MOHH2 has better conrols than MP3, hands down...CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS GAME!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LastLaugh90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 LastLaugh90
Member since 2005 • 518 Posts

This is an exerpt of Matt from IGNs Blog:

On another note, I just want to put it out there: Medal of Honor Heroes 2 officially beats the pants off Metroid Prime 3 in the FPS control department. This is the new Wii benchmark, period. Not even close. Seriously. Wait until you get a load of how beautiful the controls are -- I'll have a video for you in the near future.

http://blogs.ign.com/matt-ign

this is going to be a killer app, theres no doubt about it. I was a little unsure but after reading this...but now theres not a doubt in my mind!

mattbrw08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 mattbrw08
Member since 2004 • 771 Posts
Wow, very impressive. This looks to be the best 3rd party game on wii yet. (this is just an opinion though).
LastLaugh90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 LastLaugh90

Wow, very impressive. This looks to be the best 3rd party game on wii yet. (this is just an opinion though).mattbrw08

ha yeah but still. plus matty is pretty right on and i trust him completley

Sants412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 Sants412
Member since 2007 • 5599 Posts
Alright! maybe now a launch day buy, the MP3 controls were really tight so I wonder how tight these can be.
BrokenPezHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 BrokenPezHead
Member since 2007 • 288 Posts
If it really does, that's awsome. I love MP3 controls, but it's not the most fast paced game. COD3 would have been awsome with a decent scheme. Also, if it really is better, that will mean a 3rd party has finally stepped up to play some real ball.
mikhailk5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 mikhailk5
Member since 2006 • 446 Posts
Thats nice to hear, now if the online play and graphics can hold up I will be the first one on-line at the store to buy it.
LastLaugh90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 LastLaugh90

If it really does, that's awsome. I love MP3 controls, but it's not the most fast paced game. COD3 would have been awsome with a decent scheme. Also, if it really is better, that will mean a 3rd party has finally stepped up to play some real ball.BrokenPezHead

true that, we need GOOD third party support

Kenny789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#8 Kenny789
Member since 2006 • 10434 Posts
I just hope EA Nation's gonna work on this game....
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#9 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts
2 things can/will bring this game down. First, SP will be shallow. Second, if EA Nation plays like Madden 08, it wont be too fun....
XxAK47xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 XxAK47xX
Member since 2005 • 5003 Posts

On another note, I just want to put it out there: Medal of Honor Heroes 2 officially beats the pants off Metroid Prime 3 in the FPS control department. This is the new Wii benchmark, period. Not even close. Seriously. Wait until you get a load of how beautiful the controls are -- I'll have a video for you in the near future.

this is going to be a killer app, theres no doubt about it. I was a little unsure but after reading this...but now theres not a doubt in my mind!

LastLaugh90
candian developers that is why its good
St_muscat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#11 St_muscat
Member since 2007 • 4315 Posts

The only reason they beat the pants off MP3 is because instead of only 3 pre made settings you can fully customise the sensitivity to about any sensitivity, that's why it kills MP3. Now lets hope the game is good LOL.

WiiBaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 WiiBaller
Member since 2007 • 268 Posts
[QUOTE="LastLaugh90"]

XxAK47xX

Amen

chris3116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 chris3116
Member since 2003 • 12174 Posts
[QUOTE="LastLaugh90"]

XxAK47xX

If they are good, why would Bioware sell out to EA?

zaku101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 zaku101
Member since 2005 • 4641 Posts
[QUOTE="XxAK47xX"][QUOTE="LastLaugh90"]

chris3116

If they are good, why would Bioware sell out to EA?

I don't think even you could have turned down the money.

Darth-Samus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#15 Darth-Samus
Member since 2006 • 3995 Posts
So I've been wondering this; exactly how can the controls not only be better than Metroid, but SMOKE them? like...how? I don't get it? I mean...there wasn't really a flaw with the Metroid control scheme. There wasn't anything to really ask for that isn't. There aren't going to be more buttons. There's not not anything there that Metroid didn't have so how can it be worlds apart from Metroid? Right? Anyone get what I'm saying?
LINKloco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 LINKloco
Member since 2004 • 14514 Posts
The best controls does not guarantee the best gameplay. It could be a horrible game for all we know.
nintendo-4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 nintendo-4life
Member since 2004 • 18281 Posts
The best controls does not guarantee the best gameplay. It could be a horrible game for all we know.LINKloco
i don't think anyone is excpecting the game to be AAA quality or anything like that, but the fact that some devs are actually WORKING on the games for the Wii is a great improvement. in my opinion, this is great news.
Avatar image for OldSkoolGamer04
OldSkoolGamer04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 OldSkoolGamer04
Member since 2004 • 1616 Posts
That's pretty strong stuff, especially coming from Matt, the Metroid Prime fanboy.
iamfudge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#19 iamfudge
Member since 2007 • 193 Posts
lets just hope its a good game
BVP16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#20 BVP16
Member since 2005 • 943 Posts
I knew all along this game was gonna be great, thats why in September I preordered it.
LastLaugh90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 LastLaugh90

The best controls does not guarantee the best gameplay. It could be a horrible game for all we know.LINKloco

read the hands-ons on IGN and everywhere else. At one time they said the on-rails mode could be better than RE:UC and that the single player mode was great. but honestly, if the MP is as good as it could be, I wouldnt be spending that much time on campiagn

Goten_king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#22 Goten_king
Member since 2004 • 4327 Posts

2 things can/will bring this game down. First, SP will be shallow. Second, if EA Nation plays like Madden 08, it wont be too fun....Haziqonfire

Thats what i'm afraid of. This game just sreams mediocre to me.... but i guess i shoudln't judge before i play.. however i know i won't purchase this game.. so i may never know.

ljlrj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#23 ljlrj
Member since 2007 • 14800 Posts
hope it dont lag online
Knuckleball93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#24 Knuckleball93
Member since 2007 • 269 Posts

I'm most excited about the online, glad to see the controls are working above expectations

Ablasio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Ablasio
Member since 2007 • 449 Posts
I'll wait the reviews, but there is good chances that I buy this game.
CRAZYCAM_93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 CRAZYCAM_93
Member since 2007 • 79 Posts

Finally, developers are releasing that the Wii was MADE for FPS's.

This should bea hit, especially the 32 player Wi-Fi, and the controlls should be the closest thing to Mouse and Keyboard, as you are using the ultra tight controll of the Wii Zapper.

Damn, cant wait for this game! Should be the COD4 for Wii. :D

helium_flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#27 helium_flash
Member since 2007 • 9244 Posts

2 things can/will bring this game down. First, SP will be shallow. Second, if EA Nation plays like Madden 08, it wont be too fun....Haziqonfire

1. Most FPS today are more focused on multiplayer... so it is pretty rare to see a shooter with a deep single player.

2. I've heard that theEA Nation has gotten better with every subsequent game.

monkey_pirates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 monkey_pirates
Member since 2004 • 219 Posts
Yes your right helium flash. FiFa08 had slight lag, and a few other issues such as poor chat system but it seems to have been better than Madden08. I think these canuck developers will bring out a finely polished game. From the video I've seen on wii.tv it looks great. The multiplayer looks to have decent maps and a decent frame rate to match. See you guys in a deathmatch/capture the flag match in about 20 days.
Moridin18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Moridin18
Member since 2007 • 203 Posts

Why do they make this 32 player online and yet it does not have LAN. WTFH is up with that. GOd, developers LAN is cool especially with built in Wi-Fi so you don't need cables.

But doesn't EA have a history in not having LAN on their console shooters that have online?