Mini Games best part of the Wii

This topic is locked from further discussion.

cchilin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 cchilin500
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
It seems to me that Nintendo is really banking of the use of the Wii Mote in combination with a bunch of mini games. It so much more fun playing mini games with your friends using these new controls. Other than the VC, the mini game type games like SmoothMooves and Wii Play are the only reason i play the Wii. 
ColonelWilks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ColonelWilks
Member since 2005 • 3149 Posts
Minigames are fun, but I want more full-fledged actual games.  
cchilin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 cchilin500
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
Minigames are fun, but I want more full-fledged actual games. ColonelWilks

I agree, but at the current time i think this one of the few things that are good about the Wii, that is until the better "full-fledged" games come out
ColonelWilks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ColonelWilks
Member since 2005 • 3149 Posts
[QUOTE="ColonelWilks"]Minigames are fun, but I want more full-fledged actual games. cchilin500

I agree, but at the current time i think this one of the few things that are good about the Wii, that is until the better "full-fledged" games come out

I guess you're right, but I see no reason to own any more minigames besides Wii Sports.  $50 for a minigame collection is too much.
SirSpudly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 SirSpudly
Member since 2006 • 4045 Posts
     Mini-games sell systems to non-serious gamers.  Especially women who think that accesorising is important.  They are a means to have fun and not get too frustrated because the non-gamer doesn't want to devote time into learning something just to do it once (like three long jumps over a broken bridge or how to beat a boss).  Ludacris i know, but considering Nintendo's standpoint, this is going to spurt a good 2-3 minigame games every quarter.  I wouldn't worry too much though, cause the DS got the same treatment and some of these mini-games (Elite Beat Agents, Jump Superstars, Brain games) are quite good.
     Minigames won't be the meat and potatoes of the Wii, but they will definetely be the stuffing that keeps us full until the next meal arrives.
OddballTECH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 109

#6 OddballTECH
Member since 2005 • 7902 Posts
Well, it is still early.  There will be plently more full-fledged games.
Avatar image for REVOLUTIONfreak
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#7 REVOLUTIONfreak
Member since 2005 • 18418 Posts
Personally I'm getting bored with all of the minigame games.... bring another epic game to the Wii Nintendo, please.