More Kingdom Hearts Details for DS and 3DS

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nycmta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 nycmta
Member since 2005 • 72 Posts

more info added to the previous post

http://www.guerillaplay.com/main/index.php/latest-news/44-wii/759-kingdom-hearts-recoded-plus-3d-details?start=1

CyberKlown28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 CyberKlown28
Member since 2008 • 1198 Posts
Too many Kingdom Hearts games.....
ResidentEvi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 ResidentEvi1
Member since 2010 • 41 Posts
the more keyblade action, the better!!!
Fusionmix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#4 Fusionmix
Member since 2010 • 1656 Posts

What I really want is a good camera. I played up through Wonderland of KH1 and had to quit because of the camera. It was pretty fun, though, even if the controls felt like a first-generation N64 game.

CyberKlown28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 CyberKlown28
the more keyblade action, the better!!!ResidentEvi1
well yeah fans won't mind. but we just got 358/2 days last year another ds one is confirmed a 3ds one is also confirmed and psp's birth by sleep is next to come also. I just think that they should take a few years and make the game as great as possible instead of having all of these things worked on at once and ending up very good but not great just my opinion though . _.
LightGalaxy_07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 LightGalaxy_07
Member since 2009 • 626 Posts

why always on the ds?! it should be on the ps3... coz kh series starts on the ps2!

Ripcurl530

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#7 Ripcurl530
Member since 2007 • 649 Posts
[QUOTE="ResidentEvi1"]the more keyblade action, the better!!!CyberKlown28
well yeah fans won't mind. but we just got 358/2 days last year another ds one is confirmed a 3ds one is also confirmed and psp's birth by sleep is next to come also. I just think that they should take a few years and make the game as great as possible instead of having all of these things worked on at once and ending up very good but not great just my opinion though . _.

Agreed. It seems that at this point they are just churning them out and reusing the same characters and music. Even thought the music is my favorite in a game and I love the story, everything gets old at some point.

I'm still playing through 358/2 days but I'm feeling a little fatigued after 1, 2 and chain of memories...
Pixel-Perfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 Pixel-Perfect
Member since 2009 • 5778 Posts

What I really want is a good camera. I played up through Wonderland of KH1 and had to quit because of the camera. It was pretty fun, though, even if the controls felt like a first-generation N64 game.

Fusionmix

I agree, but kingdom hearts 2 is soo much better, you should give it a try before completely writing off the series.

CyberKlown28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 CyberKlown28

[QUOTE="CyberKlown28"][QUOTE="ResidentEvi1"]the more keyblade action, the better!!!Ripcurl530

Agreed. It seems that at this point they are just churning them out and reusing the same characters and music. Even thought the music is my favorite in a game and I love the story, everything gets old at some point.

I'm still playing through 358/2 days but I'm feeling a little fatigued after 1, 2 and chain of memories...

oh good somebody agrees.....I thought I'd get jumped by kh fans wielding keyblades....

Kenny789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#10 Kenny789
Member since 2006 • 10434 Posts

why always on the ds?! it should be on the ps3... coz kh series starts on the ps2!

LightGalaxy_07
Why NOT the DS? o.O
LionVI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 LionVI
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
I'm so excited with this announcement! :D Can't wait to go on adventure in the magic worlds of Disney! (I hope a Toy Story world will come)
xXDante666Xx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 xXDante666Xx
Member since 2004 • 3102 Posts

I'm so excited with this announcement! :D Can't wait to go on adventure in the magic worlds of Disney! (I hope a Toy Story world will come)LionVI

Pixar has never been in a KH game. We have been waiting for that since the first one was released. :(

BUT we do get a Stitch world with BBS! So I am at least excited. :P

LionVI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 LionVI
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
Haha I know but I'm allowed to hope for it, aren't I? :P And for a non Pixar movie I'll hope for a Dumbo world then.
HallowBastion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#14 HallowBastion
Member since 2004 • 9906 Posts

[QUOTE="LionVI"]I'm so excited with this announcement! :D Can't wait to go on adventure in the magic worlds of Disney! (I hope a Toy Story world will come)xXDante666Xx

Pixar has never been in a KH game. We have been waiting for that since the first one was released. :(

BUT we do get a Stitch world with BBS! So I am at least excited. :P

Well, there has been some news in the last month or so suggesting that the next KH will have some sort of Pixar world. I'm looking forward to it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#15 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

I actually liked the camera in KH1, but I am having some trouble with the controls in the DS one. The Type B camera helps a little, but it looks like I have to hold both shoulder buttons to select quick-use commands.

I'm pretty happy they're making another one for the DS, since I guess it's set after the second game. And if there is an original one on the 3DS, it probably won't be out for a while.

I used to feel kinda so-so about all of these KH games following the first one, but now that I gave 358/2 Days a try I am enjoying it so far.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#16 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

I'm so excited with this announcement! :D Can't wait to go on adventure in the magic worlds of Disney! (I hope a Toy Story world will come)LionVI
Ooh, good call. Seeing toy Sora, Donald andGoofy would be pretty cool.