lol noobish question on reel fishing in TP

This topic is locked from further discussion.

deathxxshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 deathxxshark
Member since 2006 • 541 Posts

yeah so.........HOW DO I GET A REEL?!?! i beat the final boss like 8 times now. i never got to try reel fishing. =[

so please tell me what i need to do.

Kaa21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Kaa21
Member since 2005 • 2945 Posts
You are talking about Zelda TP right? If you are, just go to the fishing hole near the Zora's domain, it near the river rafting mini-game. You pay the person there to fish in a boat. It's only available in that area. Everywhere else you fly fish.( You can do that there to, just don't pay the person. Hope that helps.
tar82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 tar82
Member since 2006 • 612 Posts
near afro-lady's house, there's a door in the side of the cliff. go in and you're there.
andrewkozis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#4 andrewkozis
Member since 2005 • 3336 Posts
im having trouble reek fishing, i can't seem to catch one of those red fish! I've got the coral stuff but still can't catch 1, i guess ive been lure fishing for too long and now i've fogotten. Please pm me if you can help. Thanks
bobbetybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 bobbetybob
Member since 2005 • 19370 Posts
im having trouble reek fishing, i can't seem to catch one of those red fish! I've got the coral stuff but still can't catch 1, i guess ive been lure fishing for too long and now i've fogotten. Please pm me if you can help. Thanks
andrewkozis
you in the right spot? zoras domain little spot there next to the bottom of the big waterfall......just throw rod in keep it horizontal, wait for a tug then quickly pull it up vertical