MW:Reflex Official Thread - post your friend codes

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Darth-Samus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 Darth-Samus
Member since 2006 • 3995 Posts

Well in keeping with the past few days' trend of Reflex overload, and being that I'm just super excited about it myself, I figured I'd share more. And like the topic said this is easily the best footage I've seen. It really shows how gorgeous the game really is. It stands against the 360 counterpart for sure (btw that doesn't mean I'm saying it's as good graphically. I know people would go nuts on me for that if I didn't clarify). Well here it is. Enjoy!

****EDIT: So I just got the game a few hours ago and have spent some good time both in the Campaign and online. So far here are my initial impressions:

- The graphics are very nice. I find them quite a bit better than WaW, though it is apparent it's an improved version of the same engine. Runs and plays extremely smooth.

- The controls are completely precise and build upon everything the Conduit has done. The best controls yet for a shooter as I had hoped andthey most definitely do improve the game. It's the best shooter out there with an evengreater control scheme. Brimming with win.

-However there is no 180 degree turn which I find sad. I use it all the time in The Conduit and find it to be a major loss.

-The online is flawless. Already many people playing online and it feels just as seamless as the offline campaign. Quick loading and no lag. Love it.

-As someone who played through all of the original between both the 360 and PS3 I can honestly say this is the exact same killer experience. In no way does this not feel like Call of Duty Modern Warfare. The excellent controls do nothing but enhance an already near flawless game. Not to sound like a fanboy, but it's everything I'd hope it would be so far. Totally love and I hope anyone who gets it does too.

VIDEO - Reflex action!

VIDEO - And another for you! (the second and third videos on this page)

VIDEO - Reflex Sweetness (Campaign) Enjoy!

VIDEO -Reflex Campaign (Nightvision)

VIDEO -Sniping Montage!-- courtesy of OreoMilkShake

VIDEO (IGN) - Deathmatch

VIDEO (IGN) -Execution Intro

My Reflex Friend Code is: 473454567453

Please keep all MW:R related discussion right here in this sticky. Here. Feel free to post pics, discuss the merit of purchasing vs non purchasing, and all that other very important super serious business internet stuff. -HarlockJC

Avatar image for enrique_marrodz
enrique_marrodz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#2 enrique_marrodz
Member since 2003 • 2107 Posts
Thanks, I hope it to fulfill the high expectations!
HotRevolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 HotRevolver
Member since 2009 • 532 Posts

Lookin pretty good.

fabz_95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#4 fabz_95
Member since 2006 • 15425 Posts

I'm sold, I'll definitely get this.

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30689 Posts
I don't know why they even have the servers up and running yet, if stores are breaking the street date at least they can keep people from playing online. Anyway people better stop playing online and posting these video's before they get tracked down on Facebook and thrown in jail like that kid lol.
tom95b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 tom95b
Member since 2008 • 4999 Posts

I can't believe they upgraded the graphics so much in 2 months. :o

Cruse34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 Cruse34
Member since 2009 • 4468 Posts

Not buyin it maybe would get it if it was free

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

I don't think it looks good

Infinity Ward's work has been torn down. The atmosphere is completely gone from the game

If there was never a Modern Warfare game anywhere else you could say this was an ok title, nothing great nothing horrible.

Since everyone has seen what Modern Warfare is supposed to be this just feels wrong

It's the mistake that so many devs make on the Wii. Instead of making something that plays to the Wii's strengths they instead majorly downgrade a game and call it a day

I don't appreciate this kind of laziness anymore. It's 3 years since the Wii launched and it's owners deserve better efforts then this

SoldatKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SoldatKnight
Member since 2004 • 1557 Posts

Yummy! :shock:

JebranRush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 JebranRush
Member since 2009 • 1401 Posts
Not impressed, but maybe it'll be fun.
boardn720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 boardn720
Member since 2008 • 5310 Posts

Looks good to me, I am excited for this title, since I never played it on any of the original platforms

HipYoungster42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 HipYoungster42
Member since 2009 • 1892 Posts

Infinity Ward's work has been torn down. The atmosphere is completely gone from the game

If there was never a Modern Warfare game anywhere else you could say this was an ok title, nothing great nothing horrible.

Since everyone has seen what Modern Warfare is supposed to be this just feels wrong

It's the mistake that so many devs make on the Wii. Instead of making something that plays to the Wii's strengths they instead majorly downgrade a game and call it a day

I don't appreciate this kind of laziness anymore. It's 3 years since the Wii launched and it's owners deserve better efforts then this

Jaysonguy

But to you, what's "playing to the Wii's strengths"? Being you and all, that might be something completely twisted and distorted compared to what the masses think.:P

OniStrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 OniStrat
Member since 2003 • 1800 Posts

I can't believe they upgraded the graphics so much in 2 months. :o

tom95b

Actually, that video makes the game look a lot better than it actually looks. The textures on character's are horrible in this game. They pretty much look like they did on those alpha screens released a few months back. The game looks essentially like World at War.

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#14 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts
finally a footage of the game that isnt someone recording their own tv... *skips half the video of settings* doesnt look god-awful, but i wouldnt say it looks good either. it's passable. specially because we're talking about a youtube video, not "live footage".
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#15 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts
That 'yeah' video was horrible. Even small things are noticeable. Like when you shoot rockets at guys, they just fall. In the counterpart versions, theres actually physics that send them flying away and it looks like a much more cinematic experience. I actually forgot how good COD4 looked until I played that same level to compare what I saw. I'm actually ashamed IW's great work is being downgraded and being made into .. that.
intro94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 intro94
Member since 2006 • 2623 Posts
well from my experience games always look better on my tv than videos, so starting from that fact, i think its freakin awesome the achievement from treyarch.it was a huge effort to do this, as they had to use over a 100 programing techniques to fit this game into wii(according to the developer).I think a couple of single player maps dont look that well due to them stretching the limits.But the online looks very good. I think this will push more "dedicated" developers like HVS to try harder on the overall looks.I think conduit looked alright in some ways but online maps look bland and the frame rate in mp is all over the place during rocket stages. As it is MW reflex is the best looking wii shooter. And theres nothing wrong with that.
Darth-Samus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Darth-Samus

Alllllrighty. Well this certainly backfired.

shoryuken_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 shoryuken_
Member since 2009 • 3420 Posts

I'm surprised so many people are buying into this game...

I played through all of Modern Warfare........two years ago.........and I don't own a 360/PS3...........

This isn't like Okami or Metroid Prime Trilogy where the game is being upgraded to the Wii. Quite the opposite, actually. And it's being released around the day its sequel is released on the HD consoles? Hell, they even changed the name to Modern Warfare Reflex to make uneducated buyers think that this is a new game. I'm shocked that so many of you guys are buying into this cheap money-making scheme.

intro94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 intro94
this one is particularly good http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nqEO3R__0k
intro94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 intro94

I played through all of Modern Warfare........two years ago.........and I don't own a 360/PS3...........

This isn't like Okami or Metroid Prime Trilogy where the game is being upgraded to the Wii. Quite the opposite, actually. And it's being released around the day its sequel is released on the HD consoles? Hell, they even changed the name to Modern Warfare Reflex to make uneducated buyers think that this is a new game. I'm shocked that so many of you guys are buying into this cheap money-making scheme.

shoryuken_

no. okami wasnt upgraded.it was downgraded for the wii.gets your facts straight.But since the ps2 is a hd console i guess it makes sense.But even downgraded okami was a good game. I dont see this as any cheap money making scheme given that it involved a team of 30 developers over several months doing the unthinkable to fit this game on the wii.On trilogy, they did remove as many effects and added bloom.The water in the trilogy looks like barf, compared the the last gen Cube version.How sad is that

Darth-Samus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Darth-Samus

I'm kinda shocked.

I'm sticking by initial imression of amazement keeping my excitement level through the roof/ The game looks great. We all know the Wii can't make a 360 game, so acting surprised the game doesn't look like a 360 game just seems silly, but it's cool. It is blatantly apparant that Trayarch has done a wonderfully spectaular job transferring this game to the Wii. Several testimonies I've seen from the people posting these vids have commented on how good it is.

I believe Treyarch and this title are a shining example of how to...."port down" if you will...one of the prettiest and most complex HD title to make it play and look amazing on the Wii and not lose one single feature. Even it's robust online component. To me, and I'm one who feels MW is the greast pure first person shooting experience, I believe this will be the best version of the game on the market. Hands down.I don't know how those amazing videos put a sour taste in so many people's mouths, but I have full confidence anyone who plays it ill see just how great it is. 2 years old or not.

Now...I'm going to go watch those two videos for the fourth time ;)

Avatar image for darth-pyschosis
darth-pyschosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 darth-pyschosis
Member since 2006 • 9322 Posts

Jaysonguy

from a person who beat COD4 on PS3, i honestly don't think the graphics downgrade takes away from the "atmosphere" but i sincerely hope you rent this game to actually have first hand proof of what you just said. I'm ok with this effort coz you know what, thats all the wii can do

people think the Wii can pull of Silent Hills good realistic graphics with brown and black colors in COD but it can't. SH has so little going on screen that a game with 10 online players or 15-20 NPCs on screen are doing more than the 1-3 dumb AI nurses walking at you in those SH screenshots

the Wii is an Xbox with 24MB more of system RAM, thats it. I'm saying this is probably what it would look like on the original Xbox. I'm ok with that. A game like this doesn't have as colorful as a art design direction so its never going to look as good as SMG, which is more colorful and brings out the Wii hardware's strengths

the core game that got a 9 from gamespot two years ago, and the mechanics from the COD last year that got 8.5 are still there and have been improved with the DLC fro COD4 on the Wii disc (no extra charge) and more improved controls, more online players in a match

the thing that made COD4 good wasn't its graphics, it was the core game, the online, etc and those are still intact so this is easily an AA/AAA game and i am picking it up at midnght on monday and will enjoy it barring any unforseen errors

intro94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 intro94
[QUOTE="darth-pyschosis"]

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

from a person who beat COD4 on PS3, i honestly don't think the graphics downgrade takes away from the "atmosphere" but i sincerely hope you rent this game to actually have first hand proof of what you just said. I'm ok with this effort coz you know what, thats all the wii can do

people think the Wii can pull of Silent Hills good realistic graphics with brown and black colors in COD but it can't. SH has so little going on screen that a game with 10 online players or 15-20 NPCs on screen are doing more than the 1-3 dumb AI nurses walking at you in those SH screenshots

the Wii is an Xbox with 24MB more of system RAM, thats it. I'm saying this is probably what it would look like on the original Xbox. I'm ok with that. A game like this doesn't have as colorful as a art design direction so its never going to look as good as SMG, which is more colorful and brings out the Wii hardware's strengths

the core game that got a 9 from gamespot two years ago, and the mechanics from the COD last year that got 8.5 are still there and have been improved with the DLC fro COD4 on the Wii disc (no extra charge) and more improved controls, more online players in a match

the thing that made COD4 good wasn't its graphics, it was the core game, the online, etc and those are still intact so this is easily an AA/AAA game and i am picking it up at midnght on monday and will enjoy it barring any unforseen errors

since i played it on PC and then on PS3! i find funny what some argue.Do you think after i played it with over 40 players on PC to suddenly be stuck with less than half on PS3 i was like OMG this is pathetic and unworthy!No.It was still great. Same here.Loosing some graphical enhancements did not make the game cinematic to me(to be honest it was never too cinematic), in the case of WAW. People didnt buy the better PC version and forgot about the PS3, they still bought the ps3 version, without dedicated servers and less players(and less graphics! ) and analog sticks. Is the same in the end. Oh about time frame...well to be honest, MW1 is one of the best online shooters ever, and 2 years later it still is. again this is a better quality video! check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nqEO3R__0k
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#24 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts

I'm kinda shocked.

I'm sticking by initial imression of amazement keeping my excitement level through the roof/ The game looks great. We all know the Wii can't make a 360 game, so acting surprised the game doesn't look like a 360 game just seems silly, but it's cool. It is blatantly apparant that Trayarch has done a wonderfully spectaular job transferring this game to the Wii. Several testimonies I've seen from the people posting these vids have commented on how good it is.

I believe Treyarch and this title are a shining example of how to...."port down" if you will...one of the prettiest and most complex HD title to make it play and look amazing on the Wii and not lose one single feature. Even it's robust online component. I don't know how those amazing videos put a sour taste in so many people's mouths, but I have full confidence anyone who plays it ill see just how great it is. 2 years old or not.

Darth-Samus

The feature lost is the fact that it doesn't look as cinematic. That game was all about its great story, great artistic and technical visuals and its great cinematic feel. You can't get that same cinematic, blockbuster movie feel on a console like the Wii.

You can argue all you want about the visuals and how they look good .. 'for a Wii game' -- but the fact that it looks less cinematic and less of what made Modern Warfare .. well Modern Warfare to me.. well its gone.

intro94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 intro94
[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"]

[QUOTE="Darth-Samus"]

I'm kinda shocked.

I believe Treyarch and this title are a shining example of how to...."port down" if you will...one of the prettiest and most complex HD title to make it play and look amazing on the Wii and not lose one single feature. Even it's robust online component. I don't know how those amazing videos put a sour taste in so many people's mouths, but I have full confidence anyone who plays it ill see just how great it is. 2 years old or not.

The feature lost is the fact that it doesn't look as cinematic. That game was all about its great story, great artistic and technical visuals and its great cinematic feel. You can't get that same cinematic, blockbuster movie feel on a console like the Wii.

You can argue all you want about the visuals and how they look good .. 'for a Wii game' -- but the fact that it looks less cinematic and less of what made Modern Warfare .. well Modern Warfare to me.. well its gone.

no haziq i dont think is impossible , taking the mw issue aside for a moment, Your claim that Wii cant do cinematic is a stretch.I believe its doable on most hardware with good technique and storytelling. For instance, metal gear 3 on PS2 was downright cinematic, as well as the one for the cube.I expect Another M to be downright cinematic. MW originally was cinematic at moments, but never during most gameplay neither.Personally however, i dont care about cinematic for THIS game.Im looking foward for this gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nqEO3R__0k
Darth-Samus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Darth-Samus

"""""I don't appreciate this kind of laziness anymore. It's 3 years since the Wii launched and it's owners deserve better efforts then this"""""

Jaysonguy

:shock: - I feel that statement should have come from your "Baby carrying Wii Game" thread :P. Not a killer port of the revered Modern Warfare, right? Right?

I just don't ever understand you Jay.I know you'll say that I'm wrong here which I understand...but what I believe is that maybe you personally are not intersted in the game, which is cool, there's not one thing wrong with that, and that deep down you know that the video and the game look mighty impressive...but you're afraid that admitting it looks good will mean that you're saying you like the game when you don't want to.

Don't you think the video with the nightvision looks pretty impressive? How can you not? The mood and the pace as well as the action and graphics are all present. Add to that the superior shooting control and you pretty much have the superior version of the superior fps. One way I tend to look at it is that - if the original Modern Warfare on a completely made up scale would have a graphics level of say, 100%....the the Wii version looks to me to be at around 80%. Compared to most Wii versions where they really are "LAZY" and give us about 60% when, like you said Jay, Wii owners deserve better than that. Well....here it is. A game we can be proud. You (Jay) and all of us should be happy and excitedon the principal of the fact that we've gotten this great looking version of this game. It's a major coup for Wii owners. It won't mean anybodiy who doesn't want to be will be a fan of the game. But they deserve some credit I feel. Looks amazing. CoD fan or not:)

fabz_95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 fabz_95

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

darth-pyschosis

I completely agree with you. I'm sure most of us can agree that this game looks a lot better than COD:WAW for Wii? (I own COD WAW Wii) And I'm 100% sure the controls are pretty much the same as COD:WaW Wii. Now, COD:WaW had worse graphics than it's PS3/360 counterparts, only 8 players in an online match, less online modes and no split-screen. However it still scored 8.5, same as the other two versions, and it deserved the score as the game is a very fun game. Now this game is improved in nearly every way (compared to COD:WaW wii) but is a port of a 2 year old game. Even though the game is 2 year's old, it'll still be great, especially for Wii only owners, which is why I think, this will be a great game and will get a great score.

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 BrunoBRS

[QUOTE="shoryuken_"]

intro94

no. okami wasnt upgraded.it was downgraded for the wii.gets your facts straight.But since the ps2 is a hd console i guess it makes sense.But even downgraded okami was a good game. I dont see this as any cheap money making scheme given that it involved a team of 30 developers over several months doing the unthinkable to fit this game on the wii.On trilogy, they did remove as many effects and added bloom.The water in the trilogy looks like barf, compared the the last gen Cube version.How sad is that

*tries to understand wtf you're talking about* ... *fails* i suppose it's sarcasm... if not, it's the biggest nonsense i've read in months.
fabz_95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 fabz_95
[QUOTE="intro94"]

[QUOTE="shoryuken_"]

BrunoBRS

*tries to understand wtf you're talking about* ... *fails* i suppose it's sarcasm... if not, it's the biggest nonsense i've read in months.

I am really confused. He seems too serious for him to be being sarcastic...
Darth-Samus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Darth-Samus

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

fabz_95

I completely agree with you. I'm sure most of us can agree that this game looks a lot better than COD:WAW for Wii? (I own COD WAW Wii) And I'm 100% sure the controls are pretty much the same as COD:WaW Wii. Now, COD:WaW had worse graphics than it's PS3/360 counterparts, only 8 players in an online match, less online modes and no split-screen. However it still scored 8.5, same as the other two versions, and it deserved the score as the game is a very fun game. Now this game is improved in nearly every way (compared to COD:WaW wii) but is a port of a 2 year old game. Even though the game is 2 year's old, it'll still be great, especially for Wii only owners, which is why I think, this will be a great game and will get a great score.

Man I love both of you guys. You really nailed exactl what I was trying to show people and get them excited (And it makes me feel a little less foolish after how underwhlmed everyone surprisingly was ;)).

This game has turned out even better than I could have hoped. And I always have high expectations because I know the Wii is capable of things like this, Darkside Chronicles, The Conduit and the like. Even though most devs dn't make it happen it doesn't change what I know the system is capable of. After WaW being as good as it was, this is going to blow it out of the water I agree. And the graphics on this are just so solid. Just because the polygon count is lower doesn't mean it's not pretty in the all around package for different reasons. It's the same reason Corruption can stand up against the original Dead Space or Gears of War even when on paper of course it's not on par.

I'm glad you guys are at least still stoked. See you online Tues!!

Lord_Nas3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Lord_Nas3k
Member since 2006 • 1492 Posts

I don't get it? The game looks terrible.

Pices

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Pices
Member since 2005 • 3910 Posts
[QUOTE="fabz_95"]

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

You can customize the controls
Darth-Samus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Darth-Samus

[QUOTE="Darth-Samus"]

I'm kinda shocked.

Haziqonfire

I think we've yet to see an example of those trademark cinematic CoD moments from the Wii videos to compare to the original version's. That will have to wait until video may surface showcasing those moments or we get and play the game. However, it's the exact same game. Offically announce several times and not a secret. So all of those set pieces will for sure be present. We already know the engine is solid so they'll transfer just fine. I'm keeping my optimism way up ;)

Now, out of the videos I've posted, you could say that the video in the helicopter is the closest we have to a "cinematic" moment. And honestly, it delivers. It looks and feels and is paced the exact same way on the other two consoles. The explosions and effects look absolutely great. If you have any sort of problem with that particular set piece, well that's fine, but that just means you have the same problem on the original HD console's versions. Which mean your criticism is applied to the title of Modern Warfare....not the Wii version of the game. They're all one in the same now ;)

Darth-Samus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Darth-Samus

shoryuken_

The simple existence of superior motion control makes this game an upgrade of the 360/ps3 version. Graphics be damned (although they do look great :) )

shoryuken_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 shoryuken_

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"][QUOTE="intro94"] no. okami wasnt upgraded.it was downgraded for the wii.gets your facts straight.But since the ps2 is a hd console i guess it makes sense.But even downgraded okami was a good game. I dont see this as any cheap money making scheme given that it involved a team of 30 developers over several months doing the unthinkable to fit this game on the wii.On trilogy, they did remove as many effects and added bloom.The water in the trilogy looks like barf, compared the the last gen Cube version.How sad is that

fabz_95

Wait..who are we talking about here? Me or Intro?

Anyways, if these developers cared as much as they supposedly say they do, we would be getting Modern Warfare 2 like every other console (including the DS).

Hoodstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Hoodstock
Member since 2008 • 2050 Posts

Looks good to me, I am excited for this title, since I never played it on any of the original platforms

boardn720
Same here!
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 BrunoBRS

just noticed that... on the 7min video (the one with night vision and everything), watch from 3:20 to 3:40... did you notice the terrorist just staring at the player as he was killed? WTF?

@shoryuken - about intro... your post made sense. his didnt. *cough*ps2isahdconsole*cough*

Darth-Samus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Darth-Samus

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"][QUOTE="intro94"] no. okami wasnt upgraded.it was downgraded for the wii.gets your facts straight.But since the ps2 is a hd console i guess it makes sense.But even downgraded okami was a good game. I dont see this as any cheap money making scheme given that it involved a team of 30 developers over several months doing the unthinkable to fit this game on the wii.On trilogy, they did remove as many effects and added bloom.The water in the trilogy looks like barf, compared the the last gen Cube version.How sad is that

fabz_95

Oh my. Yeah....wow.....I feel like reading that made me start to hallucinate. What year is it?

Lord_Nas3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Lord_Nas3k
Member since 2006 • 1492 Posts

[QUOTE="shoryuken_"]

Darth-Samus

The simple existence of superior motion control makes this game an upgrade of the 360/ps3 version. Graphics be damned (although they do look great :) )

So, uh, missing features don't matter?

Darth-Samus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Darth-Samus

just noticed that... on the 7min video (the one with night vision and everything), watch from 3:20 to 3:40... did you notice the terrorist just staring at the player as he was killed? WTF? @shoryuken - at intro... your post made sense. his didnt. *cough*ps2isahdconsole*cough*BrunoBRS

Lol yeah. There is the one guy he runs up to and he pauses for a second and looks at the guy....he looks right back....and then the player just stabs him. It was pretty funny. The game was probably not completely done at the time of the video and even if it was...eh....as great as I may think they've done with this version...I mean it is still on a system less powerful than the original's. The occasional sporadic moment like that won't ruin this ame for me....as long as it is occasional ;)

But also it's more about the online for me anyways lol.

@shoryuken - at intro... your post made sense. his didnt. *cough*ps2isahdconsole*cough*BrunoBRS

^ ;)

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 BrunoBRS

[QUOTE="fabz_95"][QUOTE="BrunoBRS"] *tries to understand wtf you're talking about* ... *fails* i suppose it's sarcasm... if not, it's the biggest nonsense i've read in months.Darth-Samus

Oh my. Yeah....wow.....I feel like reading that made me start to hallucinate. What year is it?

the year is 200X. doctor willy modified his own creations to aid him in his quest for world domination. it is up to you, darth-samus, to defeat the evil scientist and restore peace.
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 BrunoBRS

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"]just noticed that... on the 7min video (the one with night vision and everything), watch from 3:20 to 3:40... did you notice the terrorist just staring at the player as he was killed? WTF? @shoryuken - at intro... your post made sense. his didnt. *cough*ps2isahdconsole*cough*Darth-Samus

Lol yeah. There is the one guy he runs up to and he pauses for a second and looks at the guy....he looks right back....and the the player stabs him. It was pretty funny. The game was probably not completely done at the time of the video and evn if it was eh....as great as I amy think they've done with this version...I mean it is still on a system less powerful than the original's. The occasional sporadic moment like that won't ruin this ame for me....as long as it is occasional ;)

i guess if you want the game for the online, AI shouldnt really worry you... but AI is not the only thing i noticed that's lacking here... but if it suits you, go for it :P
Darth-Samus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Darth-Samus

[QUOTE="Darth-Samus"]

[QUOTE="shoryuken_"]

Lord_Nas3k

Oh it certainly would matter. However there is not one feature that didn't make it into the Wii version. It is 100% the same experience. Both on and offline :D That's a fact too. I'm not talking out my arse.

Pices

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Pices
Member since 2005 • 3910 Posts
[QUOTE="Lord_Nas3k"]

[QUOTE="Darth-Samus"]

[QUOTE="shoryuken_"]

Features that are not necessary like HD graphics, Wii speak, split-screen (that would do) and extra players
Darth-Samus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Darth-Samus

[QUOTE="Darth-Samus"]

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"]just noticed that... on the 7min video (the one with night vision and everything), watch from 3:20 to 3:40... did you notice the terrorist just staring at the player as he was killed? WTF? @shoryuken - at intro... your post made sense. his didnt. *cough*ps2isahdconsole*cough*BrunoBRS

Lol yeah. There is the one guy he runs up to and he pauses for a second and looks at the guy....he looks right back....and the the player stabs him. It was pretty funny. The game was probably not completely done at the time of the video and evn if it was eh....as great as I amy think they've done with this version...I mean it is still on a system less powerful than the original's. The occasional sporadic moment like that won't ruin this ame for me....as long as it is occasional ;)

i guess if you want the game for the online, AI shouldnt really worry you... but AI is not the only thing i noticed that's lacking here... but if it suits you, go for it :P

For sure bro. Imean, I know I'm going buck wild with my excitement for the game and it's transfer, and I stand by that, but that doesn't mean I'm a blind, brain-washed fool lol. I know that little moments and details will be changed or even completely gone. But those things I expect to be inconsequential to the entire MW experience. With the great controls and uncompromised online gamig....I'm completely content with it.

Darth-Samus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Darth-Samus

[QUOTE="Lord_Nas3k"]

[QUOTE="Darth-Samus"]

Pices

Features that are not necessary like HD graphics, Wii speak, split-screen (that would do) and extra players

Yeah, that's fair. There's no voice chat or split screen. Shame but oh well.

Darth-Samus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Darth-Samus

[QUOTE="Darth-Samus"]

[QUOTE="fabz_95"] I am really confused. He seems too serious for him to be being sarcastic...BrunoBRS

the year is 200X. doctor willy modified his own creations to aid him in his quest for world domination. it is up to you, darth-samus, to defeat the evil scientist and restore peace.

Whoa sweet! Like Dragonball Z?!?

shoryuken_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 shoryuken_

Dr. Wily is a Megaman reference.

You're thinking about Dr. Gero from DBZ, lol.

Darth-Samus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Darth-Samus

Dr. Wily is a Megaman reference.

You're thinking about Dr. Gero from DBZ, lol.

shoryuken_

Oh did he say Dr Wily? Man I missed it. And yes I was thinking about Dr Gero ;)

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 BrunoBRS

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"][QUOTE="Darth-Samus"]

[QUOTE="fabz_95"] I am really confused. He seems too serious for him to be being sarcastic...Darth-Samus

Whoa sweet! Like Dragonball Z?!?

more like megaman... i hate when people dont get my old-school references :P

and as for your other post... lets just hope the online's worth it :P