91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 darkmark91
Member since 2006 • 3047 Posts

I was playing Metroid Prime 1 with a wired GC controller, then my brother comes out of no where screaming "Ronaldo has just scored an other amazing GOOOOOOOOOOAL!!!" (He likes to make be-live he is famous soccer player when he is playing soccer.) And he runs right into the GC wire, then the next thing I know my I am screaming "YOU @$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!" while my Wii is flying in the air crashing towards the floor.After my Wii hit the floor(thank GOD I have carpet everywhere in my house) all HE** broke loose. I grabbed my wooden sword and started screaming at my brother that if my Wii is broken, he is going to DIE!!! While this was happening my brothers Girl friend was rofl_ing. She said from her point of view:a short 16 year old kid, holding a wooden sword (me) threatening his older and much taller 21 years old brother, while he was cowardingaway into a corner pleading for me not to kill him, is very amusing. This is when I went to my Wii plug everything back in, and I realised the game was still going (I was in a puddle of lava with only 32% life left, all my energy tanks were GONE.) Thankfully my Wii got away with only two BIGscratches. One of them is a brownish color and the other is a blackish color. (It looks like someone took a sh** on my Wii and wiped it off with toilet paper.)

Wow that was a long type. Has anyone else have there Wii in a life or death situation?

I apologise for any grammar mistakes because I was typing this really fast.

Sants412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 Sants412
Member since 2007 • 5599 Posts

(It looks like someone took a sh** on my Wii and wiped it off with toilet paper.)

Wow that was a long type. Has anyone else have there Wii in a life or death situation?

darkmark91

HAHA that's hilarious, but thank God your wii is alright.

Here's my near death wii situation:

There was a baby about two years old in my basement (that's where I have my wii my basement's like a second living room). The baby knocked the wii off the vertical and was laying on it's stomach on my wii. I guess the wii is strong since it arried her, but when I saw her on my wii I grabbed her and pulled her off (gently). I immadeatly turned on my wii and saw that it was fine and I just laughed about it afterward. I couldn't get mad at a two year olf afterall.

Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Duckman5
Member since 2006 • 18934 Posts
Buy a skin to cover up those scratches.http://www.decalgirl.com/
jeb800e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 jeb800e
Member since 2006 • 3104 Posts

Next time, grab a REAL sword! lol :D :lol:

Hope your Wii is alright and/or you have insurance

Avatar image for thriteenthmonke
thriteenthmonke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 thriteenthmonke
Member since 2005 • 49823 Posts
Thread of the day.
blingchu55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 blingchu55
Member since 2007 • 3098 Posts
my younger brothers have yanked the gamecube controller a few times....and one day when i came home there was a shoe scuff on my wii
PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7 PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts
my suster kicked my Wii after it fell I started stabbing her with the Wii mote
darkmark91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 darkmark91

Buy a skin to cover up those scratches.http://www.decalgirl.com/Duckman5

Can you explain what this skin is? Is it a sticker, or is it something like a face plate, and you put it on the Wii.

Sants412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9 Sants412
Member since 2007 • 5599 Posts

[QUOTE="Duckman5"]Buy a skin to cover up those scratches.http://www.decalgirl.com/darkmark91

Can you explain what this skin is? Is it a sticker, or is it something like a face plate, and you put it on the Wii.

A stretchy skin, like those book covers. You would put stickers over the little doors on the top.
darkmark91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 darkmark91

I just E-mailed my Wii to see if the light still works (and it does.) I have noticed right in the center of the disk slot it bulges outwards a little bit.:x *grabs wooden sword* SOMEONE IS GOING TO DIE TONIGHT!!!:evil: :twisted:

*Evil maniac voice* Muahahahah where is that little bloody i-Pod of his. I'll put real SH** stains on that!!!!

legend26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 legend26
Member since 2007 • 16010 Posts
bahahahhahaha!!!!! u just made my day!
legend26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 legend26
Member since 2007 • 16010 Posts
I just E-mailed my Wii to see if the light still works (and it does.) I have noticed right in the center of the disk slot it bulges outwards a little bit.:x *grabs wooden sword* SOMEONE IS GOING TO DIE TONIGHT!!!:evil: :twisted:darkmark91
pfft...screw the wooden sword, just smack him over the head with your wiimote...those things are tuff.
alexh_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#14 alexh_99
Member since 2007 • 5378 Posts
What kind of 21 year old pretends he is ronaldo playing soccer and still has a girlfriend.
JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 JordanElek
Member since 2002 • 18564 Posts

What kind of 21 year old pretends he is ronaldo playing soccer and still has a girlfriend.alexh_99

One with a personality?

stkr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#16 stkr
Member since 2006 • 6118 Posts
We had a really strong thunderstorm pass through and I forgot to unplug the Wii. Lightning struck and the power went out and come back on within a few seconds. My wii refused to turn on and Zelda was stuck inside. Nintendo had to send me a new AC adapter before it would turn on. That's about it.
qupidxoxo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 qupidxoxo
Member since 2004 • 1556 Posts

[QUOTE="alexh_99"]What kind of 21 year old pretends he is ronaldo playing soccer and still has a girlfriend.JordanElek

One with a personality?

-FAmas-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#18 -FAmas-
Member since 2003 • 13159 Posts
if the scratches were colored you can probbaly just wipe them off with some baking soda
darkmark91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 darkmark91

if the scratches were colored you can probbaly just wipe them off with some baking soda-FAmas-

I already tried that. Thanks for he help anyway.

But look on the bright side. When I am playing Wii and my brother is near by, I can always say

"I wonder where the SH** stain on my Wii came from???"

X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
Nope, it's nicely tucked away in the TV stand.
Mariokicksbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Mariokicksbutt
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
You just made my day! lol!
Gameslayer3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Gameslayer3
Member since 2006 • 19915 Posts
tc at first i thought your bro was a 5 year old intill you said he was 21. i just lol at that
dinofan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 dinofan01
Member since 2007 • 1697 Posts
man thats funny. i dont have a near death su=ituation but when i first bought my wii and put wii sports in the wii said it could not read disc. i got sooooooo scared until i realized i put the idc in backwards
gigamouse510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#25 gigamouse510
Member since 2007 • 322 Posts
i do the same thing but i will kill him for sure!!!
Dark_Link142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Dark_Link142
Member since 2004 • 6726 Posts
That's an awesome story. It's a good thing your Wii is still ok but I was laughing when you said you took out a wooden sword and started chasing your brother. Shame about the scratches :(. Like Duckman said, you can just get a skin to make your Wii look real sharp and cover them up.
Rexatar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Rexatar
Member since 2007 • 365 Posts

I was playing Metroid Prime 1 with a wired GC controller, then my brother comes out of no where screaming "Ronaldo has just scored an other amazing GOOOOOOOOOOAL!!!" (He likes to make be-live he is famous soccer player when he is playing soccer.) And he runs right into the GC wire, then the next thing I know my I am screaming "YOU @$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!" while my Wii is flying in the air crashing towards the floor.After my Wii hit the floor(thank GOD I have carpet everywhere in my house) all HE** broke loose. I grabbed my wooden sword and started screaming at my brother that if my Wii is broken, he is going to DIE!!! While this was happening my brothers Girl friend was rofl_ing. She said from her point of view:a short 16 year old kid, holding a wooden sword (me) threatening his older and much taller 21 years old brother, while he was cowardingaway into a corner pleading for me not to kill him, is very amusing. This is when I went to my Wii plug everything back in, and I realised the game was still going (I was in a puddle of lava with only 32% life left, all my energy tanks were GONE.) Thankfully my Wii got away with only twoBIGscratches. One of them is a brownish color and the other is a blackish color. (It looks like someone took a sh** on my Wii and wiped it off with toilet paper.)

darkmark91

I loled so much while I was reading this. My 6 year old brother has knocked my Wii down like three times since I got it this past August, (thank god it's still working) so I know how you feel. 
Avatar image for deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#28 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
Member since 2004 • 16051 Posts

OMG... :lol: that is a funny post.. of course we can :lol: bc the title say "almost"
... anyway :lol: :lol:

Mine ... was with my lil cousin (7 yo, 20 years younger, so i could not kill him.. I did give him rules.. and his mom was close so she said "easy or you woul dnot have present if you brake that. She (me) love us but if you brake it I (my aunt) would have to pay for it" ... :oops:

Anyway... he was playing some game of GC and he pull the control to much and the Wii fall forward from the tv set. Thx God I was looking for another "kid" game for him (I put my games in some shelves at teh botton part of teh tv set) So the Wii fall above me and I was able to grab it. It head my lower head/neck.. But it was save :)

When I put the Wii in place and turn around to my poor lil cousin he was ready to run or cry. He did not do either. I explain the rules in a nice way. (and as said above.. her mom was there so :lol: )

cjm23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 cjm23
Member since 2007 • 910 Posts
LOL I saw the thread title and thought it said"My brother almost KILLED my Wife!!!". I was like "eh", and then I came back and saw it said Wii and I was like OMG!!! lol anyways, I have a sort of near death experience with my Wii. My mom was going to brush our 90 pound Golden Retriever (puppy lol), so she looped his leash around the chair. The phone rang so she went and got it, and Buster (the golden) got spooked and started running through the house thinking the chair was chasing him. The leg of the chair went into the wall (a good sized hole) and then swung around the living room, nailing both of my knees, sending me barrelling to the floor. He then continued to run through the house until my friend James grabbed him and let him calm down. During that ruckus, the chair came a couple of inches from destroying my Wii. Buster wasn't hurt at all, but he did pee on himself lol. A 90 pound Golden Retriever thinking that a chair was chasing him and peeing on himself. Well he's not the brightest crayon in the box lol.
Avatar image for snedgesthegreat
snedgesthegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 snedgesthegreat
Member since 2007 • 129 Posts
. Well he's not the brightest crayon in the box lol.cjm23
I Think the crayon fell out of the box and someone stepped on it. lol. Anyway i know how you feel, i have a golden too. It's a 100 pound female. Shes 4 and does alot of things like your dog.
duckshoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#31 duckshoe
Member since 2007 • 114 Posts
Thank god for nintendo, they are geniuses when it comes to sturdy design. I don't have any stories, but I do know someone who was in a car crash w/ the wii in a box in the back seat on launch day. Yep, wii completely intact. I dropped my DS out a three story window on a bet. I won, it still worked. Thank you nintendo, for winning me $20.
tyployt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#32 tyployt
Member since 2004 • 3545 Posts
The day I got my wii, I hooked it up temporarily in the living room, so cords were all over the floor everywhere. Later that night I had to vacuum the floor in the living room and I was a little careful around the cords to not suck them up, but that damn sensor bar cord is so tiny it got sucked in anyway! It knocked my wii off the table and onto the floor (thankfully it's carpet). I had to take apart the vacuum cleaner to get the cord out of there. But there weren't any scratches or anything at all wrong with the wii. Still works perfectly. :)
-CheeseEater-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 -CheeseEater-
Member since 2007 • 5258 Posts

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaa

That is awsome. Love it. Great post. Hahaha :lol:

Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Duckman5
Member since 2006 • 18934 Posts

[QUOTE="alexh_99"]What kind of 21 year old pretends he is ronaldo playing soccer and still has a girlfriend.JordanElek

One with a personality?

:lol: That's almost sig-worthy!
m_machine024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 m_machine024
Member since 2006 • 15874 Posts
tc at first i thought your bro was a 5 year old intill you said he was 21. i just lol at thatGameslayer3
HAhahaha yeah I was like WTF at that part.
JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 JordanElek
Member since 2002 • 18564 Posts

I dropped my DS out a three story window on a bet. I won, it still worked. Thank you nintendo, for winning me $20.duckshoe

:lol: Only $20? That seems like quite a risk. But I guess I first imagined the DS being dropped out of a window onto cement. Actually, the first image to pop into my mind was Jerry Seinfeld dropping a DS out of his window in New York that was always on the show.... :?

If you dropped it onto grass or something, that's different. I'd expect it to still work after that.

HyruleanLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 HyruleanLink
Member since 2005 • 5221 Posts
I don't have any stories of my own of accidents yet. However, the stanby light wasn't on one morning. I was frantic trying to find out what was wrong. After five minutes, the power cord was dead and not the Wii.:)
TheGreenToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 TheGreenToad
Member since 2005 • 176 Posts
[QUOTE="darkmark91"]

(It looks like someone took a sh** on my Wii and wiped it off with toilet paper.)

Sants412

HAHA that's hilarious, but thank God your wii is alright.

Here's my near death wii situation:

There was a baby about two years old in my basement (that's where I have my wii my basement's like a second living room). The baby knocked the wii off the vertical and was laying on it's stomach on my wii. I guess the wii is strong since it arried her, but when I saw her on my wii I grabbed her and pulled her off (gently). I immadeatly turned on my wii and saw that it was fine and I just laughed about it afterward. I couldn't get mad at a two year olf afterall.

rcignoni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 rcignoni
Member since 2004 • 8863 Posts

I just E-mailed my Wii to see if the light still works (and it does.) I have noticed right in the center of the disk slot it bulges outwards a little bit.:x *grabs wooden sword* SOMEONE IS GOING TO DIE TONIGHT!!!:evil: :twisted:

*Evil maniac voice* Muahahahah where is that little bloody i-Pod of his. I'll put real SH** stains on that!!!!

darkmark91
It looks like that on all Wiis, don't worry.
Buffyverse_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Buffyverse_Fan
Member since 2007 • 196 Posts

I was playing Metroid Prime 1 with a wired GC controller, then my brother comes out of no where screaming "Ronaldo has just scored an other amazing GOOOOOOOOOOAL!!!" (He likes to make be-live he is famous soccer player when he is playing soccer.) And he runs right into the GC wire, then the next thing I know my I am screaming "YOU @$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!" while my Wii is flying in the air crashing towards the floor.After my Wii hit the floor(thank GOD I have carpet everywhere in my house) all HE** broke loose. I grabbed my wooden sword and started screaming at my brother that if my Wii is broken, he is going to DIE!!! While this was happening my brothers Girl friend was rofl_ing. She said from her point of view:a short 16 year old kid, holding a wooden sword (me) threatening his older and much taller 21 years old brother, while he was cowardingaway into a corner pleading for me not to kill him, is very amusing. This is when I went to my Wii plug everything back in, and I realised the game was still going (I was in a puddle of lava with only 32% life left, all my energy tanks were GONE.) Thankfully my Wii got away with only two BIGscratches. One of them is a brownish color and the other is a blackish color. (It looks like someone took a sh** on my Wii and wiped it off with toilet paper.)

darkmark91

So ur older brother acted like a soccer player?

is ur name phil by any chance?

Avatar image for BenevolentEnemy
BenevolentEnemy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 BenevolentEnemy
Member since 2007 • 200 Posts
Just reading some of these stories made me see how dedicated the Nintendo Wii Fan-base must be. It seems that I am not the only Wiibie in the world. I mean, some of you get so excited when thinking about the Wii that your English becomes completely second language! If that's not dedication, I don't know what is.
darkmark91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 darkmark91
[QUOTE="darkmark91"]

rcignoni

It looks like that on all Wiis, don't worry.

No it bulges out much more than it usually does.

And to the guy who ask if my name is Phil. It is not, my name is Mark (I thought it was kinda obvious darkmark91)

The_Gr8_Leon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 The_Gr8_Leon
Member since 2007 • 267 Posts

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait....you have a wooden sword? Aaawwweeesssooommmeee.........

Where can I buy one of these said swords?

darkmark91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 darkmark91

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait....you have a wooden sword? Aaawwweeesssooommmeee.........

Where can I buy one of these said swords?

The_Gr8_Leon

Medieval Times or at a Renaissances (sp?) Fair.

Wima5ter-134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#46 Wima5ter-134
Member since 2007 • 640 Posts

lolololololololololololololoololololololololololololololololololol

I laughed so hard when I read this. Great story!

Avatar image for remmbermytitans
remmbermytitans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#47 remmbermytitans
Member since 2005 • 7214 Posts

Next time, grab a REAL sword! lol :D :lol:

Hope your Wii is alright and/or you have insurance

jeb800e

lol, well i've had a similar situation, we were playing smash brothers melee, and i had 3 wavebirds and a wired GC controller, so then my mom musta been blind or something, totally walks right past my wii, getting tripped by the GC controller, and I helplessly watch my wii fall to the cold hard floor.... Lucky for me, I quickly yanked the wire from my end, and the Wii kinda swung toward me, and SOMEHOW not only did i catch it.... but the GC controller somehow stayed plugged into the Wii... so, after I calm myself down, I gave my mom the biggest, meanest glare ever...

Arcanine_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Arcanine_88
Member since 2005 • 2219 Posts
That's one of the reasons I went out and got a Wavebird. I know, no rumble. But I don't know how many times I almost tripped over the GC cable... But it's good to hear that your Wii is still in working order.
stevoluvmunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 stevoluvmunch
Member since 2005 • 1176 Posts
My sister unplugged it during an update...she just kind turned around slow and was like...oops
muffinduck01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#50 muffinduck01
Member since 2007 • 317 Posts
no wii stories but a week after i bout my gamecube home my stepmom triped over the av controler chord and i fell to its near death on our wood floors and the face plate came out and super mario sunshine was face up on the floor and i was flipping out i pop the face plate in and sms and restart my gc and it still worked thank god